The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruiserweight Unification fight confirmed

+5
Nico the gman
BoxingFan88
kingraf
mobilemaster8
wheelchair1991
9 posters

Go down

Cruiserweight Unification fight confirmed Empty Cruiserweight Unification fight confirmed

Post by wheelchair1991 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:08 am

The fight is between WBA champion Denis Lebedev and IBF champion Victor Ramirez. It will take place in Russia during April.

Always good to see unification fights being made.

I think Lebedev wins clearly

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Cruiserweight Unification fight confirmed Empty Re: Cruiserweight Unification fight confirmed

Post by mobilemaster8 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:17 am

No doubt Bellew will want the winner.

Good fight this but I'm going with Kebede late stoppage.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Cruiserweight Unification fight confirmed Empty Re: Cruiserweight Unification fight confirmed

Post by kingraf Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:21 am

mobilemaster8 wrote:No doubt Bellew will want the winner.

Good fight this but I'm going with Kebede late stoppage.

Always great when a horse that isn't even in the race wins the whole thing Very Happy
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 11:35 am

Lol

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:51 pm

Cruiserweight has always been an awful division, so who really cares who wins.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:28 pm

Nico the gman wrote:Cruiserweight has always been an awful division, so who really cares who wins.

Well i do but then I am the sort of fan who will watch any boxing possible even if i think its going to be dross

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:38 pm

Have to agree with Nico..wheels..

Best thing they can do with Cruiser is get rid.

Old days 175 was the forgotten division that separated middle from heavy...Now it's blue riband compared to cruiser...

You're a glass half full kind of guy and I admire your attitude..

I don't share it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 31 Jan 2016, 10:59 pm

Only thing is 175lbers moving up to Heavyweight with no cruiser its virtually undoable. I don't think Fury is exactly the second coming of Ali but imagine any natural 175lber going up and facing a 6" 9 260lber with an 84" reach. Then again if you're a good light heavy, just stay there
.. How much money is in the cruisers?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:07 am

I like Lebedev. Good, honest, tough as old boots fighter with lots of heart. Only lost in Germany to Huck because he was jobbed by the judges and of course there was the KO loss to the juicing Guillermo Jones. The very fact that Ramirez drew with an ancient Ovill McKenzie in his last fight tells you pretty much everything you need to know about the quality of this match.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound-for-Pound Mon 01 Feb 2016, 6:23 am

Was Jones definitely juicing? From what I've seen pretty much every fighter who goes to Russia and beats the home fighter goes on to fail their drug test.

Pound-for-Pound

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:54 am

Enzo Macc to beat the lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down