The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News - Dublin Boxing Weigh in!!

+4
Kareem61
Pedro147
Coxy001
shenglong2015
8 posters

Go down

Breaking News - Dublin Boxing Weigh in!! Empty Breaking News - Dublin Boxing Weigh in!!

Post by shenglong2015 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 3:55 pm

Man Shot dead and two more men injured....news is a bit sketchy atm, but sounds like it may be the Boxnation Card set for tomorrow night....

Hope everyone is okay.....

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Breaking News - Dublin Boxing Weigh in!! Empty Re: Breaking News - Dublin Boxing Weigh in!!

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 3:56 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:Man Shot dead and two more men injured....news is a bit sketchy atm, but sounds like it may be the Boxnation Card set for tomorrow night....

Twit!!

Back to top Go down

Breaking News - Dublin Boxing Weigh in!! Empty Re: Breaking News - Dublin Boxing Weigh in!!

Post by shenglong2015 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 3:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
shenglong2015 wrote:Man Shot dead and two more men injured....news is a bit sketchy atm, but sounds like it may be the Boxnation Card set for tomorrow night....

Twit!!

?

I meant the two injured and everyone else involved in the weigh in.

Why are you such a pratt? And why haven't you been banned yet?

All you do is go around trying to bully people?

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 4:01 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Twit!!

?

I meant the two injured and everyone else involved in the weigh in.

Why are you such a pratt? And why haven't you been banned yet?

All you do is go around trying to bully people?
Why are you such an earlobe? All you do is talk bollox and annoy people, why haven't you been banned yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 4:05 pm

Theres was a thread the other day and you just wrote "C**t"

And that was it?

If that was me Steff or Adam T, we would be banned, why are you allowed to do what you want, where are the moderators?

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 4:09 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:Theres was a thread the other day and you just wrote "C**t"

And that was it?

If that was me Steff or Adam T, we would be banned, why are you allowed to do what you want, where are the moderators?
It was the most appropriate response to the crud you'd written, the MODS clearly agreed with me or they just steer clear of any of your stuff cos it's usually sh!te designed to draw attention to yourself, STEFFAN is usually bleating (no pun intended) about something or writing stupid ROCKY themed posts which do nothing but annoy everyone who is unfortunate enough to read them. Adam is very mean but seems to have turned a corner and I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. You however, have been the same cretinous bottom feeder for the duration of your tenure and I feel obliged to point it out to you...consider it a service that you didn't know you needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 4:23 pm

Looks like someone's pi$$ed in Dave's teapot again....

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 4:24 pm

And I haven't seen the mods for ages. My guess is they've all gone to join ISIS or have emigrated to a private island they bought with all the money made from this site.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 4:32 pm

Coxy001 wrote:Looks like someone's pi$$ed in Dave's teapot again....
I haven't even drunk the last lot yet!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 5:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

And that was it?

It was the most appropriate response to the crud you'd written, the MODS clearly agreed with me or they just steer clear of any of your stuff cos it's usually sh!te designed to draw attention to yourself, STEFFAN is usually bleating (no pun intended) about something or writing stupid ROCKY themed posts which do nothing but annoy everyone who is unfortunate enough to read them. Adam is very mean but seems to have turned a corner and I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. You however, have been the same cretinous bottom feeder for the duration of your tenure and I feel obliged to point it out to you...consider it a service that you didn't know you needed

Wasn't my thread.

And the rest of your drivel is so boring I didn't read it.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 5:46 pm

In relation to an ongoing feud between two crime organizations, both from Dublin originally but one of them is now based in Spain. The person killed today was an associate of Christy Kinahan who has an investment in MGM (Matthew Macklin's gym in Spain). Which obviously links to Jamie Moore being shot a few years back. One of the boxer's weighing in today, Jamie Kavanagh, his dad was murdered last year as part of the same feud.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 5:50 pm

Pedro147 wrote:In relation to an ongoing feud between two crime organizations, both from Dublin originally but one of them is now based in Spain. The person killed today was an associate of Christy Kinahan who has an investment in MGM (Matthew Macklin's gym in Spain). Which obviously links to Jamie Moore being shot a few years back. One of the boxer's weighing in today, Jamie Kavanagh, his dad was murdered last year as part of the same feud.

Crazy really is all kicking off

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 6:01 pm

Footage of the incident. Don't see anything bad, just the chaos.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Feb 2016, 6:06 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

And that was it?

Wasn't my thread.

And the rest of your drivel is so boring I didn't read it.
You and STEFFAN are so tediously interchangeable I lose track of which one is being a **** and to what degree therefore I generally work on the premise that A/ it's both of you and B/ it's a massive amount so as not to have to waste time

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 6:36 pm

Yeah I have a link of the footage, but don't know if I should post it or not.

Dave, seriously mate, we are trying to have a chat here, can you please just go to another forum for half hour or so?

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 7:33 pm

Awful news, things like this shouldn't be happening at sporting events or anywhere else for that matter.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 05 Feb 2016, 9:18 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

And that was it?

ooh ooh ooh do me next DAVE!

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 05 Feb 2016, 10:25 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:ooh ooh ooh do me next DAVE!
Are you man enough though for the 'Dave personal insults and character assassination' challenge?

I mean...this man can look into your very soul and tell you all your deepest darkest fears, faults and failures in life

It still keeps me awake at night OneTwo...

In regards to Dublin...very sad news that this has happened. Hope the Garda catch and punish those responsible

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 11:53 pm

And that was it?

If that was me Steff or Adam T, we would be banned?

Do us a favor and start writing "C**t" on every thread..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Mon 08 Feb 2016, 1:11 pm

The Continuity IRA have claimed they carried out the shooting, and this will not be an isolated operation, an will continue to target "drugs criminals" going forward

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

And that was it?

If that was me Steff or Adam T, we would be banned?

Do us a favor and start writing "C**t" on every thread..
Ok, ya c**t

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:49 pm

Hello Dave, how are you this fine day?? (You hateful c..t)

Ignoring the last bit, I think I'm rather pleasant today!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:03 pm

shenglong2015 wrote:The Continuity IRA have claimed they carried out the shooting, and this will not be an isolated operation, an will continue to target "drugs criminals" going forward

What is their beef with drug dealers?

are they edging out the competition or what?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:30 pm

Them boys are renegades. Naw they hate drug dealers. They make their money from ciggies and guns and sh1t.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down