The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frampo -Quigg - Gloves are off.... Bingo !!!

+18
catchweight
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
marty2086
AZZJ44
Mr Bounce
hogey
md_fan
Hammersmith harrier
spencerclarke
Coxy001
Nico the gman
BoxingFan88
neilodonnell
hazharrison
Kareem61
Soldier_Of_Fortune
AdamT
TRUSSMAN66
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Frampo -Quigg - Gloves are off.... Bingo !!! Empty Frampo -Quigg - Gloves are off.... Bingo !!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 12:28 pm

I imagine these two guys will be filming this program soon and as they tend to be fairly repetitive.........

Prizes are on offer for the most used line or phrase......(A night on the town with ONETWO being the top one)

Frampo
----------

"My belt is a real belt"

"I have no problem with Scott Quigg... it's Eddie"

"Wee Laddie"

"Drew with Salinas"

"I was a top amateur"

Quigg
---------

"Promise me you won't run"

"Martinez only went two rounds"

"Only taking the fight because of his last fight"

"Dropped twice by a bantamweight"

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Frampo -Quigg - Gloves are off.... Bingo !!! Empty Re: Frampo -Quigg - Gloves are off.... Bingo !!!

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 12:31 pm

Must watch it. Was it good? Any genuine heat? Who looked the more composed? I would guess Quigg.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Frampo -Quigg - Gloves are off.... Bingo !!! Empty Re: Frampo -Quigg - Gloves are off.... Bingo !!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 12:35 pm

It's not been on yet..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 12:40 pm

Oh right, I thought it was on already and we were to guess a line haha.

Definitely "I am the real champ"

Quigg "I am going to knock you out, like Martinez"

Frampton "Scott's a good fighter, but he isn't on my level"

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 11 Feb 2016, 12:41 pm

Banter Juice

Spongy Ring

Quigg eating marbles

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 12:45 pm

I really can't wait for the fight. I just hope it is close enough to warrant a rematch. It will be in Belfast and if I can't get a ticket, I will happily sit in one of the local bars for the night. Be a great atmosphere.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm

Quigg wins by knockout, you heard it here first.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:15 pm

Quigg can win by knockout. He definitely has the power and composure.

I still think Frampton, but It is a tough fight to call.

I think Frampton late stoppage. He might taste the canvas at some point as well.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:25 pm

Kareem61 wrote:Quigg wins by knockout, you heard it here first.

Well, second. Joe Gallagher reckons it's a one punch finish.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:26 pm

Who do you back Haz? Frampton??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:34 pm

Anyone know the odds? I like Frampton but he just looked awful (to me) in his last fight. Really off his game. Could have been a one off but Quigg seems pretty self assured and he's certainly got me buying what he is selling.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:36 pm

probably not see this as you foed me Very Happy

But by the off chance you do, I think Frampton is a slight favourite. Not much in it either way. A draw might be worth a flutter. I will stick money on a Frampton stoppage round 6 on.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:56 pm

AdamT wrote:Who do you back Haz? Frampton??

Yes (going for Frampton), Frampton is the better fighter - I think he can take more than Quigg (tough to seperate who's better dishing it out).

Quigg is looking for a specific shot, though, I've no doubt.

Frampton will box, move and look to pick Quigg apart. Quigg will probably be the aggressor, looking to land a big shot.

It's a terrific fight - best domestic fight since Benn-Eubank. Kills me that I couldn't get a ticket!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:57 pm

Yes me too. I did try, HARD!

My gym owner got 4 tickets. Lucky sh1t!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:02 pm

Cerainly going to be a cracker. Hope both give good accounts of themselves and go on to do even more in future.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by neilodonnell Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:08 pm

Odds:

Frampton 4/7
Quigg 6/4

neilodonnell

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:09 pm

neilodonnell wrote:Odds:

Frampton 4/7
Quigg 6/4

Any odds on a draw? About 15/1??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by neilodonnell Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:10 pm

25/1

neilodonnell

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:24 pm

neilodonnell wrote:Odds:

Frampton 4/7
Quigg 6/4

I'd say if you're going to bet on Quigg, hold off until the day. A late flood of money is likely to come in on Frampton (he's the popular fighter of the two).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:35 pm

Personally I can't see a draw, but 25/1 is worth a couple of quid. In a close fight, it is definitely possible.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 3:26 pm

Think the oddsmakers are suffering from last fight syndrome...

Frampo was poor and Quigg caught Kiko and put him away...

My guess is Frampo would be a fairly strong favorite take away the last two performances...

Boxers can have off nights....So I'm going for a wide decision Frampo win..

Hope I'm wrong..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 3:27 pm

I don't think it will be wide.

I hope you're right!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 4:36 pm

I think Frampton wins by KO

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 4:51 pm

In don't think he will KO Quigg, I think Quigg gets him in a corner or against the ropes and unloads. After that it's goodnight the Jackal.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Thu 11 Feb 2016, 5:26 pm

I like both fighters but I just think Frampton has that little bit more, Frampton to win by stoppage around the 8th.

I hope its a great fight and lives up to expectations.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 6:28 pm

Taking the fact I can't stand Barry Mac or his idiotic useless son I've got it 50-50. The bet for me would to do a straddle on Quigg by stoppage or Frampton by pts. Just can't see Carl planting his feet but rather boxing his way through it.

Saying that the atmosphere and rivalry could get to both and we have an all out war.

Either war I can't fecking wait!!!!!!

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Thu 11 Feb 2016, 6:47 pm

Frampton reasonably wide points. Hopefully will be a cracker.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 11 Feb 2016, 6:55 pm

I'm going for Quigg to catch Frampton cold and ending it early, swayed by their last fights somewhat but Quigg appears to be the puncher in this fight.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:05 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I'm going for Quigg to catch Frampton cold and ending it early, swayed by their last fights somewhat but Quigg appears to be the puncher in this fight.

I'll go Frampton. Loser leaves the forum?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:11 pm

Still a child then I see, if you're so desperate to leave you can do it by your volition.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by md_fan Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:21 pm

Frampton UD - one sub-par fight does not make him a bad fighter. I just don't think Quigg will be able to catch him with the KO.

md_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:30 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Still a child then I see, if you're so desperate to leave you can do it by your volition.

Come on, sportsman's bet (but then you leave the forum).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:35 pm

If I wanted to stop posting on here I would.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:37 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:If I wanted to stop posting on here I would.

I'd feel much better if it was my superior pick that forced you to stop. So...how about it?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:39 pm

Are you trying to feel special Haz, mummy not giving you enough attention at home?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:53 pm

I would take the bet, but I would need Frampton. Ha

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:55 pm

Me and Tina had a bet where the loser left the forum for a week. Being the man I am I did just that and then got banned by the miserable Yorkshire git.

Or we could get a PayPal account you both deposit in to and winner takes all?

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:59 pm

I'd rather part with the forum, than the cash lol

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:11 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Are you trying to feel special Haz, mummy not giving you enough attention at home?

Chicken McFly? Come on, do everyone a favour!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:12 pm

That really hurts that does, it is about time you grew up, your childishness is really really boring now.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:12 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:That really hurts that does, it is about time you grew up, your childishness is really really boring now.

So we're on then? Loser goes?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:14 pm

Like i've already said if I wished to stop posting I would, i'm not surprised you're brain has been unable to comprehend that but maybe I should get Bob Mee to write it in an 'expert' article for you.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:16 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Like i've already said if I wished to stop posting I would, i'm not surprised you're brain has been unable to comprehend that but maybe I should get Bob Mee to write it in an 'expert' article for you.

So it's a deal? Grand. Can't wait. Come on The Jackal!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:19 pm

If it's a draw you both leave haha.

I'm only messing guys. F..k all to do with me.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:08 pm

Mr Cox, what exactly have you observed of Shane McGuigan to brand him idiotic and useless that the rest of us have seemingly missed? I'd wager that it's nothing and that once again you're allowing your spiteful and malicious nature to colour your opinion based on zero fact whatsoever. You obviously know better than professional boxers, Carl Frampton, David Haye and George Groves.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:25 pm

Kareem61 wrote:Mr Cox, what exactly have you observed of Shane McGuigan to brand him idiotic and useless that the rest of us have seemingly missed? I'd wager that it's nothing and that once again you're allowing your spiteful and malicious nature to colour your opinion based on zero fact whatsoever. You obviously know better than professional boxers, Carl Frampton, David Haye and George Groves.
Spot on Kareem, its a stupid childish remark to make, based on nothing.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:28 pm

It aggravates me that the aforementioned Mr Cox can't seem to formulate an opinion without it being at one end of the spectrum or the other. If he dislikes McGuigan Jr, then that is his prerogative but at least specify a valid reason instead of spewing vitriolic hyperbole as usual.

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:34 pm

Aye Coxy you're a real c..t! Ha

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:40 pm

Kareem61 wrote:It aggravates me that the aforementioned Mr Cox can't seem to formulate an opinion without it being at one end of the spectrum or the other. If he dislikes McGuigan Jr, then that is his prerogative but at least specify a valid reason instead of spewing vitriolic hyperbole as usual.

I have no real opinion on Shane but Barry McGuigan hasn't come across very well at all in recent years, using Frampton to keep himself in the limelight and by extension the whole team comes across badly.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem61 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:48 pm

I see your point of view HH and would agree that Baz has come across as rather egocentric at times but I fail to see how that translates to Shane, who has been pretty silent in comparison being "useless and idiotic".

Kareem61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next