The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bellew nears fighting at Goodison Park

+11
ShahenshahG
milkyboy
Pedro147
spencerclarke
AlexHuckerby
Dipper Brown
Coxy001
Derbymanc
Rowley
BoxingFan88
wheelchair1991
15 posters

Go down

Tony Bellew nears fighting at Goodison Park Empty Tony Bellew nears fighting at Goodison Park

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:33 pm

It looks like this may happen in late May/early June if Eddie Hearn can secure Bellew a world title shot.

You may consider this question a joke but do you think it will be ppv?

After all it will be an outdoor show and we all know Bellew can talk a good fight despite being a boring fighter in my opinion.

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Tony Bellew nears fighting at Goodison Park Empty Re: Tony Bellew nears fighting at Goodison Park

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:37 pm

Might pair callum with his title shot as well

That being said still not ppv worthy

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Tony Bellew nears fighting at Goodison Park Empty Re: Tony Bellew nears fighting at Goodison Park

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:25 pm

Suspect it will be Wheels. Think Sky want a minimum of four a year, this may be one of those cards where Hearn goes for a quantity over quality of the main event cards. Struggling to see where his other big main events are coming from. Groves Degale looks a good distance off, Brook and Khan looks dead in the water for now. Suspect Joshua will be PPV from now on, so he'll probably be out again by the end of the year subject to him beating Martin.

Chuck enough fighters at this bill (Crolla, McDonnell, Campbell etc) and it would not be a surprise to see it end up on PPV.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 09 Mar 2016, 6:37 am

If it is on ppv i will not be buying enough is enough

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:58 am

I can see it being PPV and if I pay will depend completely on the undercard. I'm a Bellew fan but it's getting ridiculous now.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Wed 09 Mar 2016, 8:03 am

I would happily pay 100 for this.

Pennies that is.

I'd rather pay to watch reruns of Calzaghe vs Hopkins for a day solid

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Wed 09 Mar 2016, 4:01 pm

If you're paying to watch Bellew box, you're better off waiting for the Creed dvd.

Bellew, fighting in a stadium on PPV? World's gone mad.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:23 pm

How and why is Bellew this popular? Do people not see he simply isn't that good?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:24 pm

Rowley wrote:Suspect it will be Wheels. Think Sky want a minimum of four a year, this may be one of those cards where Hearn goes for a quantity over quality of the main event cards. Struggling to see where his other big main events are coming from. Groves Degale looks a good distance off, Brook and Khan looks dead in the water for now. Suspect Joshua will be PPV from now on, so he'll probably be out again by the end of the year subject to him beating Martin.

Chuck enough fighters at this bill (Crolla, McDonnell, Campbell etc) and it would not be a surprise to see it end up on PPV.

Suspect they'll be attempting to get Brook a big unification against Vargas or Garcia. Could be PPV.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:13 pm

Surely not ppv. The man has flattered to deceive far too many times now.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Thu 10 Mar 2016, 4:17 pm

Would be the first bit of fight seen at Goodison this season if this fight comes off.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 10 Mar 2016, 4:30 pm

... On that basis I suspect it would just be more of the same pedro.

All mouth, no trousers.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Mar 2016, 4:36 pm

milkyboy wrote:... On that basis I suspect it would just be more of the same pedro.

All mouth, no trousers.

The best kind of blowjob to receive?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Mar 2016, 5:07 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
milkyboy wrote:... On that basis I suspect it would just be more of the same pedro.

All mouth, no trousers.

Where's Michaels when you need an expert opinion?

Will/can Eddie tempt Huck to come over for mega-euros? Does he have enough faith in Bellew?

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 10 Mar 2016, 7:41 pm

I saw the new Rocky spin off. Bellew looked like a big fat fcker in it. The actors looked in much better shape.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 10 Mar 2016, 8:36 pm

Huck knocks out Bellew. Feel very confident in that, Tony won't deal with the bigger stronger man's pressure. Not for the whiskers for a fight with a gut like Huck.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 11 Mar 2016, 12:18 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

All mouth, no trousers.

Deserves a clap  shah

At my age, the best kind of blowjob is any kind of blowjob. I gave up differentiating between good and bad years ago, when I realised that even a bad one was still actually a blowjob.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Fri 11 Mar 2016, 7:08 am

Describe the worst blow job you've ever had.

Amazing!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:16 pm

Well I spilled pizza down myself and the dog.....

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Well I spilled pizza down myself and the dog.....

Shocked

Pedigree bum chums?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:23 pm

It's Makubu for the WBC Title, he was recently crowned it after Drozd pulled out of their fight for the third time injured. Don't know if it's at Goodison.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 16 Mar 2016, 3:22 pm

Big puncher Makabu. Tough one.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermaine2015 Wed 16 Mar 2016, 9:37 pm

Bellew's mouth issues cheques his boxing ability can't cash in...

Jermaine2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 16 Mar 2016, 9:58 pm

He will lose against Makubu i think

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 17 Mar 2016, 8:47 pm

If the fights at Goodison then I think it will probably be a ppv card

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down