The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former WWE Superstar Chyna found dead.

5 posters

Go down

Former WWE Superstar Chyna found dead.  Empty Former WWE Superstar Chyna found dead.

Post by Samo Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:12 am

Chyna was found dead in her LA home laat night: the cause of death is still unconfirmed.

Hopefully shes at peace now after a very troubled life. RIP.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Superstar Chyna found dead.  Empty Re: Former WWE Superstar Chyna found dead.

Post by Atila Thu 21 Apr 2016, 8:18 am

R.I.P. Joanie Laurer aka. Chyna.

45 is too young to die.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Superstar Chyna found dead.  Empty Re: Former WWE Superstar Chyna found dead.

Post by Crimey Thu 21 Apr 2016, 9:06 am

What are the chances that she's inducted into the Hall of Fame now?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Apr 2016, 9:19 am

Unfortunately she was a girl who anytime I saw her name in a headline expected it to be followed by "has passed away"...

She seemed to struggle with not being a WWF/WWE star and her life went on quite a spectacular downward spiral as soon as she left the place.

I watched her rise in real time, as it happened, every week and probably didn't appreciate the ground she broke at the time, when you consider what she actually did it's pretty amazing and very unlikely to be done again, she was such a physical presence working with other females just felt unnatural.

If there is such a thing as the afterlife I hope she finds the peace that she had been longing for.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016, 10:21 am

Hey Latino Heat...Mamacita's comin' home!

Sad to see her fall so low after leaving WWE. Had the misfortune to see her forays into the Adult Entertainment industry and there can't be many more sadder sights that watching her desperately feigning excitement whilst the light drains out of her eyes. Sad to say that her early death seemed almost inevitable given everything that happened but sadder still to have it played out in the media in a tragic attempt to claw back some kind of respectability/recognition.

Hope she's finally at peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by JCmag82 Thu 21 Apr 2016, 11:04 am

Listened to a podcast she did with Russo a few months ago and to be fair she seemed quite happy with how life was at the time. She was teaching and had seemed to have moved on from the dark times. I think she had accepted that she wasn't going to get the credit she deserved in WWE due to what she had done. It's a shame that it may have taken something like this for WWE to actually acknowledge the impact she had.

JCmag82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down