The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Warburton injury nothing to worry about

+4
lostinwales
mikey_dragon
BamBam
international198
8 posters

Go down

Sam Warburton injury nothing to worry about Empty Sam Warburton injury nothing to worry about

Post by international198 Tue 3 May 2016 - 11:01

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/36178442

If Sam Warburton will be unavailable to play for Wales on their summer tour to New Zealand, there is nothing to worry about.

Wales have plenty of strength in depth in the seven position to cover Warburton's absence. We have the likes of James King, Josh Turnbull, Dan Lydiate, Taulupe Faletau, James Davies, Nic Cudd, Josh Navidi, Ellis Jenkins, James Davies, Will Boyde, Ross Moriarty, Thomas Young and others to fill his boots if he'll be unavailable to play.

Samson Lee being absent would be nothing to worry about either as we have the likes of Tomas Francis, Paul James, Aaron Jarvis, Dillon Lewis and others to cover him.

Last edited by international198 on Tue 3 May 2016 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total

international198

Back to top Go down

Sam Warburton injury nothing to worry about Empty Re: Sam Warburton injury nothing to worry about

Post by BamBam Tue 3 May 2016 - 11:06

Did this need a new thread?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Sam Warburton injury nothing to worry about Empty Re: Sam Warburton injury nothing to worry about

Post by international198 Tue 3 May 2016 - 11:11

BamBam wrote:Did this need a new thread?

I don't know. Where else can I put it?

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 3 May 2016 - 11:16

international198 wrote:

Nowhere, don't post at all.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 3 May 2016 - 11:26

There's always your own thread titled "Wales team to play New Zealand"

Seems fairly relevant there

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 3 May 2016 - 11:29

Could always simplify this and any potential future thread by just doing a list of all WQ pro players.

PS he obviously doesn't rate Moriaty..

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 3 May 2016 - 21:36

international198 wrote:

Um?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 4 May 2016 - 12:09

Sam Warburton is a joke, he is never fit for his region, yet he always seems to be OK for Wales.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 4 May 2016 - 13:59

LordDowlais wrote:Sam Warburton is a joke, he is never fit for his region, yet he always seems to be OK for Wales.

Now you're getting the hang of it Wink

I guess a lot of players on underperforming Region sides will now surprisingly hit the ground running with breakneck speed, aggression and tons of slick skills....................

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:33

LordDowlais wrote:Sam Warburton is a joke, he is never fit for his region, yet he always seems to be OK for Wales.

Probably because the Pro12 clubs don't have relegation and don't need to qualify for the Heineken Cup. Time for a change?

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 5 May 2016 - 12:11

Dear Jesus. If a side, or players, don't care about winning a Title, when with a bit more effort they might, then why should they worry too much about dropping through a hole in the floor? Apathy is apathy. The carrot is already there to play well in Pro12. It's not as if waiting around for European rugby has been working either.

If International is what you're waiting for - it's what you're waiting for.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Thu 5 May 2016 - 12:22

SecretFly wrote:Dear Jesus.  If a side, or players, don't care about winning a Title, when with a bit more effort they might, then why should they worry too much about dropping through a hole in the floor?  Apathy is apathy.  The carrot is already there to play well in Pro12.  It's not as if waiting around for European rugby has been working either.  

If International is what you're waiting for - it's what you're waiting for.

It was a joke, hence I mentioned Heineken Cup. I'm sure it was one of the arguments cited for the changes.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down