The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you pay to watch Daniel Bryan?

5 posters

Go down

Would you pay to watch Daniel Bryan? Empty Would you pay to watch Daniel Bryan?

Post by Hero Mon 16 May 2016, 10:08 pm

The dirt sheets are currently speculating that Daniel Bryan is looking to wrestle in the Indys once his WWE contract is at an end as his personal doctor has cleared him. WWE officials though have maintained their stance that he should remain retired and not return to the ring.

My question is as follows: Knowing of Daniel Bryan's previous health issues would you pay to watch him live knowing that by doing so may potentially result in a life threatening injury?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Would you pay to watch Daniel Bryan? Empty Re: Would you pay to watch Daniel Bryan?

Post by Samo Mon 16 May 2016, 10:28 pm

Its a tough one. On one hand of course, its Daniel Bryan. He's one of the best in ring performers ever and would be a joy to watch.

On the otherhand, if the worst did happen, I would be partway responsible for buying a ticket and encouraging him.

I dont want to see Bryan wrestle again. I know he still has the bug but its just not worth the risk.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Would you pay to watch Daniel Bryan? Empty Re: Would you pay to watch Daniel Bryan?

Post by marty2086 Tue 17 May 2016, 4:19 pm

They are speculating based on his posting about training, if Im not mistaken he talks about doing things he never did before that wouldn't include the indies

Just lazy reporting it would seem

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Tue 17 May 2016, 4:53 pm

I would.

At the end of the day wrestlers risk their lives day in and day out to entertain us and ply their craft,so I wouldn't dream of depriving him that enjoyment as well as my own.

He would do it regardless of whether I watched him or not,and I would love to see him wrestle live.

If medical professionals are prepared to clear him,then my conscience will be clear,WWE are in a tougher spot as they are high profile and dealing with their top top star,whereas other doctors can look at it with different eyes.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by g_mac Fri 20 May 2016, 12:17 pm

No chance. I didn't really enjoy his work after he came back the last time as I couldn't relax. Hope he has retired from wrestling, not just wwe

g_mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down