The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 8 Homepage V

+7
dammit_chris
Fluxy
ChequeredJersey
Driver
BamBam
Sgt_Pooly
prop_lyd
11 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Season 8 Homepage V Empty Season 8 Homepage V

Post by prop_lyd Thu 26 May 2016, 7:37 am

Season 8 Homepage V Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: Sale Sharks beat Harlequins in a thrilling game at HQ to complete a historic double

Season 8 Homepage V Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2015/2016 - Sale Sharks
2014/2015 – London Wasps
2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons
2009/2010 – Saracens
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 8 Homepage V 12Sale Sharks2219215955148160387188
2Season 8 Homepage V 7Harlequins2215255905266456394573
3Season 8 Homepage V 9Northampton Saints **2216245715145749353372
4Season 8 Homepage V 11Saracens 2211385615293250363861
5Season 8 Homepage V 8Newcastle Falcons    2212195535302343421859
6Season 8 Homepage V 5London Irish2211011547561-14394121056
7Season 8 Homepage V 57Worcester Warriors 229211536554-18424611152
8Season 8 Homepage V 2Gloucester   *2210012534550-16434201251
9Season 8 Homepage V 1Bath Rugby227312534551-17424801246
10Season 8 Homepage V 4Leicester Tigers227114520554-34314401343
11Season 8 Homepage V 48Exeter Chiefs  **224216518577-59355001432
12Season 8 Homepage V 6London Wasps222020479578-99265501422

Welcome to Season 8 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (SJE) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (SJE) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 23 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1993.

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page. Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.
Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. Worcester Warriors & London Wasps will receive two additional bids to be used exclusively on academy age players. These players must be bid for on the National League Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by the RFU on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by the RFU against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.
    Player Draft
    Worcester Warriors & London Wasps will participate in a player draft beginning the week of June 22nd. Both sides will be allowed to draft two players each. The draft picks will go as follows; 1. Worcester 2. Wasps 3. Wasps 4. Worcester.

Round Bidding
    There will be two rounds of bidding. The first window will run the week starting June 29th and the second the week starting July 3rd. All sides will be allowed to sign one player each during the window. These bids are not protected if you do not have the funds in place to bid during the window you will lose the bid.    

Open Bidding
    From July 13th the foreign market will be open to all bids similar to previous seasons. Due to the world cup the window will remain open till the end of September.

Player Releases wrote:
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the National League Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players.  Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be European Rugby Champions Cup, European Rugby Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches.  These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday. Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday. Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday. Failure to meet these deadlines is punishable by the addition of three match points to the oppositions final score, unless both sides fail to do so. Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday. Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 20:00 hours on Sunday. Managers will pm the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved).  An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result.  To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box.
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

For domestic competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

For European competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 6 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
Bonuses will be awarded on a scaled basis i.e. 2m for 5 games, 1.6m for 4 games and so on
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc upto a maximum of £5m per fine.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (SJE) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation (foreign transfer value) in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Homepage V Empty Re: Season 8 Homepage V

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 26 May 2016, 7:46 am

prop_lyd wrote:15 of the 23 were eq for Bristol and others like Varndell out injured. Nice to have four west country games and 6 derbys for Glos not including Worcester!!

That's changed a lot since earlier in the season. Not seeing a huge amount of quality, I imagine they'll replace a lot of these?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 May 2016, 8:43 am

They need to invest but have a billionaire owner so should be fine.

All teams try and " buy their way up the league" it's what bath Saracens wasps
And any other side try and do.

Newcastle were barely a team until they bought the first ever Prem title with John Hall's
Money with Ron Andrew, inga, Townsend etc.

If Doncaster came up it would have been a worse farce than London Welsh

I care about English Rugby and last night means possibly the strongest rugby area in the country now has a Prem side.

It means all of these Bristol raised players can now have aspirations of playing for a local Prem side and not go to Bath and glos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 26 May 2016, 9:07 am

Possibly......greatest day in English rugby since the WC win though? Wink

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 26 May 2016, 9:14 am

I care little if a youngster signs for Bristol, Bath etc obviously.

Doncaster coming up would have been great for the sport. It would have opened up a lot of un-tapped talent in the area.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 26 May 2016, 12:33 pm

Spot the mistake!!
Crusaders: 15 Israel Dagg, 14 Johnny McNicholl, 13 Kieron Fonotia, 12 Ryan Crotty, 11 Nemani Nadolo, 10 Richie Mo'unga, 9 Mitchell Drummond, 8 Scott Barrett, 7 Owen Franks, 6 Matt Todd, 5 Luke Romano, 4 Kieran Read (captain), 3 Jordan Taufua, 2 Joe Moody, 1 Codie Taylor
Replacements: 16 Ged Robinson, 17 Wyatt Crockett, 18 Mike Alaalatoa, 19 Jimmy Tupou, 20 Tim Boys, 21 Andy Ellis, 22 David Havili, 23 Marty McKenzie
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 26 May 2016, 12:37 pm

I think their scrum might struggle to hold up and their 7 might be a bit slow to get to the opposition 10

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Thu 26 May 2016, 1:22 pm

SirJohnnyEnglish wrote:
Fluxy wrote:So Bristol in AP will be interesting for Falcons next season!

With regards to this though, will Driver assume the Wasps name and CJ take the Bristol mantle?
If Driver wants to take the Wasps name it keeps the fixture list the same as real life and means no work for me. Was this reason I asked CJ to take the Wasps name this season  Very Happy

Yeah can do
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 26 May 2016, 3:47 pm

Cool, Bristol we are then
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 26 May 2016, 3:50 pm

Do I get the option to swap in any as of yet unused Bristol players?

And most importantly, would Genge fit into that category?

Smile
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 26 May 2016, 3:52 pm

CJB's already got him!

But that's what happened last year ..

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 26 May 2016, 3:57 pm

Damn. Still a couple of decent players there though

Bristol going up also good for a couple of my players playing for them, think they'll stay up so some of my players get a chance to play a better level for a bit.

ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 26 May 2016, 4:13 pm

SJE will confirm, but I believe CJ does get to amalgamate a squad from both his current and the current Bristol squad.

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Fri 27 May 2016, 12:01 pm

Another week, another Sopoaga kicking highlight!

http://www.rugbydump.com/2016/05/5107/lima-sopoagas-sensational-reverse-kick-that-almost-led-to-a-try

Each time I play him I get marked down, just wondered if there was a reason for that as thought he'd been very good this year and one of the best no10s in S15?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 27 May 2016, 12:20 pm

Yep you can call up any players in the Bristol squad not currently in the league CJ

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 12:35 pm

dammit_chris wrote:Another week, another Sopoaga kicking highlight!

http://www.rugbydump.com/2016/05/5107/lima-sopoagas-sensational-reverse-kick-that-almost-led-to-a-try

Each time I play him I get marked down, just wondered if there was a reason for that as thought he'd been very good this year and one of the best no10s in S15?

I
Think you should play him instead of Giteau at 10.
Quality 10 at any level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 27 May 2016, 2:34 pm

Sopoaga looks very good at Super level. I don't think he's in the Cruden/Barrett class(not many are) but he's a steady performer, very consistent.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 3:04 pm

In his one outing against South Africa he looked really accomplished.

In game management terms he is way ahead of cruden and Barrett and I think has a chance of the AB shirt.

I am a massive Barrett fan but he is yet to prove himself starting at 10 internationally.

Cruden likewise. I think not kicking at goal for Chiefs will harm crudens int chances unless Mckenzie starts.

Cruden kicks 60-70% when kicking regularly so would expect his stats to be lower when he is an occasional kicker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 27 May 2016, 3:14 pm

1 game isn't really enough to judge a player at Int level. I'm not sure he's really an AB type 10, possibly suit another nation more.

Time will tell I guess, but I think Cruden & Barrett are exceptional where Sopoaga is more solid.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 3:21 pm

I think it's wide open for AB 10. Think crusaders 10 mopuanga( or whatever he is called ) looks a prospect also.

Sopoanga is not as expansive as cruden or Barett but maybe because that's highlanders way of playing.

Nz kick more than any other international side historically and his kicking game is excellent.

Be interesting to see how the AB's go having lost so many legends.

Having a new 10,12,13 combo and other positions is a big ask/

Imagine they will go tried and tested with cruden,Crotty and Fekitoa to start with but can see that changing as they try combinations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 27 May 2016, 3:29 pm

Yea I imagine they'll go 10. Cruden 13. Fekitoa.

Not sure about 12 with Barrett probably off the bench.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Fri 27 May 2016, 5:16 pm

Huw Jones called up by Scotland!! There goes an eq for me!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 7:11 pm

Anyone watching kings vs Jaguares

2 red cards that should never be. Commentators bemused by Lavanini one.

It's a new directive re clearing out
And not going near the neck area. It's a a cheats charter and means we will see loads of people slowing ball.

In days gone by you could use boot at ruck time and blitz maul and ball was quick. As long as head was left alone fine.

With everyone defending trying to get over the ball the attacking team are going to have tons sent off.

The reaction on the Southern Hemisphere sites says the same.

Safety is everything and player welfare is a big concern but we are killing the game if they are red cards.

Worst of all these were all given after consulting video and slo mo makes things look much worse. Glen Jackson the other week sensibly asked for the real time to be played rather than slo mo and reversed red card of video ref

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016, 1:13 am

For sale

Romain taofufeina

Arno Botha
Willem Alberts
Tom croft
Julian Salvi
Sam Dickinson.
Cornell dupreez

Talebulah
Naiyararo
De Jongh
Goosen
Richie Grey
Dan Carter
Nicholas Mas
Sam Davies
Billy Burns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 28 May 2016, 8:40 am

Bristol squad for AP....looks extremley weak.

Forwards:  Gaston Cortes, Jamal Ford-Robinson, James Hall, Jack O'Connell, Anthony Perenise, Kyle Traynor,  Chris Brooker, Max Crumpton, Marc Jones, Ross McMillan, Ian Evans, Ben Glynn, Joe Joyce, Mark Sorenson, Glen Townson, Mitch Eadie, Nick Koster, Jack Lam, James Phillips, Olly Robinson, Rayn Smid

Backs: Luke Arscott, Auguy Slowik, Jack Wallace, Charlie Amesbury, Ryan Edwards, David Lemi, Tom Varndell, Nick Carpenter, Gareth Maule, Ben Mosses, Jack Tovey, Gavin Henson, Adrian Jarvis, Callum Sheedy, Will Cliff, Martin Roberts, Andy Uren

New signings: Jordan Crane, Tusi Pisi, Jordan Williams, Rhodri Williams, Nick Fenton-Wells, Sam Jeffries (Academy), Billy Searle (Academy), Ollie Dawe (Academy).

Departing players: Marco Mama (Worcester), Matthew Morgan (Cardiff), Ellis Genge (Leicester), George Watkins (Treviso), Tommaso Benvenuti (Treviso), Craig Hampson (Wasps), Josh Ovens, James Stephenson, Darren Hudson.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sat 28 May 2016, 10:35 am

They will make more siginns I expect. Many 1ould have wanted AP confirmed

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat 28 May 2016, 10:56 am

Some of those players are very good though, have liked look of Ford-Robinson and a backrow of Lam, Robinson and Eadie more than competes in the AP if Lam and Eadie can stay fit, with Crane coming in as well.

Tusi Pisi could be a good signing, and they have some decent no9 options with Williams coming in and then Sheedy looks potentially very good as no10.

They'll be competitive with Falcons and Worcester I think, but need to bring in another 3-4 decent players and add some depth to that team. Pretty sure the owners of Bristol are minted so expect so big names to come in.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 28 May 2016, 11:26 am

They looked very poor in the AP final bits I caught. There's a big difference in the leagues imo.

Pisi is a handy signing but their squad is poor and the coaching set up not great.

They'll need some more players if they want to compete. Hopefully they'll add no more and go straight back down Smile

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat 28 May 2016, 12:11 pm

Lam is a very good player, I'd take him at Wasps to replace Smith - not the same sort of no7 but he should be playing for a bigger club. Sounds like Pau are about to announce the signing of Armitage - money talks, glad he isn't signing for Wasps tbh.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016, 12:12 pm

They will sign 5 or 6 big players according to reports.

Jordan crane will do a job for them and Tusi pisi is useful.

Varndell and Lemi is decent firepower but they lack depth across the backline.

Brooker aside they need some front rowers desperately.

Be nice to have a club that has good attendances and strong away support. A proper club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016, 8:58 pm

Saracens so much better than all sides in Europe.

Their defence and decision making superb.

Goode is no England player but is superb in their system.

Likewise Rhodes and Fraser not internationals but are great at what they do.

Replacing dekock and Hodgson will be hard they really change tempo.

Exeter started to get on top and Saracens had the answer. All of a sudden they bring on Hamilton for Fraser as Hamilton is a great maul destroyer. They then bring on Bosch the ex argie 13 who is pretty much finished but still defends and kicks well. His leadership and control really added. Likewise the addition of barrington, George and figallo did the same.

Sarries are a 23 and not a 15. They have the answer to every situation,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016, 9:08 pm

Boks squad for tests is interesting.

The names missing are massive. Also shows how serious they are taking sevens for olympics.

Gelant a superstar in making. He is my big hope of my young ones. Looks a natural at 15 for Bulls.

Great to see Jaco Kriel in Bok squad he is a monster and can replace Alberts. A massive carrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 28 May 2016, 9:31 pm

They then bring on Bosch the ex argie 13 who is pretty much finished

Haha....I like it.

If I'd have ever said this about one of your players you'd have had a full on fanny attack with tears and threatening to quit.

I think it's funny though, this game would be much quieter place without you Matthew kiss

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat 28 May 2016, 10:39 pm

Well won, Sarries. Here's to next season. Hope Quins survive post COS
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2016, 10:48 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:
They then bring on Bosch the ex argie 13 who is pretty much finished

Haha....I like it.

If I'd have ever said this about one of your players you'd have had a full on fanny attack with tears and threatening to quit.

I think it's funny though, this game would be much quieter place without you Matthew kiss

You Said this about 100 times re figallo, Schalk burger and many others. You have also incredibly said this about etzbeth Dagg and Carter.

I said Bosch added with his experience and direction as i rate him, Bosch by His own admission opted to not play for Argentina again as he wanted a break and money. Also said after years of playing he was not at the level required anymore as he did not have the commitment.

He is 31 and been a great player and still is a good one. The fact he is behind Duncan taylor who is not a 13
By trade indicates he is no longer a great player??

You are really odd full stop.

You run down players all the time but take offence when someone sad one of your players added to a game but is pretty much finished ???

To be honest you really embarrass yourself most days. Everyone else posts about rugby but you have some weird agenda.

For about a year you harped on about How brilliant robshaw and Goode were when you had them and now are anti them.
If I heard you got sectioned I would not be surprised. No shame in asking for help and if you need it let us know.

I think we all feel sorry for you and would offer help if you admit it !?

Let us know as we all
Care .

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun 29 May 2016, 12:00 am

Can I have some feedback on where I can improve for next season lads?

Marler
Du Plessie
Malherbe
AWJ
Barrow
Kaino
SOB
Vermaulen

Smith
Cruden
Watson
Burrell
Slade
Kriel
Kearney
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 29 May 2016, 12:01 am

Having followed them as a random second team for 6 years I can finally say GET IN CONNACHT!! Now torn between the Connacht or Wales top I wore for.tomorrow!! In uni so predos may be late
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 May 2016, 12:27 am

Driver wrote:Can I have some feedback on where I can improve for next season lads?

Marler
Du Plessie
Malherbe
AWJ
Barrow
Kaino
SOB
Vermaulen

Smith
Cruden
Watson
Burrell
Slade
Kriel
Kearney

Great side driver

Negatives

Sob out for ages and is having another operation. Barrow not at the level and Kearney has no form

Kriel no winger and Burrell and slade does not work/
No goal kicker

Positives

Great front row.
Kaino and vermaulen world class

Smith also

Great experience. Can see gig winning games with experience In key positions.

Don't rate cruden but 2.8,9,12 strong

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sun 29 May 2016, 12:28 am

I only came on here to check pms as didnt want to know the Leinster/Connacht result but have complaints in my inbox so firstly cheers for that. 

I'm tired of the wumming and the bickering between the two of you. I've let player comments go because you both are as guilty as each other but personal attacks are out of order. I'm sick of having to read the comments and the snarky pms. You would want to grow up and act your ages

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 29 May 2016, 2:08 am

Talk about whether someone has been sectioned or not, unless instigated with the clear consent of that person, is crossing a line. Someone's health is their own and none of our business to muse upon unless they are happy for us to do so
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 7:53 am

Matt, you've crossed the line yet again.

You really need to distinguish between a game and real life mate.

You knock my players as I do yours. This is very different to some of the abbusive comments you regularly come out with.

You honestly need to just calm down, it's a game. I will be awaiting your apology but expect this won't happen.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 8:28 am

Guess we won't be seeing Pocock for a while.

http://www.planetrugby.com/news/pocock-inks-three-year-deal-in-japan/

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 3:19 pm

Halfbacks having a mare so far. JJ looks so good every time he plays. Great finish Burrell.

Ford, utter dross again. How long can we keep playing him?!?!

Launchbury having a stormer.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 29 May 2016, 3:53 pm

Lol utter dross, his kicking has been awful from the tee but passing and defending ok - issue for Ford is that the half back combination with Youngs just doesnt work and Burrell needs to be running off him a bit deeper. He's no where near his best.

To be fair both Ford and Brown shouldn't be playing for us at the moment, both need to go and rediscover their form.

Launchbury, Clifford and Watson all looking absolute class today.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 4:04 pm

Fords passing has been poor too Chris, he's absolute bang out of form. You can't kick that poorly and play 10, he's a passenger.

Agree Youngs passing has been awful but that's a cracking finish.

Launchbury very good.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 4:05 pm

Ford.....that is absolutley awful son.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 4:06 pm

Go on Clifford son!!!!!!!!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun 29 May 2016, 4:07 pm

He's my player but I do think that Clifford should get a starting spot in the England back row.

He really does look a great all-round flanker.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 4:09 pm

Has bags of potential Steve.

Bigger is an absolute tool...Cole knocked it backwards no?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 29 May 2016, 4:11 pm

Ford has kicked one!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next