The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Scores- 4-5/6/11 silverware saturday-shape up sunday

+6
sportydan
Ar aghaidh le cheile
Thomond
Gaelic-Warrior
Cari
RebelBhoy
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Live Scores- 4-5/6/11 silverware saturday-shape up sunday - Page 4 Empty Live Scores- 4-5/6/11 silverware saturday-shape up sunday

Post by RebelBhoy Sat 04 Jun 2011, 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Donegal 2-12 Tyrone 0-17
with a last minute goal for Donegal to steal it. well done donegal

Kerry 2-21 Wicklow 2-08
Handy enough as we thought.

The first silverware of the season is done and dusted.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Live Scores- 4-5/6/11 silverware saturday-shape up sunday - Page 4 Empty Re: Live Scores- 4-5/6/11 silverware saturday-shape up sunday

Post by RebelBhoy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 5:38 pm

Th Munster final is going to be a strange old affair. i would literally never tire of beating you but i don't know if it is worth either of our while winning the game. The last few years, it was obvious what Kerry needed what out of it.

09, you needed the scenic route and in 10 (despite the Down game) you needed the front door. This year you are maybe caught between two stools.

For us, I think we need to beat you. That means a lot of ugly stuff to keep the ball from coming in quickly to the Kerry forwards.

kerry might flood the midfield to keep the ball too.

Intriguing, if not largely meaningful.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Live Scores- 4-5/6/11 silverware saturday-shape up sunday - Page 4 Empty Re: Live Scores- 4-5/6/11 silverware saturday-shape up sunday

Post by akaredtop Tue 07 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

Very true Rebel. My own opinion is that it would not be a disaster for Kerry to lose as they might need the games in order to sort out their defence. However Cork have this tendency to struggle with inferior opposition at times and would suit them better to go stright to quarters.

akaredtop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4