The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Money In The Bank Results

+8
XR
temporary21
Adam D
NickisBHAFC
Marky
Hero
Samo
Fernando
12 posters

Go down

Who will win the MITB Briefcase

WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_lcap38%WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_lcap8%WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_lcap0%WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_lcap0%WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_lcap54%WWE Money In The Bank Results Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

WWE Money In The Bank Results Empty WWE Money In The Bank Results

Post by Fernando Sun 19 Jun 2016, 11:16 am

Pre Show

Golden Truth def Breezedango

Lucha Dragons def Dudley Boyz

Main Show

The New Day def Vaudevillians vs Enzo & Cass vs Gallows & Anderson

Baron Corbin Def Dolph Ziggler

Charlotte & Dana def Becky & Natalya - Natalya attacked Becky post match

Apollo Crews def Sheamus

AJ Styles def John Cena

Dean Ambrose def Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Chris Jericho & Alberto Del Rio

Rusev def Titus O'Neill

Seth Rollins def Roman Reigns to win the World Championship

Dean Ambrose def Seth Rollins by cashing in his MITB Briefcase to become World Champion

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Money In The Bank Results Empty Re: WWE Money In The Bank Results

Post by Samo Sun 19 Jun 2016, 12:48 pm

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match:
-Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

My heart says Rollins but I think Reigns takes this one but its not going to end clean. I think they have to building to The Shield at Summerslam so Reigns will hold on till then.

Money In the Bank Ladder Match:
-Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Alberto Del Rio

It wont be Jericho, Del Rio or Cesaro. Its too early for Zayn. It comes down to Ambrose and Owens. I think they were pushing Ambrose to win too much on RAW, and I think they're ready to pull the trigger with KO. He'll be gold with the briefcase.

Fatal 4 Way for the WWE Tag Team Titles:
-Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. The Vaudevillains vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The New Day

Its going to be either New Day or The Club. The only thing I know for sure is one of the Vaudevillains take the pin.

WWE United States Title Match:
-Titus O’Neil vs. Rusev

I've liked the build up to this and should be a good match of two big guys beating each other silly, but its Rusevs win every day of the week.

-John Cena vs. AJ Styles

AJ to win, Cena to win the next two in a carbon copy of his feud with Owens last year, but should steal the show.

-Dana Brooke and Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch & Natalya

Too soon to split Dana and Charlotte which is what would happen if they lose, so Im going with team Flair.

-Apollo Crews vs. Sheamus

Has to be Crews.

-Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

Has to be Corbin.

Money in the Bank Kickoff Matches

-The Dudley Boyz vs. The Lucha Dragons

-GoldenTruth vs. BreezDango

Could give a Frak about either of these matches.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 19 Jun 2016, 1:42 pm

I had KO winning it until this week's Raw, can't see beyond my boy Ambrose now though.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:49 pm

Based on the Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns segment it's got to be Ambrose you'd think.

Unless that becomes an actual match rather than via a briefcase.

Would love Ambrose to cash in during a Reigns/Rollins match although tonight would be too soon unless the MITB match is early in the show.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:59 pm

I suspect the Title match is last on and Ambrose cashes in on Reigns.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 19 Jun 2016, 11:24 pm

Anyonr staying up?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:23 am

This tag match is painful to watch.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:15 am

I was woken in the night by my son so watched it from about 3am from the beginning.

If your head is in the sand you won't know Ambrose cashed in on Rollins after Rollins beat Reigns surprisingly clean!

Not a fan as Ambrose won a brutal 6 man ladder match under an hour earlier yet had recovered sufficiently to cash in post match. The MITB match needed to be earlier in the evening IMO.

The show was fine, although the Tag Titles were such a mess of a finish. Highlight of that was New Day calling Enzo and Cass Han Solo and a hairless Chewbacca, and The Vaudevillains the Monopoly men.

AJ v Cena was a great match ruined by the interference of Anderson and Gallows. Didn't need it at all.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:50 am

One happy Hero this morning!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:50 am

Here is the cash in:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:16 am

A really nice show overall. A great finish too. Finally dean gets one up on them both!

A good chance to turn dean and or Roman heel and make Seth the babyface He should have been when he came back

Cena styles had shades of mitb 2011 and was a brilliant match. The finish U guess was to set up a series of matches, and presumably Finn at some poiny

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:14 am

Yeah can't complain at anything tbh. Really good PPV.

What I will say is the shield triple threat match is now likely to happen at battleground. BATTLEGROUND! Should be main eventing wrestle mania not battleground!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:22 am

People though will still come on the board and moan about WWE not making new stars. Here’s a trio of guys that were only introduced as a faction 3 years ago and between them pretty much headline every PPV and all 3 have now held the big one.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:51 am

We also got some pretty long matches for Corbin and crews with both looking great. The boring chants didn't help them though...

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:53 am

That's because seen Ziggler vs Corbin about 45 times in the last 3 months Laugh I enjoyed Sheamus vs Crews was well planned out

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:07 pm

Right choice for ambrose to win, he's one of the few top guys who gets the cheers he's supposed to.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:10 pm

Cant lie, I was hating this PPV up to the second half.

I could listen to Enzo cut promos all night, but that match was messy. A few high spots but just.. eugh.

Corbin vs Ziggler was a total anomaly. When Ziggler was in charge it was too fast, but when Corbin was in charge it was too slow. This Corbin looked decent at times but expected more from Ziggler. He's been there for 10 years now and still cant really lead a match. Doesnt seem interested anymore.

The womens tag match wasnt great either. I know they had time cut because the opening segment ran long, but they didnt seem to have a plan B so just rushed to it. And all that build about Dana and Charlotte never seemed to come to anything, instead Nattie turns? If there was one thing the womens division didnt need its another heel.

Crews vs Sheamus wasnt great, but had a good ending. I'm willing to give these two another crack at it.

Cena vs AJ was pretty damn good. Not quite at the levels of Cena vs Punk or Cena vs Owens but told a really good story that the announcers never seemed to pick up on. AJ absolutely out-wrestled Cena and the 2 guys worked really well together. Kinda glad it wasnt a clean finish as it means we'll see this again.

The MitB ladder match was one of the better MitB matches. Lots of energy, lots of really good spots and everyone in it looked good. Shout out to Cesaros spring board uppercut and KO taking the Michinoku Driver on the side of the ladder, that looked sick.

Rusev continues to pretend the last 18 months never happened. Decent enough but I think I overhyped this in my head.

The main event started slowly but built to a good finish. Credit to WWE actually putting Rollins over clean as a whistle which really made him look strong as a guy who never lost the title. Even more credit to WWE for putting the title on Ambrose at the end of the night - the first true, 100% babyface champion since Daniel Bryan in 2014.

A strong second half saved this PPV and a real feel good moment to end the show. A very weak first half drops it down to about a 6 or 7 out of 10 for me.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:21 pm

That was a very enjoyable PPV, although issues with the Network meant after it chucked it on me I couldnt "keep watching" and had to watch it as Live and had to watch the Cena/AJ MitB match again.

It was all good though, I didn't pay much attention to the earlier matches but the three main matches delivered in bucket loads, the MitB is what it is, it's hard to get too into it until its hitting the 20 minute mark because it tends to follow the same kind of flow but the 6 men definitely have a better balance than 8, they need to stick to that.

AJ/Cena was great too, I genuinely enjoy Cena in these types of matches, the quality he's put on, particularly in the last 2 years really has to be commended, he still frustrates me with the lack of genuine selling but I guess that has aa much to do with the agents as it does him, they want surprise pops for the crowd, his indefatigability provides this.

Like most I was disappointed in the cheap finish, while AJ wasn't breaking kayfabe a fortnight ago it does highlight a point of his, he needs the Club or he'll get buried, I don't think that type of win does anything for Styles, I'd rather have seen them go to a time limit draw than have him win like that, it sets it up to continue but Cena evening it up clean next month won't do that IMO, it will feel like it puts Cena in front and if Cena wins the decider (if there is one) then this will only go to highlight AJ's point about being burried, while that was all just a play on words to appeal to smarks it wouldn't help dispell the myth.

The World Title match was fantastic, I've been slowly warming to Reigns, I don't see him as the star who'll stand alone at the top of the mountain for the next 10 years ala Cena, I see him as one 4 or 5 who could be there but don't feel he has that IT factor to be the lone wolf, was delighted to see Rollins win, I instantly assumed Ambrose would cash in, I just couldn't understand after all the work they put into Reigns how they'd let him lose clean to Rollins, it looks like he was just keeping his title warm for him, I've wanted to see Ambrose as Champ for a while, last time I truly popped was when I thought he won it last year from Rollins but I'd been so emotionally invested in Rollins with the whole comeback thing I felt slightly underwhelmed but not disappointed, we're bound to get the Shield Triple threat now, either at Battleground or SummerSlam, hopefully they hold it off to SummerSlam however that being said, I doubt all three will stay on RAW, I think we'll get a taste of what might be then Ambrose will be shipped to SmackDown!

On a side note, is anyone else enjoying Jericho? Best work he's done since 2008/09 in my opinion, love how he's playing the smarks with some of the things he's saying and the whole "drink it in man" I just find hilarious, bearing in mind I've been one of his biggest critics for about 6 years now I really like what he's doing now.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:22 pm

Messy tag match and slow first half. Then I had the end spoiled for me so zoned out. Surprised Rollins won clean, but actually think its good for Reigns as I think its good for certain big hitters to be seen to have a weakness.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:41 pm

I agree in regards to Rollins winning cleanly, it was heavily mentioned prior that a win over him for Reigns would cement his place yet he failed, I think that'll be a storyline to revisit over the months/years. It's pretty clear that the Shield trio are at the forethought of Vince and HHH's mind, it's a rivalry/friendship that's been built superbly, easily the best build for me since the Attitude era for a group of guys.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:46 pm

Seth Rollins pinned Roman Reigns to win his first WWEWHC. Roman Reigns pinned Dean Ambrose to win his first WWEWHC. Dean Ambrose pinned Seth Rollins to his his first WWEWHC.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:58 pm

I think thats good for Reigns too. They needed to reboot him a bit given his crowd reaction. Either to turn him heel and embrace the heat, or play some sort of need to improve my game storyline.
Hes no chance of losing his spot after all, and he shouldn't, hes been very consistently improving

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Seth Rollins pinned Roman Reigns to win his first WWEWHC. Roman Reigns pinned Dean Ambrose to win his first WWEWHC. Dean Ambrose pinned Seth Rollins to his his first WWEWHC.

Poopie, the triforce is complete.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:47 pm

Just little things like that really add to the story of it all.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:19 pm

Undercard disappointed, but the main matches were very good imo

A shame the AJ/Cena match had that finish - but it kinda had to have a non clean finish to continue the storyline (If AJ beats Cena clean, kayfabe wise why would he give him another match?). And am very much looking forward to them locking up again, so can't complain there.

The womens scene is a bit of a mess really - why did Natalya turn on Lynch, when they just became friends? Strange.

Rusev being a monster heel is good (and I'm glad they've forgotten the last 18 months and are just booking him like a beast).

The tag title match was good, not as good as it could've been and obviously someone missed their cue at the end so Gallows ended up looking like a plonker.

MITB is always a good match - Owens again a standout.

Think we will see them pull the trigger on Reigns as heel now. Interested to see whether Ambrose will be face/heel - can't call it myself

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:00 pm

Reigns losing clean is the best thing that's happened to him in a long time, it does give him that vulnerability that fans tend to look for in a face they want to get behind

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue 21 Jun 2016, 10:30 pm

Samo wrote:

Corbin vs Ziggler was a total anomaly.  When Ziggler was in charge it was too fast, but when Corbin was in charge it was too slow.  This Corbin looked decent at times but expected more from Ziggler.  He's been there for 10 years now and still cant really lead a match. Doesnt seem interested anymore.

They just keep throwing these guys together, Corbin just isn't up to it hes just too slow and boring.

Even Aries couldn't carry him to a good match in NXT

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down