The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood's Smuggest ****

4 posters

Go down

Hollywood's Smuggest **** Empty Hollywood's Smuggest ****

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Doubt this warrants its own thread but the "Last Film Watched" thread seems to have gone AWOL. Having recently watched "Now You See Me" sure Jesse Eisenburg (sp) has to be right up there. He was just about bearable a few years ago when he was a nerd but these days there's just something about him that makes me think there's very little acting going on in his films and he is just a clever little c*nt!

Last edited by DAVE667 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : GALTED is a smug c*nt even though he's not in Hollywood nor is he likely to be unless there's a shortage of people willing to be sucked of by the homeless then he'll be on the first flight out of the country)

Back to top Go down

Hollywood's Smuggest **** Empty Re: Hollywood's Smuggest ****

Post by Galted Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:32 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Doubt this warrants it's own thread but the "Last Film Watched" thread seems to have gone AWOL. Having recently watched "Now You See Me" sure Jesse Eisenburg (sp) has to be right up there. He was just about bearable a few years ago when he was a nerd but these days there's just something about him that makes me think there's very little acting going on in his films and he is just a clever little c*nt!

It's "smuggest", Dave, and there's no apostrophe in "its".  You need to up your game a bit, if Tino were to see that shambles of an opening post I would fear for your status as his favourite poster.

Last edited by Galted on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pasted twice, what a smuge cunt.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:04 am

Russel Crowe, dunno why but i like the guy but there is something there that makes me want to have a beer whilst smacking him at the same time.

Michael Bay - Films aren't always that bad (and i think pain and gain is underrated) but the guys a balloon.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:13 am

Bill Murray and Bradley Cooper ooze smugness in a shoot-me-in-my-massive-white-teeth kind of way.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:02 am

Vince Vaughn
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Galted wrote:Bill Murray and Bradley Cooper ooze smugness in a shoot-me-in-my-massive-white-teeth kind of way.
Was going to put Cooper down, after the success of "The Hangover" he seems to think he's the new George Clooney.

There's also Will Smith and Ben Affleck to add to the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Will Smith is a good call. I didn't want to mention the queen of smugness, W*ll F*rrell as it makes my blood boil but any list of any type of c*ntishness requires his name at the top.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:43 pm

Hollywood's Smuggest **** SeanPenn_Grani_10923513_400

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down