The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demetrius Andrade - The only threat to GGG at 160 ??

+5
BoxingFan88
Hammersmith harrier
Herman Jaeger
hazharrison
TRUSSMAN66
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Demetrius Andrade - The only threat to GGG at 160 ?? Empty Demetrius Andrade - The only threat to GGG at 160 ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:18 am

This guy's career is in stagnation but he's three inches taller than Triple...Is a rangy southpaw..Carries a dig..and has fast hands and feet.....Polished too..

Not really a preferred option for an aging number 1 P4P champion and top fighter...

Obviously he's a 154 pounder but it's not as big of a stretch as Brook to say he'll still have a stiffish slap..

Also as he's eyeing up Lara a fight I think he'll win...It won't be for a while...In a year GGG will be 36ish..

GGG is adamant he's staying at 160...Whilst I'd pick him to beat Andrade...I don't see anyone around apart from Andrade with the gifts to give him problems....Lara isn't up to it and is knocking on.

BJS hasn't the punch or the tank to sustain against GGG and Canelo is an easy night....

Hope Andrade can get his crap together.....As he could be a wild card...and there aren't many around!!.

The guy that beats GGG in my opinion will be awkward....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Demetrius Andrade - The only threat to GGG at 160 ?? Empty Re: Demetrius Andrade - The only threat to GGG at 160 ??

Post by hazharrison Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:41 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:This guy's career is in stagnation but he's three inches taller than Triple...Is a rangy southpaw..Carries a dig..and has fast hands and feet.....Polished too..

Not really a preferred option for an aging number 1 P4P champion and top fighter...

Obviously he's a 154 pounder but it's not as big of a stretch as Brook to say he'll still have a stiffish slap..

Also as he's eyeing up Lara a fight I think he'll win...It won't be for a while...In a year GGG will be 36ish..

GGG is adamant he's staying at 160...Whilst I'd pick him to beat Andrade...I don't see anyone around apart from Andrade with the gifts to give him problems....Lara isn't up to it and is knocking on.

BJS hasn't the punch or the tank to sustain against GGG and Canelo is an easy night....

Hope Andrade can get his crap together.....As he could be a wild card...and there aren't many around!!.

Another Triple G post?

Andrade could be the guy to test Golovkin - depending on whether Spence intends to stay at welter or move through the weights. Much depends on how they fare at the higher weight, of course. Your man Guerrero - the P4P star according to you, Floyd and Showtime's advertising bods before he fought Floyd - has a poor record at 147 (and was beaten by a taxi driver last night). Hatton was another who was formidable at 140 but simply not made for 147.

The alternatives are Ramirez and DeGale at 168 - perhaps Ward (depending on whether he can fiddle his way past Kovalev). Maybe an Olympian comes through in a couple of years.

I don't think you'll find many who'll agree Golovkin is the best fighter in boxing. I'd have Gonzalez and Crawford ahead of him - and the winner of Ward vs Kovalev.

Sadly, it will probably be Canelo when Golovkin hits 45.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Demetrius Andrade - The only threat to GGG at 160 ?? Empty Re: Demetrius Andrade - The only threat to GGG at 160 ??

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:59 am

Only seen a couple of minutes of him on youtube a few months ago and quite liked the look of him, looks better than the Charlos and some of the others. Would like to see him against winner of Canelo Smith before moving up to 60 but would Hoya guide Canelo away from Andrade?(Though I'm far from certain Canelo gets past Smith.) Certainly he's the one light middle I've got the intention of keeping an eye on. Looking forward to see him live against a quality opponent so as take a better look. Lara would be a very good gauge as to where he's at.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:07 am

hazharrison wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:This guy's career is in stagnation but he's three inches taller than Triple...Is a rangy southpaw..Carries a dig..and has fast hands and feet.....Polished too..

Another Triple G post? .

Maybe all your hard work...is paying off..Cool

I like Andrade I think he's gifted... Better than the Jerms for my money and a tall rangy southpaw to boot..

Needs to knuckle down....Timing is everything in life..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:17 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

Another Triple G post? .

Maybe all your hard work...is paying off..Cool

I like Andrade I think he's gifted... Better than the Jerms for my money and a tall rangy southpaw to boot..

Needs to knuckle down....Timing is everything in life..

All he has to do is move to 160 - beat someone there - and then stick his hand up. Good thing about Golovkin is he'll fight anyone at 160 who wants it. Hoping more will follow suit - too many have been influenced by Floyd (Garcia, Canelo, Cotto etc. have all changed their approach to matchmaking in recent years).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:29 am

Doesn't have to beat someone at 160 really....Beating Lara will do....Apparently they are in talks. Talking 12 months plus if all goes well....Imagine BJS and Canelo will have lost by then and they'll be little else on offer..

Rowley is right though we are looking ahead and yet are supposed to be paying for a PPV fight in GGG v Brook in two weeks.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:33 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Doesn't have to beat someone at 160 really....Beating Lara will do....Apparently they are in talks.  Talking 12 months plus if all goes well....Imagine BJS and Canelo will have lost by then and they'll be little else on offer..

Rowley is right though we are looking ahead and yet are supposed to be paying for a PPV fight in GGG v Brook in two weeks.....

That's Hearn all over - I wouldn't pay for it. Don't imagine a Eubank fight would have been any different, though. The only appeal for me was seeing one of the best fighters around in the UK (happens so infrequently) yet the StubHub fiasco even ruled that out.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 am

Talking of Floyd well all you can really say is he won't fight Thurman his mandatory but will fight Berto as a sign out. All about the money Floyd not concerned with legacy. Why not Thurman ah yes well Keith's quality unpredictable unorthodox prime can bang with speed and venom can fight forward or backward can present angles good footwork can match Floyd for skills natural welter? Classic Floyd taking Berto as a sign out another one to make him look good. Only got himself to blame he's not talked of as a true immortal top ten, had the talent. Beat Thurman then move up to challenge Golovkin beat those two and then you could call Floyd anything you want I'd have no complaints.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:29 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:Talking of Floyd well all you can really say is he won't fight Thurman his mandatory but will fight Berto as a sign out. All about the money Floyd not concerned with legacy. Why not Thurman ah yes well Keith's quality unpredictable unorthodox can bang with speed and venom can fight forward or backward can present angles good footwork can match Floyd for skills natural welter? Classic Floyd taking Berto as a sign out another one to make him look good. Only got himself to blame he's not talked of as a true immortal top ten, had the talent. Beat Thurman then move up to challenge Golovkin beat those two and then you could call Floyd anything you want I'd have no complaints.

Wonder where he goes for fight 50? Welter looks out now that Thurman and Spence are at the top of the division (surely no-one would pay to see him outpoint Garcia in that scenario?).

The worst thing about his approach - cash over meaningful fights - is that it's catching on. Why would Canelo fight Golovkin when he can fight Smith?(Floyd: "Hey, that's smart business"). Why would Cotto and Canelo fight at 160 when they hold all the bargaining chips? (Floyd: "Hey, that's smart business"). Why would Garcia fight anyone with a pulse anymore? (Floyd: "Smart business in the sport of boxing"). Why would Frampton or Quigg fight Rigondeaux? (Floyd: "That don't make no kinda sense").

Check out how often Ring Mag or TBRB fill a championship vacancy (and Ring can award a belt to two top five ranked fighters facing off). No-one wants to be the best in the division anymore. And if they do (in the case of GGG and Rigo) - their peers can prohibit them from doing so.

It will get worse before it gets better.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:35 am

Good post and it is a bleak state of affairs when you put it like that.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:07 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:Talking of Floyd well all you can really say is he won't fight Thurman his mandatory but will fight Berto as a sign out. All about the money Floyd not concerned with legacy. Why not Thurman ah yes well Keith's quality unpredictable unorthodox prime can bang with speed and venom can fight forward or backward can present angles good footwork can match Floyd for skills natural welter? Classic Floyd taking Berto as a sign out another one to make him look good. Only got himself to blame he's not talked of as a true immortal top ten, had the talent. Beat Thurman then move up to challenge Golovkin beat those two and then you could call Floyd anything you want I'd have no complaints.

What a load of garbage, Thurman is a good solid boxer but he is by no means anywhere near as good as you would like to make out whilst his power isn't all that, anyone with a decent chin has taken him the distance.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:14 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
Herman Jaeger wrote:Talking of Floyd well all you can really say is he won't fight Thurman his mandatory but will fight Berto as a sign out. All about the money Floyd not concerned with legacy. Why not Thurman ah yes well Keith's quality unpredictable unorthodox prime can bang with speed and venom can fight forward or backward can present angles good footwork can match Floyd for skills natural welter? Classic Floyd taking Berto as a sign out another one to make him look good. Only got himself to blame he's not talked of as a true immortal top ten, had the talent. Beat Thurman then move up to challenge Golovkin beat those two and then you could call Floyd anything you want I'd have no complaints.

What a load of garbage, Thurman is a good solid boxer but he is by no means anywhere near as good as you would like to make out whilst his power isn't all that, anyone with a decent chin has taken him the distance.

What a charmless cnut you are. Now kindly stop following me around. You're underrating Thurman too.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:17 am

Classy response as usual, you really need to grow up Herman as your constant abuse is quite boring.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:28 am

Go Smeg yer muther

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:08 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/rosado-monroe-winner-get-canelo-next-says-golden-boy-vp--108210

No chance of Canelo ever facing Andrade looks like his next fight will be at 160 whether Saunders or not. If he gets past Smith of course. Would be beautiful if Smith pulls off the upset nothing against Canelo it's the way Hoya has dealt with all this makes me want to see him get beat

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:22 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:http://www.boxingscene.com/rosado-monroe-winner-get-canelo-next-says-golden-boy-vp--108210

No chance of Canelo ever facing Andrade looks like his next fight will be at 160 whether Saunders or not. If he gets past Smith of course. Would be beautiful if Smith pulls off the upset nothing against Canelo it's the way Hoya has dealt with all this makes me want to see him get beat

Rosado or Monroe? Dear me, is that the best they can do?

Interesting to see both Canelo and Smith have dropped out of VADA testing.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:48 am

Not sure GGG fans want to be comparing Canelo's opposition to the opposition of their hero

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:34 am

Not at all a threat, Andrade is good, I think he is the best at 154 and he impressed me against Nelson

However, GGG is a different league, GGG would stop him mid rounds

Ways to beat him

- Father Time
- Catch him with a lucky shot
- He moves up where they are just too big for him

I know a lot of people hate on GGG for some reason or another, but I don't even see any weaknesses in his game, has anyone won a round off him in a while?

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:38 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Not sure GGG fans want to be comparing Canelo's opposition to the opposition of their hero

Interesting that all of GGG's opposition is ducking him, El Pollo included

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Not sure GGG fans want to be comparing Canelo's opposition to the opposition of their hero

Especially when both of them were seen as good enough to fight GGG.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:28 am

I don't see what Rosado or Monroe can offer Canelo at this stage of their careers but it will be sold as an acclimatising at the weight in preparation for GGG fight.

Much rather see the winner of Canelo Smith fight Andrade. That would be a real good fight. Let's hope it's Smith. The cynic in me says that Oscar has no intention of fighting GGG late, mid late 2017 he's just cherry picking his way round the two divisions. But has he made a mistake with Smith?.....

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:45 am

BoxingFan88 wrote:Not at all a threat, Andrade is good, I think he is the best at 154 and he impressed me against Nelson

However, GGG is a different league, GGG would stop him mid rounds

Ways to beat him

- Father Time
- Catch him with a lucky shot
- He moves up where they are just too big for him

I know a lot of people hate on GGG for some reason or another, but I don't even see any weaknesses in his game, has anyone won a round off him in a while?

I don't recall golovkin losing a round for some time either... But most guys are in survival mode pretty early. On the rare occasions where I've seen him backed up, he hasn't looked as comfortable but no-one has been able to sustain it.

You seem to be pitching him as unbeatable though, which is a stretch. He's a very good fighter, who to date for whatever reason has been unable to get much in the way of quality opposition, to find out just how good. Partly because his division is hardly stacked anyway.

Whoever does/could beat him, would need to be a damn good fighter, that's for sure

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:16 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:I don't see what Rosado or Monroe can offer Canelo at this stage of their careers but it will be sold as an acclimatising at the weight in preparation for GGG fight.

Much rather see the winner of Canelo Smith fight Andrade. That would be a real good fight. Let's hope it's Smith. The cynic in me says that Oscar has no intention of fighting GGG late, mid late 2017 he's just cherry picking his way round the two divisions. But has he made a mistake with Smith?.....

Highly doubtful. Has Smith beaten anyone in the top 50 at 154?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:24 am

Difference being, Canelo can fight absolutely anyone. Golovkin struggles for opponents. Rosado was someone for him to batter when no-one knew him - to get his face out there. Monroe was a stay-busy last resort, as no-one else would sign up.

Do you really imagine that if Golovkin had the choice of Canelo or these two, he'd choose the latter? If Canelo wants to "acclimatise" then why not Lee, or Lemieux? At least they're top ten rated.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:46 am

hazharrison wrote:
Herman Jaeger wrote:I don't see what Rosado or Monroe can offer Canelo at this stage of their careers but it will be sold as an acclimatising at the weight in preparation for GGG fight.

Just going by the eye test on this one, I'm not calling the upset but it's a 50/50 fight for me. Going to be entertaining that's for sure two pit bulls one Scouse the other Mexican. What an opportunity for Smith to etch his way into British boxing history just ask Freddie Roach he'll tell you Smith really can fight. Styles are sure to gel.

On Canelo against Rosado or Monroe maybe this actually means they are going to fight Golovkin after all viewing a Lee or a Lemmy as too risky. Maybe the fight is just too big financially now to turn down and it's a case of striking while the iron is hot.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:58 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

Just going by the eye test on this one, I'm not calling the upset but it's a 50/50 fight for me. Going to be entertaining that's for sure two pit bulls one Scouse the other Mexican. What an opportunity for Smith to etch his way into British boxing history just ask Freddie Roach he'll tell you Smith really can fight. Styles are sure to gel.

On Canelo against Rosado or Monroe maybe this actually means they are going to fight Golovkin after all viewing a Lee or a Lemmy as too risky. Maybe the fight is just too big financially now to turn down and it's a case of striking while the iron is hot.

Think they're well matched physically but Canelo's experience is light years ahead of Beefy's.

I expect Canelo to play matador - only question is whether Smith goes 12 (I think he just might).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

50/50, really? I've seen nothing from Smith to suggest he can box at an elite level. I know that sounds silly as he's a 'World Champion' but he's a padded record to say the least. Similar level to his brother Paul in my opinion (although I did pick Rocky Fielding to beat Callum Smith so don't listen to me).

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:17 am

canelo's struggles have been with guys who present him with movement... Exposing his limited footwork. He looks a much better fighter against guys who come looking for him. Might be entertaining but it's a significant step up in class and personally I think smith's going to find out the hard way. He'll have a go though.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:39 am

Think he might have, Canelo definitely the favorite and probably will win, but Smith is no mug

Wouldn't shock me if he won

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 am

BoxingFan88 wrote:

Think he might have, Canelo definitely the favorite and probably will win, but Smith is no mug

Wouldn't shock me if he won

It would shock me.....Unless you can envisage a scenario where Smith stops Canelo or hammers him completely for 7 out of the 12 rounds so badly two judges give him the rounds...

Then forget it........I can't envisage that happening..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:29 pm

I can see controversy

Whether the judges give him the decision though.....

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Liam Smith is the definition of average, he is the worst current British world champion and by a distance too. One sided beatdown.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:56 pm

Canelo is a good fighter. I definitely think he could test GGG. Don't think he would win, but he would be a live dog.

The fight needs to happen.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Ever thought of applying for a job at Boxing news..Adam??

Apparently Hagler is the third best living fighter and Spinks isn't even Top 10..

So Boxing knowledge isn't a necessary consideration..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:35 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Liam Smith is the definition of average, he is the worst current British world champion and by a distance too. One sided beatdown.

Nice balanced post as usual there from our resident dimwit.

But whether you think Canelo will or won't win, to be that dismissive about Smith must mean you're either an idiot or ydksab

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:44 am

Pedro147 wrote:
Herman Jaeger wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

50/50, really? I've seen nothing from Smith to suggest he can box at an elite level. I know that sounds silly as he's a 'World Champion' but he's a padded record to say the least. Similar level to his brother Paul in my opinion (although I did pick Rocky Fielding to beat Callum Smith so don't listen to me).

Fair enough mate and you're right you can't really pick him on record, Canelo has the experience and been fighting at a higher level but I do rate Smith as possibly the best of the Smith brothers though Callum looks good too. I formed that opinion a couple years back this isn't a recent thing. Canelo's a very good fighter himself I'm expecting a great fight I don't see the one sided beat down some on here have predicted I don't think Canelo believes deep down the hype Oscar is pouring on him

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:20 am

Herman Jaeger wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Liam Smith is the definition of average, he is the worst current British world champion and by a distance too. One sided beatdown.

Nice balanced post as usual there from our resident dimwit.

But whether you think Canelo will or won't win, to be that dismissive about Smith must mean you're either an idiot or ydksab

Haha YDKSAB is catching on Wink

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 am

Can you still get those t-shirts? You know, the ones with Uncle Roger’s spaced-out face on it with his catchphrase in huge green letters next to it?

‘Mos’ people don’t know sheeeyt ‘bout baxin’!’
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 am

The only thing Liam Smith has going for him is the fact he's English, he's levels below the company that Alvarez has been in with.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:20 am

I don't think we know what level Smith is at do we? I think that's the point. He could be great for all we know. WE just haven't been able to determine his level as he's fought cream puffs.

Good sparring footage of him against Brook - think Kell would hammer him based on that.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:22 am

hazharrison wrote:I don't think we know what level Smith is at do we? I think that's the point. He could be great for all we know. WE just haven't been able to determine his level as he's fought cream puffs.

Good sparring footage of him against Brook - think Kell would hammer him based on that.
Remember, TRUSS says sparring means f*ck all

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:33 am

DAVE667 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:I don't think we know what level Smith is at do we? I think that's the point. He could be great for all we know. WE just haven't been able to determine his level as he's fought cream puffs.

Remember, TRUSS says sparring means f*ck all

Ah, must be right then.

We'll probably find out anyway, once they've taken their licks from Golovkin and Alvarez (be like Bellew vs Cleverley after Stevenson and Kovalev had whupped them).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Ever thought of applying for a job at Boxing news..Adam??

Apparently Hagler is the third best living fighter and Spinks isn't even Top 10..

So Boxing knowledge isn't a necessary  consideration..

You would be quite eligible then.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:41 am

AdamT wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Ever thought of applying for a job at Boxing news..Adam??

So Boxing knowledge isn't a necessary  consideration..

You would be quite eligible then.

We don't listen to boxing writers/experts/historians/commentators/media around here.......unless it's KO Magazine.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:42 am

lol

Boxing writers get a hard time on here. I guess pundits get the same in football.

Armchair fans always know best.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:44 am

AdamT wrote:lol

Boxing writers get a hard time on here. I guess pundits get the same in football.

The only football pundit I know more than is Garth Crooks.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:45 am

hazharrison wrote:
AdamT wrote:lol

The only football pundit I know more than is Garth Crooks.

Does Adrian Chiles count??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:55 am

Apparently if Kell loses he's either going to 154 or 147 to defend his belt..

I thought this match was based on the fact Kell will be a beast at 160. .

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:23 pm

Dom Ingle clarified last night that there's next to no chance of Brook seeing 147 again. Word is Porter will fight Spence for the title once he vacates.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Smith next for Brook depending on how they get on.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:54 pm

hazharrison wrote:Dom Ingle clarified last night that there's next to no chance of Brook seeing 147 again. Word is Porter will fight Spence for the title once he vacates.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Smith next for Brook depending on how they get on.

Man Porter deserves more respect, he literally fights anyone these days

He lost a close fight to Brook and I thought he beat Thurman

Porter is a bad style matchup for Spence though...really good fight

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next