The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent

4 posters

Go down

Who Would You Want to be AJ's WM Opponent?

AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_lcap20%AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_lcap10%AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_lcap0%AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_lcap0%AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_lcap50%AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_lcap10%AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Empty AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent

Post by JoshSansom Fri 30 Dec 2016, 6:52 pm

AJ Styles has had the most incredible first 12 months in the WWE. Great matches, character and strong run as WWE Champion (bar James Ellsworth).

But with WM season coming around there isn't a clear route for him to go yet. Does he drop the title to allow Cena/Taker or continue his run? Does he face someone from the Raw/SD rosters or a debuting/returning star?

Quick poll for who you would *like* this to be and maybe a comment for who you think it will be. Multiple votes in case anyone fancies a triple threat... Styles/Angle/Joe anyone?? Smile

Personally that would be fantastic but very unlikely. I could see it being Joe or Nakamura 1v1 or the backup option of Orton. Either way I think he loses at RR, however.

Thoughts?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent Empty Re: AJ Styles Wrestlemania Opponent

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 30 Dec 2016, 8:09 pm

Think he will be apart of Money In the Bank? (Suspect they will bring that back to Mania now that there's a brand split)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 30 Dec 2016, 8:29 pm

Nah I think MitB will stay the same but the winner takes the briefcase to their brand. I'd rather that than have two briefcases again.

With him facing Cena at the Rumble I would assume their going to build to Cena vs Undertaker at WrestleMania title vs career.

He could end up in the IC title picture, or a cross brand match of some sort, it all depends on what happens at the Rumble, but I cant see him facing anyone in the list mentioned.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 30 Dec 2016, 9:28 pm

Styles vs Miz could be very good. However i really have my heart set on Bryan vs Miz Sad

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 31 Dec 2016, 2:18 am

Have they done Styles/Orton yet? I'd also love Zayn to walk out of Raw and have a redemption run on Smackdown that led him to Styles.

There's plenty options, my first choice would be that he gets Taker and Cena goes for Reigns, but can understand why Cena/Taker is unmissable.

Balor is too touch and go it seems so I would worry on them planning for him. Joe would be somewhat awesome.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down