The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Snuka Dead at 73

3 posters

Go down

Jimmy Snuka Dead at 73 Empty Jimmy Snuka Dead at 73

Post by Ché Guerrero Sun 15 Jan 2017, 9:38 pm

Two weeks after being declared unfit to stand trial for the murder of Nancy Argentino.

Guess we wont know the outcome on that one then unless they can get a verdict posthumously.

Interesting to see if the WWE pays homage on Raw.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Snuka Dead at 73 Empty Re: Jimmy Snuka Dead at 73

Post by Samo Mon 16 Jan 2017, 4:57 am

I reckon WWE will have a little something at the start of RAW. He was probably guilty as sin but I still believe in innocent until proven guilty, so im not going to attack a dead guy.

Leaves a larger legacy than I think people will realise. A sad loss despite what happened.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 16 Jan 2017, 5:42 pm

I think with the fact they dropped the case due to him not being well enough for it then the WWE to give him the video package, was apart of the first ever WrestleMania main event and had some pretty big moments - when I was young and getting into the WWF Snuka was nearing the end of his run, didn't look the greatest and even when I saw videos from the late 80s he was a bigger deal but still nothing special, it's when you go further back, the early to mid 80s and the angles he was involved in you seen how big a star he was for Vince McMahon in the early days of his reign.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down