The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ )

2 posters

Go down

Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ ) Empty Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ )

Post by Derbymanc Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 21:39

Friday Fight Night

Farrell Promotions presents it’s fourth Friday Fight Night extravaganza at Bowler Exhibition Centre, Manchester on the 10th February.
Once again, showcasing some of the best names in the North West for the cheapest price across the country, Kieran Farrell leads the way with another full night of exciting fights for the price of a few pints.
The bill includes unbeaten fighters Jay Carney, Reece Macmillan, George Brennan, Danny Craven, Ryan Watson, Lee Clayton, Osman Aslam and more.   Doors open around 19.30 with the first bout scheduled for 20.00. Suitable for all ages, come and join the journey as these gladiators of the ring battle it out for your pleasure.
Tickets start at £20.00 for unreserved.  £35.00 for outer ringside and £55 for VIP tickets (tables of 10) with a waiter service.
A guaranteed night of action bringing boxing to the masses in Manchester.
Direct From Bowlers Manager Simon Colderley ‘this show is going to be the biggest one they've had there certainly in the last 10 years since the Ricky Hatton days!’

For tickets contact Kieran Farrell on 07907 056211 or any of the boxers on facebook.

Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ ) Photo.php?fbid=10154403266975749&set=a.10150218067465749.315979
Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ ) C08gw_6WEAA36sm

Last edited by Derbymanc on Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 22:04; edited 1 time in total

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ ) Empty Re: Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ )

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 21:53

Nice ad!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ ) Empty Re: Bowlers - Manchester Feb 10th - (I'll be there, what more excuses do you need (to go you cheeky ____ )

Post by Derbymanc Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 22:03

Nice promo you mean Valero, i'm supposed to have done this weeks ago but as per i'm way behind ha ha

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 4:10

I find the local shows are much better value. You may not see a huge name but i'd rather see 5-6 great fights than possibly 1 good fight with a 'star' and the rest mismatches.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 6:23

These have been great, Kier always tries to match the lads up well as he see's as learning for them and lets them know every fight is a tough one.
10 - 15 fights normally on the bill and a lot of the time you get to talk to the boxers as well. Plus i've been moaning long enough about prices and can't really argue at 20 quid for a ticket :-)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 21:04

You can watch some of the fights at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazW_z3JU0kTOSitkLpySFw

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down