The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win?

+23
Derbymanc
Baby faced assassin
Jermaine2015
horizontalhero
EX7EY
Fernando
Hammersmith harrier
Dipper Brown
Pedro147
smashingstormcrow
Atila
Rodney
BoxingFan88
catchweight
hazharrison
TRUSSMAN66
AdamT
westisbest
mobilemaster8
hogey
milkyboy
melv500
Steffan
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Poll

David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_lcap54%David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 15 ]
David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_lcap25%David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 7 ]
David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_lcap11%David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_lcap10%David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 28

David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Empty David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win?

Post by Steffan Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:25 am

Just another simple poll from a simple poster

Who do you want to win and why?

I hope Haye wins. First time I have ever cheered him

Just goes to show how loathable Bellew is

So...who are you cheering for (or don't you care)?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Empty Re: David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win?

Post by melv500 Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 am

Haye all day long. Bellew is unbearable deluded bell end. Hope it's brutal.

melv500

Back to top Go down

David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? Empty Re: David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win?

Post by milkyboy Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:12 am

melv500 wrote: Bellew is unbearable deluded bell end.

Whereas haye is...

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:13 am

Want Haye to spark him quick Bellew is a loathsome worm

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:53 am

Not watching. Will be away that night anyway. Haye to win whenever he chooses. Mismatch and con.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 am

Not really a fan of both.
Did want Haye, now not to botherd.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:28 am

milkyboy wrote:
melv500 wrote: Bellew is unbearable deluded bell end.

Whereas haye is...

Yeah I know but lesser of two evils!

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:33 am

I don't mind Haye. Don't mind Bellew either.

I want Haye to win, because I would like him to fight AJ in a mega fight.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:41 am

Don't really care who wins...But if you do buy it..I hope it's better than the farce I'm expecting.  Might be worth a bet on Bellew fainting when they go to touch gloves.

Nope I'll be going out for a romantic Italian meal Saturday night with the love of my life.....I've got till then to find her !! David Haye v Tony Bellew - Who do you want to win? 3559488474 Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:52 am

first choice would be something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvoLuI2LoU8

As that's unlikely, Adam makes a valid point. I guess if haye sparks bellew it gives a greater chance of AJ getting to spark Haye thus increasing the prospects of a win win situation.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 am

Desperate for Bellew to pull this one off. Haye has completely lost the plot.

Bellew has to get through the first few rounds and then start hitting Haye back. I've said for years he over-shoots his right hand. Saturday would be a great time to lower it.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 am

AdamT wrote:I don't mind Haye. Don't mind Bellew either.

I want Haye to win, because I would like him to fight AJ in a mega fight.

How big will that be, though, after Klitschko schools AJ?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:56 am

Would anyone pick Bellew to last 4 rounds with Whyte ??

Kind of sums up this match...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:29 am

Both of them are pretty unbearable so Im hoping for a double KO.

Hayes latest comments might not do the fight any favours. The BBBC might get cold feet and appoint a ref who will be scared to let Haye land any big punches. Could be one of those dud fights that gets stopped at the first sign of action.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:32 am

catchweight wrote:Both of them are pretty unbearable so Im hoping for a double KO.

Hayes latest comments might not do the fight any favours. The BBBC might get cold feet and appoint a ref who will be scared to let Haye land any big punches. Could be one of those dud fights that gets stopped at the first sign of action.

Wouldn't be surprised...Bellew is getting a lot of money.

He'll want to be around to spend it.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:37 am

but if he's not, at least the kids get fed

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:14 pm

I just watched 'Behind the Ropes - Part 1'. Must admit I thought Bellew came across ok at times

Smugface Haye was really annoying. For a guy who hasn't achieved anything in the sport for over 6 years he really does have a high opinion of himself. He was kind of funny in parts though

I couldn't imagine wanting a beer with either of the them to be honest though. Haye seems like that kind of bloke in pub who harps on about how much money he has got or how many women he has dated recently where as Bellew is the one who moans how many hours he has worked this week and his boss doesn't appreciate him

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:10 pm

I still like Bellew, I just don't think he has a chance

I'm not buying it anyway, Haye by KO all day for me

Reading between the lines, Bellews team hopes:

- Hayes shoulder doesn't hold up
- His inactivity hurts him
- His level of competition hurts him
- He gasses after 3 - 4 rounds

That's a whole lot of things to go wrong

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Much prefer Bellew to win, don't agree with many things he says but he is far more bearable than Haye. Don't really matter though as Haye gets him out of there when he wants, can only envisage something similar to the Enzo fight.

Cheers
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Inactivity means very little when your opponent is one dimensional....Doesn't move his head... is easy to hit and chinny.

Brook v GGG was a mismatch but at least Brook had a skill set to annoy GGG as he walked him down.

Can't see anything Bellew has to annoy Haye inside the ring.

Ko 1.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:59 pm

I'd like Bellow to win.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 pm

It's sometimes hard to tell how much of all this is just a pantomime. I mean Haye back in the CW days (really, before he won the belts) seemed reasonably articulate, amiable, down-to-earth. When he moved up to HW this brash poser seemed to emerge.. of course an element of it is the usual hype and trash talk, but how much of it is really a façade? I'm not sure...

But Bellew is no better, and some of the insults he aims at Haye are laughably moronic. As for his hissy fit, kicking the advertising boards at the end of the Flores fight... you would have thought he would have picked up some acting tips on the Rocky set. But obviously not.

Of course I'd be surprised if after the fight, it wasn't all handshakes and hugs between the two (if Bellew is still conscious). Bellew has alluded to a respect for Haye's ability and achievements, and TBH he probably still can't quite believe he managed to blag his way to the payday.

Haye will land the super-fight with Josh (and lose). Bellew will have a couple of years left as a fringe contender at CW, but won't hold onto his belt for long.

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 pm

smashingstormcrow wrote:It's sometimes hard to tell how much of all this is just a pantomime. I mean Haye back in the CW days (really, before he won the belts) seemed reasonably articulate, amiable, down-to-earth. When he moved up to HW this brash poser seemed to emerge.. of course an element of it is the usual hype and trash talk, but how much of it is really a façade? I'm not sure...

But Bellew is no better, and some of the insults he aims at Haye are laughably moronic. As for his hissy fit, kicking the advertising boards at the end of the Flores fight... you would have thought he would have picked up some acting tips on the Rocky set. But obviously not.

Of course I'd be surprised if after the fight, it wasn't all handshakes and hugs between the two (if Bellew is still conscious). Bellew has alluded to a respect for Haye's ability and achievements, and TBH he probably still can't quite believe he managed to blag his way to the payday.

Haye will land the super-fight with Josh (and lose). Bellew will have a couple of years left as a fringe contender at CW, but won't hold onto his belt for long.

Have a suspicion Bellew quits and goes looking for more roles a la Vinny Jones in the US....who can't act either...

£3 million ???.......Probably do a Spinks.......

Nothing else for Bellew here but money......He lost the plot when that unlucky British fighter was carried out of the ring last year.....Days after Haye remarked he could seriously hurt Bellew.

Not the actions of a confident fighter......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 am

Just seen this from the press conference. Gotta hand it to David Haye, he really does know how to sell a fight.

https://twitter.com/mrdavidhaye/status/836343237879058432/video/1

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:15 am

Is Joshua vs Haye a super fight? It's been a long time since Haye was a contender in the heavy weight scene. A routine loss to Wlad, embarrassing reaction and a serious injury ago.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:21 am

Dipper Brown wrote:Is Joshua vs Haye a super fight? It's been a long time since Haye was a contender in the heavy weight scene. A routine loss to Wlad, embarrassing reaction and a serious injury ago.

It's an intriguing fight......Haye v Joshua..................As for Wlad v Josh

Wlad is 41.............Threw less than twenty punches a round against Fury and hasn't fought for 18 months......Add in Joshua is 18-0 (18) is quicker and punches straight and Wlad comes forward in straight lines...

Then I'd much rather see Haye v Josh....

Won't be buying Josh v Wlad....Mismatch.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:02 am

Haye vs Joshua will make serious dough. Another Wembley job I'm sure.

I think Wlad may just take care of AJ, though. Joshua is a much more straightforward proposition than Fury.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:53 am

Full respect to him, Fury beat what was in front of him which was the shell of Wlad, he barely managed to throw a handful of punches a round and a better fighter would have destroyed him. Shot fighters dont get better with age and inactivity so Joshua will batter him into retirement with a nice bonus cheque to take home to his wife and kid. I would honestly back Joshua to beat Wlad and Fury on the same night and box no more than 6-8 rounds to do it in total. Haye is far more dangerous to AJ due to his speed and power and although i would back Joshua for the win if Haye lands on the button against him even half as much as Whyte did he will KO him.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:52 am

I saw Fury frustrate and inhibit Klitschko - hence his low punch output. Joshua is a far more orthodox opponent and might just be weak around the whiskers (Fury could take a decent whack).

AJ will crush Haye like a bug.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 am

Fury can't take a decent shot at all nor did Wlad land anything significant.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:10 am

Fury didn't let him. This nonsense that Klitschko is shot: the guy was up on his toes in the 12th - they have all kinds of amazing potions these days, 41 is nothing.

AJ will intimidate WK but after a few rounds, WK should have him figured out. He does the same thing continually - has been poorly developed.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Fury didn't do much more in truth lets not pretend it was some master class he was just the slightly busier fighter of the 2 mostly due to Wlads strange inability to throw punches, if Wlad would have thrown even 20 more ineffective punches a round just to keep Fury under a little pressure he would have nicked many of the rounds simply on work rate. It was as clear as day Wlad just could not let his hands go, seen it so many times over the years he might look the part physically, but he cant pull the trigger anymore. When you factor in 18 months extra age and inactivity he is just gonna get worse and lasting 12 rounds rounds against a fairly weak puncher like Fury when you are at the end of your career is a world away from facing the brutal power AJ possesses.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Would prefer Haye to win Bellew is an annoying b@st@rd atleast Haye knows he's a t0sser Laugh Just surprised he hasn't injured himself and pulled out. Was hoping a bookie would open a betting odd for that but hasn't happened Sad Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by EX7EY Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:45 pm

hogey wrote:Fury didn't do much more in truth lets not pretend it was some master class he was just the slightly busier fighter of the 2 mostly due to Wlads strange inability to throw punches, if Wlad would have thrown even 20 more ineffective punches a round just to keep Fury under a little pressure he would have nicked many of the rounds simply on work rate. It was as clear as day Wlad just could not let his hands go, seen it so many times over the years he might look the part physically, but he cant pull the trigger anymore. When you factor in 18 months extra age and inactivity he is just gonna get worse and lasting 12 rounds rounds against a fairly weak puncher like Fury when you are at the end of your career is a world away from facing the brutal power AJ possesses.  

Unless those extra 20 ineffective punches a round provided Fury with openings for counter punches? I always love to see people talk this way about boxing as though it is so straight forward and black n white. What happened happened, we could sit here all day and talk about if's and but's.

Fury gets nowhere near enough credit for the Wlad win. I really hope Wlad looks good against AJ, then Fury might actually get some credit.

EX7EY

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:58 pm

hogey wrote:Fury didn't do much more in truth lets not pretend it was some master class he was just the slightly busier fighter of the 2 mostly due to Wlads strange inability to throw punches, if Wlad would have thrown even 20 more ineffective punches a round just to keep Fury under a little pressure he would have nicked many of the rounds simply on work rate. It was as clear as day Wlad just could not let his hands go, seen it so many times over the years he might look the part physically, but he cant pull the trigger anymore. When you factor in 18 months extra age and inactivity he is just gonna get worse and lasting 12 rounds rounds against a fairly weak puncher like Fury when you are at the end of your career is a world away from facing the brutal power AJ possesses.

I didn't see that at all and expect to see a different Wlad against Joshua (he'll still be tentative but that's due to being intimidated rather than confused).

Fury's movement was crazy. Feinting was off the scale for a heavyweight.

As for power - Klitschko hits equally hard and their chins may be a similar standard, too. Can Joshua outbox Klitschko?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:00 pm

EX7EY wrote:

Unless those extra 20 ineffective punches a round provided Fury with openings for counter punches? I always love to see people talk this way about boxing as though it is so straight forward and black n white. What happened happened, we could sit here all day and talk about if's and but's.

Fury gets nowhere near enough credit for the Wlad win. I really hope Wlad looks good against AJ, then Fury might actually get some credit.

I agree. It was a terrible fight and neither looked in any danger of being hailed as something special but Fury used his size, movement and unpredictability to keep Wlad in his box. Klitschko did land a few corkers (including a leaping left hook in the final round) but Fury's tough, for all his faults.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by EX7EY Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:09 pm

hazharrison wrote:

I didn't see that at all and expect to see a different Wlad against Joshua (he'll still be tentative but that's due to being intimidated rather than confused).

Fury's movement was crazy. Feinting was off the scale for a heavyweight.

As for power - Klitschko hits equally hard and their chins may be a similar standard, too. Can Joshua outbox Klitschko?

This.

Fury's movement for a man of that stature is incredible. How tall is he, 6'9?

It's easy and convenient for everyone just to say Wlad is gun shy, old, past it etc etc. All you have to do is go back to the pre fight Wlad Fury threads to see what people thought. Based on what was being said you would have still put your money on a shot Wlad to beat Fury, and quite easily. But the opposite occured therefore the only explanation is Wlad was a shell because how else couldthe buffonish oaf Tyson Fury win.

Maybe, just maybe, Fury is actually a better all round boxer than he is given credit for.

EX7EY

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 pm

While i respect you opinions, having watched the fight again recently it struck me how woeful both men looked. Lets not forget Fury had prior to the fight not been able to even keep off a determined Cruiserweight who lets be honest battered Fury from pillar to post until he run out of steam. Wlad even at 50 percent his best would have dispatched Fury inside a few rounds, he doesn't even possess the kind of power to worry Wlad. Nothing Fury did would have stopped Wlad using his jab more, he just never threw it. Rest assured if Wlad had it in him to throw more he would have done that earlier in the fight, also you really telling me a champion of so many years standing would not try to change tactics even if it doesn't work he would have given it a go when he is losing, Wlad however didn't simply because he was too shot to implement anything other than to stand with his hands up looking at Fury, Fury in turn did the same but flicked out a few jabs and  arm punches to win the rounds.
Just my opinion lads, agree or disagree at the end of the day that's what makes this sport so interesting to talk about.

Last edited by hogey on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:29 pm

hogey wrote:While i respect you opinions, having watched the fight again recently it struck me hiw woeful both men looked. Lets not forget Fury had prior to the fight not been able to even keep off a determined Cruiserweight who lets be honest battered Fury from piller to post until he run out of steam. Wlad even at 50 percent his best would have dispatched Fury inside a few rounds, he doesnt even possess the kind of power to worry Wlad. Nothing Fury did would have stopped Wlad using his jab more, he just never threw it. Rest assured if Wlad had it in him to throw more he would have done that earlier in the fight, also you really telling me a champion of so many years standing would not try to change tactics even if it doesnt work when he is losing,  Wlad didnt simply because he was too shot to implement anything other than to stand with his hands up looking at Fury, Fury in turn did the same but flicked out a few jabs and  arm punches to win the round.

Spot on, people want to give Fury more credit than he deserves for what was one of the worst title winning performances in my memory, he won because Wlad couldn't throw because of ageing. The feinting and movement of Fury is nothing special, it's merely better than you'd expect from someone woefully out of shape.

You can only beat what's in front of you but lets not pretend like it was anything other than an adequate performance and what we thought before a fight becomes insignificant when we have the reality.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:41 pm

I see you're over the humble pie eating from that fight then hammy Very Happy

Wlad looked terrible. It's always hard to tell how much is decline, how much was just the opponent having the antidote.

Personally I suspect a bit of both, but we need subsequent fights to show us. This might be the one, though it's 18 months down the line. if wlad gets laid horizontal early it tells us nothing because it could have happened at any point to him and he's that be older. If he boxes Joshua's ears off, then we'll be getting the humble pie out again.

The pulev fight was interesting because we saw a much more aggressive wlad... but also one who shipped some leather. Two things not seen for years... then he was back stinking  against Jennings.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by EX7EY Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Agree with you Hogey we all have different opinions and we are entitled to them.

It's jsut people talk about theory as fact. This would have happened, that would have happened etc, it's all just conjecture at the end of the day.

Some fighters always just manage to do enough to win. It could be that Fury is one of those guys, no?

And I don't understand what 'people want to give Fury more credit than he deserves' really means to be honest. What do you define as the appropriate amount of credit that should be given to a 4/1 under dog who nobody gave a prayer to, that went to Germany and beat the reigning HW king who was unbeaten for over a decade?

Just because he didn't go there and smash him to pieces? Fury isn't really a smash them to bits type of fighter is he?

So Fury is rubbish and Wlad conveniently aged into a shell enough in the space of 5 months that he couldn't even beat a garbage oaf? I don' think that's the case to be honest. And neither does Wlad, obviously because he's about to go in with an apparent monster of a modern day heavyweight who is knocking people out for fun. Not sure i'd be that inclined to get in the ring with him in front of 90,000 people 18 months after losing to someone as useless as Fury....

EX7EY

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:19 am

EX7EY wrote:Agree with you Hogey we all have different opinions and we are entitled to them.

It's jsut people talk about theory as fact. This would have happened, that would have happened etc, it's all just conjecture at the end of the day.

Some fighters always just manage to do enough to win. It could be that Fury is one of those guys, no?

And I don't understand what 'people want to give Fury more credit than he deserves' really means to be honest. What do you define as the appropriate amount of credit that should be given to a 4/1 under dog who nobody gave a prayer to, that went to Germany and beat the reigning HW king who was unbeaten for over a decade?

Just because he didn't go there and smash him to pieces? Fury isn't really a smash them to bits type of fighter is he?

So Fury is rubbish and Wlad conveniently aged into a shell enough in the space of 5 months that he couldn't even beat a garbage oaf? I don' think that's the case to be honest. And neither does Wlad, obviously because he's about to go in with an apparent monster of a modern day heavyweight who is knocking people out for fun. Not sure i'd be that inclined to get in the ring with him in front of 90,000 people 18 months after losing to someone as useless as Fury....

I completely agree. Everyone has opinions on this but how anyone can real off theirs as fact of with such conviction is beyond me.

As the old adage goes styles make fights. Maybe Fury was just all wrong for Wlad. He puzzled him and Wlad didn’t seem to have a clue. We have seen fighters decline overnight but my feeling is Fury was just stylistically all wrong for Wlad. I am sure Wlad isn’t as good as he once was but he jumped at the rematch and then at Joshua so pretty brave if you know you lost it.

Add into the mix he has done a lot of sparring with AJ in the past as the consensus was Wlad was way above him. Obviously AJ has improved but Wlad must think he has a good chance to take the fight. He never takes risks in the ring so I am sure he must be confident.

But who knows, its an intriguing fight for sure with lots of questions to be answered and probably lots more questions after as well. I will be watching for definite and wouldn’t be surprised with any result at all.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:31 am

I want Haye to win. Haye v Joshua is about the best potential fight in the division. If Klit beats Joshua, a Haye- Klit rematch is intriguing if not exciting.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 am

This trip to Munich so close to fight night by Haye seems very strange.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 am

horizontalhero wrote:I want Haye to win. Haye v Joshua is about the best potential fight in the division. If Klit beats Joshua, a Haye- Klit rematch is intriguing if not exciting.

Saw enough the first time...

Is Wlad in decline......He is 41.....However the Fury fight had more to do with not being able to smother a bigger man and not wanting to engage with someone that could hit him back..

Josh ko 1 or 2.....Easy night.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:16 am

Looks like it's AJ v Haye next if they both win. Just read this and (the overly media trained) AJ coming out saying he wants Bellew to shut Haye up. No doubt sewing the seeds of the hatred and rivalry between the two so they can drain every last penny out of boxing fans for their "grudge match" at Wembley late summer.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/34770/10786321/joshua-vs-bellew-anthony-joshua-would-love-tony-bellew-to-silence-david-haye-with-a-shock-victory

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:45 am

melv500 wrote:Looks like it's AJ v Haye next if they both win. Just read this and (the overly media trained) AJ coming out saying he wants Bellew to shut Haye up. No doubt sewing the seeds of the hatred and rivalry between the two so they can drain every last penny out of boxing fans for their "grudge match" at Wembley late summer.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/34770/10786321/joshua-vs-bellew-anthony-joshua-would-love-tony-bellew-to-silence-david-haye-with-a-shock-victory

I bet VADA doesn't oversee that one! Haye will look like a Mattel action figure come first bell.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:58 am

hazharrison wrote:
melv500 wrote:Looks like it's AJ v Haye next if they both win. Just read this and (the overly media trained) AJ coming out saying he wants Bellew to shut Haye up. No doubt sewing the seeds of the hatred and rivalry between the two so they can drain every last penny out of boxing fans for their "grudge match" at Wembley late summer.

I bet VADA doesn't oversee that one! Haye will look like a Mattel action figure come first bell.

That explains how Fury beat Wlad as didn't he turn up to a press conference literally looking like a Mattel action figure??

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:37 am

melv500 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

That explains how Fury beat Wlad as didn't he turn up to a press conference literally looking like a Mattel action figure??

He was the pound shop knock off version!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:34 am

hazharrison wrote:
melv500 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

He was the pound shop knock off version!

Which he stole!

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next