The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match

+3
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match Empty John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 01 Apr 2017, 6:59 pm

Discuss the match in here - All pre-event spoilers (dirtsheet rumours and bookmakers odds included) to be put in spoilers boxes please.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match Empty Re: John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:46 am

winner:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match Empty Re: John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 03 Apr 2017, 9:42 am

This killed the show - stone dead killed it. The Miz, for about a year or so has been the one of, if not the best workers on the entire roster, and even in this match made it half entertaining by being himself - is basically treated like a piece of dirt so we could get some pre determined, absolute nonsense about marriage - I actually feel sorry for Cena too, he deserved a better match than this.

A real, real shame.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:00 am

Even the WWE aren't arsed about being a wrestling company anymore when reality tv trumps booking logic. Miz should've gone over Cena
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:38 pm

The highlight was the guest ring announcer Al Roker calling himself Chocolate Thunder Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:06 pm

Felt to me like this match was right when people were flagging and sucked the life out of the place

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 03 Apr 2017, 5:23 pm

It is what it is, finding it a bit hard to hate on this match, Miz would've chewed his own arm off to be in the ring with Cena again at WrestleMania, Cena is the golden boy of the company, it looked like their way of thanking him by giving him the platform to propose, it's not my cup of tea but it'll not elevate or demote anyone involved

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:12 pm

Now that the stupid proposal is out of the way. Hopefully Cena and the miz can just have a decent feud.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down