The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+8
Tattie Scones RRN
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 5 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Apr 2017, 8:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Getting noshed off a tramp

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 5 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 May 2017, 9:10 am

Galted wrote:Morning Dagless. We have occasionally roll-outs here, on one such occasion some of my colleagues were forced to wear red Here To Help polo shirts.

Did the Angry Kiwi have to wear one?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 5 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Galted Wed 03 May 2017, 9:23 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:Morning Dagless. We have occasionally roll-outs here, on one such occasion some of my colleagues were forced to wear red Here To Help polo shirts.

Did the Angry Kiwi have to wear one?  

It was before his time but he's generally kept away from the workforce and technical questions where possible.
His bright red face and crimson head generally convey a Here To Tell You To F*ck Off message.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 May 2017, 4:25 pm

Galteded.  

What has this place become.  in the words of Bunk from The Wire:

Makes me sick, mother*cker, how far we done fell.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 May 2017, 7:13 pm

Managed to do it to 2 threads. My village are very proud of me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 May 2017, 11:23 pm

Anybody in?

Is Jeff dead like me or did I miss something?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 03 May 2017, 11:56 pm

F*ck you lot then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 May 2017, 6:52 am

Fist Notches

Tino, only ever visiting after his son's bedtime.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 May 2017, 7:22 am

Morning Shah, how goes it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 May 2017, 7:52 am

Pretty good mate, watching the continuing descent into madness of Madam Mayhem with both dread and amusement. Joined gym again and by god my core is feeling the pain. Life is goodish. What about you, did you slap people dressed in orange with your nob and demand soup?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2017, 8:15 am

I've started going to gym as we have one in our complex. So far it's just me monopolising the rower, weights and cycles and a bunch of Japanese girls on the running machines and mats.  There's a pedestal punch bag too and I've ordered gloves which arrive today. I hope I don't break my wrists.
I suspect that there will be many more girls of all flavours once news of my powerful physique leaks out. Probably some bummers too but that's ok with me as I'm not prejudiced and should be able to fight them off with my pending boxing skills.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 May 2017, 8:20 am

They gave me a lollipop to shut me up whilst they did the migration so all cool in the pool. No going to the gym, I do have a works night out tonight, so to get drunk or keep it sensible, the eternal quandary.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 May 2017, 8:27 am

Sad to see Tino's account being hacked. Some people can't even let the dead rest in peace.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2017, 8:29 am

I was one of the ones who fell for it. Luckily I didn't send money this time.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 May 2017, 8:49 am

Galted wrote:I've started going to gym as we have one in our complex.

You need to explain this, and it had better not be bourgeois.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 May 2017, 8:49 am

rick_dagless wrote:They gave me a lollipop to shut me up whilst they did the migration so all cool in the pool.  No going to the gym, I do have a works night out tonight, so to get drunk or keep it sensible, the eternal quandary.
I have a quandary also - the guys at my workplace have bought a birthday card for the black engineer - the problem is that it's got a f*cking elderly grizzled looking Orangutan on the front of it with a cheeky age quote. Do I tell them that it's probably not a good idea or do I sit back and see 5 of the staff sacked?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 May 2017, 8:54 am

Sacked, it is a life lesson.

I have a gym in my complex as well, Galts, and it sure isn't bourgeois.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2017, 8:57 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:They gave me a lollipop to shut me up whilst they did the migration so all cool in the pool.  No going to the gym, I do have a works night out tonight, so to get drunk or keep it sensible, the eternal quandary.
I have a quandary also - the guys at my workplace have bought a birthday card for the black engineer - the problem is that it's got a f*cking elderly grizzled looking Orangutan on the front of it with a cheeky age quote. Do I tell them that it's probably not a good idea or do I sit back and see 5 of the staff sacked?
An orangutan would be more offensive to a ginger like Ed Sheeran or Princess Beatrice I'd have thought.

I would be inclined to sit back and watch, keeping this thread abreast of any updates in the aftermath.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2017, 9:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:Sacked, it is a life lesson.

I have a gym in my complex as well, Galts, and it sure isn't bourgeois.

Mine's very bourgeoisie, apart from the parts they have to keep for social and affordable housing.

Galtova's used the gym once, she took the lift down to use the step machine then took the lift back up again.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 May 2017, 9:01 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

I hate those age-ist cards.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 May 2017, 10:05 am

Pumpkin and Caribbean chicken soup, would recommend, 9/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 May 2017, 3:45 pm

If you're going to start posting lunch reviews at 10:05, a michaelsing is inevitable.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 May 2017, 8:08 am

Sh*t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 May 2017, 8:48 am

Morning Galted the stringhalted, Rick the wrick, Julius the Seddulius (Scottus) and The Loaded Dog the Moldy mog. Fare thee well gentlemen?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 05 May 2017, 8:51 am

All good in the hood mate. Everyone out on a works do last night and I think that most are still drunk, which is nice...

You?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 May 2017, 9:08 am

Back hurts, especially in the morning, especially especially if I've played tennis the evening before, like yesterday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 May 2017, 9:32 am

Ah, this is much better. Morning everyone.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 May 2017, 9:37 am

He's on
This thread
His name is still Galted

Galted!
Gayted!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 May 2017, 10:13 am

He's quite
sublime
With prose as well as rhyme
Julius! Julius

PS - I'm not really g*y

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 May 2017, 10:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Back hurts, especially in the morning, especially especially if I've played tennis the evening before, like yesterday.

He says it thrice
Which really is quite nice
Julius, Julius.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 05 May 2017, 2:37 pm

Sh1t on here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 May 2017, 3:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Sh1t on here.

That's what happens when people don't bother to post their lunch summaries.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 May 2017, 3:06 pm

He bums
Mrs Tino
like she was working in Reno
Julius
Julius

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 May 2017, 3:07 pm

No Lunch
review
nothing on which to chew
Rickoshine
Rickoshine

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 May 2017, 3:10 pm

He bums
Galtova
but she's a minging Sharapova
Galted
Galted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 05 May 2017, 3:16 pm

He's an ethnic
poet
and a bit of a tit
Shah
Shah

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 05 May 2017, 3:19 pm

He pines
for soup
I think he's on a loop
Ricko
Ricko

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 May 2017, 6:44 am

Gutentag
I say
unless you are a gay
Roof Plunge
Roof Plunge

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 May 2017, 7:28 am

Morning mate, top bit of intolerance to kick the day off.

How was the weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 May 2017, 7:51 am

Fairly mundane until last night when my PC controller arrived, then I kicked some a*se. How was yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 May 2017, 8:13 am

If a bloke came along to try and control my PC, I'd kick his a*rse as well. Well done Shah!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 May 2017, 8:27 am

Kicked bottom on which game?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 May 2017, 8:56 am

Saints Row 2 - Poor man's GTA

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 May 2017, 9:15 am

Love Saints Row, all of them, and prefer them to GTA, more ridiculous and more humorous.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 May 2017, 9:23 am

Tetris.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 May 2017, 9:23 am

Oh - and Pong.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 May 2017, 9:36 am

I got it for free a little while back, GOG games were offering it for free as a promotion for a new game. I do enjoy it but annoyed a bit at the lack of auto aiming. A casual gamer like myself doesn't play long enough to get the handle of controller based training. Might wait a bit and see if they offer the others for free

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 May 2017, 9:49 am

Having my first dump of the working week and the light in the cubicle isn't working. Although it is thrilling to be crapping in near-darkness I'm a bit worried about how I'll know when my arse has been sufficiently wiped.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 May 2017, 10:10 am

Torch on your phone?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 May 2017, 10:35 am

Didn't think of that, but I hope I remember next time.

No itching so I think I did an excellent job.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 08 May 2017, 11:32 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Torch on your phone?

Can't he just use paper like the rest of us (or in the case of Shah - his hand).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next