The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May 2017

+10
President Trump
ncfc_Tooze
Hero
x12x
jeromedubois
Steel
Marky
Engel Harlequin
TwisT
Dolphin Ziggler
14 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May 2017 Empty 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May 2017

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 16 May 2017, 12:27 pm

6CW Aftermath - The Fallout from Day of Reckoning
Monday 29th May 2017

Cassius Zhi’s Retirement speech for Lex Hart

Match One

GazzyD vs MMM

Match Two

The TA issue an open challenge

Match Three

McManus vs Castiguer vs Liam Wood

Match Four
TV Title Number One Contender

Cameron Faith vs Geoff Steel vs Crime Lord

Cerberus announces his Night of Glory opponent

Match Five

Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois

Match Six
UK/INT title rematch

O’Callaghan vs Clarke James vs Perfect Jack

Match Seven

Hero & Engel Harlequin vs JJ Johnson & Dicey Reilly

Main Event
6CW Title Rematch

Cassius Zhi vs Robin Reborn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May 2017 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May 2017

Post by TwisT Tue 16 May 2017, 6:58 pm

*The following takes place moments after Anthony Grace’s elimination from Gateway to Glory

AG: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!

Grace is being gently ushered backstage by various 6CW staff as men in suits provide soothing words of comfort for the Hollywood superstar. The lightbulbs flash as Grace’s picture is taken and he takes offence at the amount of reporters that are now mingling around him.

AG: Who called these people? Why are they here? I have nothing to say!

Grace grabs one of the 6CW staff and pulls him towards his bright red face.

AG: GET ME MANAGEMENT! NOW!

Grace refuses to calm down as he trashes the backstage area. He finally stops and sits down on the floor in a strop. He crosses his arms and shakes his head when various members of the 6CW team try and coax him to his feet. He lashes out at anyone who gets too close and responds in a high pitch shrill when he is asked questions by the journalists present.

AG: GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF MY FACE! I DEMAND COMPENSATION FOR THIS FIASCO!

Grace continues to bark orders as his picture is constantly taken and the reporters start talking to their papers from around the world. From inside the arena we can hear faint cheers as the Gateway to Glory match continues.

Suddenly Hero walks through to the backstage arena looking irate but not as angry as what Grace had been. Grace shouts out to him.

AG: YOU IDIOT! DON’T YOU KNOW YOU ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR HEADLINE ACT! SOME SAVIOUR OF 6CW YOU ARE! YOU JUST SIGNED ITS LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT! YOU HEAR ME HERO!

Hero, tired after a gruelling match refuses to acknowledge Grace’s taunts. He simply walks past while give Grace the finger. At this Grace storms to his feet and starts shouting out at Hero again, knowing full well the 6CW staff would push him back from any confrontation.

AG: YOU WAIT HERO! YOU ARE FINISHED! THIS ENTIRE PLACE IS FINISHED! DEAD! BURIED! YOU HEAR ME HERO! THIS IS MY PROPERTY! YOU ARE ALL MY PROPERTY!

Hero just ignores him and disappears out of sight. At this Grace roundhouse kicks one of the 6CW staff and punches another one. The flashbulbs go off again as Grace’s meltdown is beamed all around the world. He grabs one of the photographer’s cameras and smashes it against a wall. Grace has completely lost the plot.

At that moment a massive cheer comes from inside the arena. A murmur goes round the people present as they realise the Gateway to Glory match has finished. At this point, they start to hurry outside so as to catch a glimpse of Cerberus standing on the turnbuckle. As the people start to leave, Grace shouts out.

AG: HEY! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?! I AM THE STAR HERE! YOU TAKE MY PICTURE! YOU HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! DON’T YOU DARE GO!

The journalists ignore him and even the 6CW staff leave, annoyed at the diva they have to put up with. Grace continues shouting as the room empties.

AG: YOU WILL ALL REGRET THIS! YOU HEAR! EVERYONE! EVERYONE!

As Grace is left alone, a small bespectacled man in a suit appears. Grace latches onto him and seethes.

AG: You sort this, you hear! YOU SORT THIS! OR ELSE!

Grace pushes the man away and strides off in a huff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the fans ready themselves for Aftermath, “Power” by Kanye West plays out around the arena. The crowd automatically boo and Harold Lloyd sighs audibly.

HE: What’s that noise for?!

HA: Are you not tired of Grace? His reaction to his Gateway to Glory elimination was obscene!

HE: The guy was obviously cheated! Did you not see the headlines around the world?! Cerberus’ win didn’t make waves……..it was Grace’s reaction!

HA: Maybe I am tired of appealing to the casual fan! Real fans know what the real story was!

HE: Your head is in the clouds brother! You get a nice bonus for the PPV buys………

Harold doesn’t answer.

HE: Exactly! And you think people tuned in to see Cerberus? Or Zhi? Or Wood?

Again Harold doesn’t answer.

HE: That is why Anthony Grace is vital for 6CW’s existence! Piss him off at our peril!

After the music plays for a while, some 6CW staff appear holding four 7-foot wooden screens. They stand at the stage for a moment, before we see some feet appear underneath. The screens are then positioned around the person as the whole entourage walk down the aisle.

HA: Oh give me strength!

HE: Brilliant! Let’s see how much viewing figures decline when we can’t see the real star of 6CW!

The entourage make it to the ring as the crowd both boo and laugh at the spectacle. There is some confusion as the men reach the apron as to how to get inside the ring. Orders are barked from inside it before the men negotiate the steel steps. The screens are placed over the ropes which Grace has too comically step through quickly, before the group stand in the centre of the ring. The screens are set up to block the view of Grace from all four sides. The music dies away and Grace is handed a microphone via the gap in two of the screens. The 6CW staff then exit the ring as the crowd boo and whistle at the cocooned Grace.

HA: So this is how Anthony Grace will promo from now on? Seriously?!

HE: Ingenious! You watch 6CW break the bank for Grace now!

The crowd go silent as Anthony Grace calmly speaks out.

AG: Do you know who owns the rights to Anthony Grace? Do you know who controls the appearances of Anthony Grace? Do you know who decides when Anthony Grace is available…….and when not available?

Suddenly Grace shouts out.

AG: ANTHONY FREAKING GRACE THAT’S WHO!!!!

The front wooden screen wobbles a bit at the noise and nearly topples over, if it wasn’t for Grace hastily grabbing and steadying it. There is a pause before Grace calls out again.

AG: I have made it known in no uncertain terms how disgusted I am over my treatment over the last few days. Not only has certain reassurances not come to fruition, I am now having to re-live battles that I have already won and moved on from!

Again there is another pause.

AG: My battle is clearly set – not just for Night of Glory but for the shows leading up to it. I am the ONLY man that deserves to be given the 6CW World title!

The fans boo and Harold Lloyd can be heard laughing loudly.

AG: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Grace shouts over the boos and tries to make his point.

AG: Cassius Zhi has long been seen as the dominant champion! A man that has not only beaten but butchered challengers one by one! But who took Cassius Zhi out of the biggest match of the year?! Who in one moment of brilliance showed the whole world that Zhi is mortal?! Who proved that Cassius Zhi can be beaten?!

Again the screens wobble as Grace erupts.

AG: ANTHONY FREAKING GRACE THAT’S WHO!!!!

Grace, presumably, composes himself again before we hear him once more.

AG: There is no doubt that a match between these two giants will give 6CW the exposure and finance it desperately needs. A match that can be beamed around the globe and has appeal to all men, women and children. A match that needs to be SEEN to be BELIEVED!

Another pause. The screens move slightly.

AG: Let us not watch the slow death of 6CW due to poor financial decisions. Let us not place our faith in those that do not have the talent or the pull to attract large audiences. Let us not turn a blind eye to what is clearly visible to you all.

A lone hand pops out from above the screen in a victory salute.

AG: LET THE A-GAME BE YOUR GUIDE TO THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION. LET THE A-GAME BE YOUR SAVIOUR ON THE ROAD TO NIGHT OF GLORY!

The hand slowly falls back down to behind the screen.

AG: Until the match has been announced, you will not see or hear Anthony Grace beyond what he is contracted to do. You will regale in my in-ring excellence but you will only be given brief glimpses of my aura. You will record and re-watch when I make an appearance, but disappoint yourself when I vanish again from view. You will pray that common-sense prevails or you will be forced to switch channels in your droves.

Grace can be heard laughing.

AG: And from this moment on Grace is 6CW. They will learn to love me. And they will realise they can’t live without me………

Grace pauses, then continues.

AG: I AM THIS BUSINESS AND BEYOND! MY WORDS ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN GOLD! MY STYLE SETS NEW BOUNDARIES! MY TALENT SETS NEW GOALS! I LIVE, BREATH AND AM SUCCESS! AND MY SURNAME LIES BETWEEN "GOD" AND "GREAT"! I AM ANTHONY FREAKING GRACE! AND NOBODY ELSE HERE IS!!

The fans boo but Grace’s tone is triumphant. However, there is an awkward pause, before the 6CW staff realise that is their cue. They enter the ring again in readiness to moving Grace’s screens.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May 2017 Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May 2017

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 16 May 2017, 7:30 pm

Screams can be heard as the camera focusses on a locker room door at the Air Canada Centre. A single security guard stands in front of the door standing firm

???: Aaaarghhh! I'm sorry...I should have listened to you. I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU!

Security: I don't think you should go in there.

???: I'm sorry...I'M SORRY!

The voice becomes more and more manic almost breaking into a sob

???: He took my moment...MY Night of Glory. HE SPAT IN MY FACE! OUR faces...I want it back...I WANT IT BACK! I'LL KILL HIM!

A crash is heard and then silence falls on the room. The camera moves towards the door. The guard hesitates for a minute

Security: It's your funeral.

The Guard shrugs and stands aside allowing the cameraman into the locker room. As the door opens, the camera is enveloped in darkness, however as the camera moves forward a locker can be seen formed in the shadow, scattered across the floor as if thrown, and sat atop the locker the silhouette of a man is sat, cross legged like a school child. The man seems to be muttering and as the camera moves closer, the more it can be made out. A chant in the darkness

???: I want him...hehehe...I WANT HIM...

Engel continues to scream those three words several more times before laughing wildly

???:HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe

Cameraman: Engel??

???:HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe

The laughter stops abruptly followed by heavy breathing. Suddenly the figure launches himself towards the camera, Engel shoves his face into the camera

EH: I WANT HIM...I WANT ROBIN REBORN!I WANT MY NIGHT OF GLORY. Tonight was my night, my angels stood around me chanting my name...HE CHEATED US...HE CHEATED US ALL! I should have listened to you...You tell Enforcer I don't want anybody else...I WANT REBORN and I will stop at NOTHING to get what I want...NOTHING!

Engel hits himself in the head with the camera before smiling sickeningly

EH: What do you mean I couldn't beat him...HE couldn't beat him, but NOW...HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe we will END him, Do you know what the first principle of chaos is? Its that there is no Principle in chaos...you want to see the REAL Engel Harlequin? You want to see a MONSTER? Look inside yourself Robin look inside yourself, Because that is where I reside and that is where your soul will BURN...HeHeHeHeHeHe...THESE EYES, these are the eyes of the devil...pray for your sons and your daughters, as I beckon you into the flame...HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe...

The scene fades as Engel pushes the camera away and walks back into the darkness

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 May 2017, 9:18 pm

(All three members of The TA are sat in their Locker Room laughing and joking)

Max: ...and no word of a lie, just after he tweeted me saying "Ze 6CW iz mah ome", he was eliminated from the GTG in like 10 seconds Laugh

(The mood changes as Jackson picks up his Tag Title)

Jackson: So what's next? Or should I say who's next...

Max: Funny thing actually. You know how we're serious about taking on anybody who wants to challenge us?

Jackson: Go on...

Max: I've issued an open challenge for Aftermath. Non title, of course. A showcase for anybody who feels they deserve a shot at the guys ruling the roost in the Tag Team Division. Literally anybody could show up. Be prepared for a fight...

(Horrigan grins and nods in approval as he looks at the Tag Title on his shoulder)

Jackson: I like it. It doesn't matter who comes out to challenge us, the result will be the same. The TA raising these babies and showing the rest of the 6CW Roster that we are the elite team in this industry.

(Adamson nods and smirks, Horrigan and Jackson leave, Adamson is now alone in the Locker Room)

Max: This management lark is easy as. No idea why Wenger makes it look so hard...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 16 May 2017, 10:19 pm

At a 6CW house show a few days after Day of Reckoning Harold and Henry can be heard discussing the fallout.

Henry: I knew Cerberus would be the man to get the job done brother what did I tell you.

Harold: I guess being the last man to enter certainly had its advantage, he will now head to Night of Glory to challenge for a world championship. The question everyone wants to know the answer to is which one.

Henry: It doesn't matter Cerberus will do what needs to be done.

The lights then begin to flicker before falling into darkness, silver and red fireworks explode from the stage as Last Resort begins to sound out. Steel steps out from behind the curtain wearing his wrestling shorts and a hooded top. He stops centre stage and waves to his fans much to their appreciation.

Harold: The only man to draw a shorter straw than Steel in the Gateway to Glory match was JJ Johnson. The odds were stacked against him in the number two spot.

Henry: Im surprised he lasted as long as he did, I was sure he was going to be the first man out, still he wasn't far off.

Steel is now at ringside after taking a slow walk to the ring stopping for some pictures and to sign a few autographs. He climbs into the ring and poses some more on the turnbuckles before jumping down and requesting a microphone. With the mic in hand he waits at the centre of the ring for the crowd to settle and his music to fade.

GS: Number two, really, really, they had a match to decide who entered first as it's seen as a the worst possible route to winning the Gateway to Glory match, I had to kickoff the match with that man. I couldn't have had a rougher draw. I'm calling it a fix Enforcer and the powers that be didn't want myself and Mike to face off in that ring, what better way to safeguard against that than by sending one of us out at the earliest possible  opportunity, of course that just had to be myself no doubt as some kind of punishment for running my mouth, random draw my ar$e. I made a promise to Mike which I kept and made sure I remained in that match until we were both in that ring, for a brief moment nobody cared about any other competitors in that ring the spotlight was only on myself and Mike Hill. I think everyone in that match was pleased to see us both go over the top, Mike will no doubt claim he eliminated me first which I dont really have a case to protest, that smug face didn't last very long though. You're lucky Mike that security were so fast to react no doubt told to ensure we weren't allowed to continue to fight, I was ready to take you apart, it's only a matter of time though now Mike, it might not be next week, or in any of the weeks following, but your time will come, even if it comes at the biggest stage of them all.

Harold: I don't think you'll hear many of these fans complaining at the prospect of Steel and Hill settling their score at Night Of Glory.

Henry: Sure why not we will need something to watch whilst everyone is getting their snacks in preparation for the real contests.

GS: I was damn surprised to see my name alongside that of Cameron Faith and Crimelord at Aftermath with the winner becoming the number one contendir for the TV title. Even I am at a loss as to what I have achieved lately to earn such a shot, the two men also in the match are no doubt pondering the same question. Unless this is in some way an olive branch for having given me such a dud number in the gateway match, Whatever the reason I'll happily take my spot in this match and push Crimelord and Faith to give the best they've got. Both men are phenomenal wrestlers Faith pushed Liam Wood all the way at Day of Reckoning and by most counts can consider himself unlucky not to already have gold around his waist in the form of the EWF championship, no better way to get over the loss of one of the prize assets than by earning a shot at another. Crimelord of course won't need any motivation the man lives to fight and is one of the best in the business, capable of beating anybody on the roster on any given day. I'm under no illusion that I'll most likely be the underdog heading into the match, I'd consider my chances slim at best at least this week I only have to beat two men instead of twenty nine, I much prefer those odds.

Henry: Lets be honest he still doesn't stand a chance, this impressive losing streak will continue.

GS: Whoever wins the match will have the uneviable task of trying to prise that title away from Cerberus, the newly crowned winner of the Gateway to Glory, that's about as harder challenge as you can get around here, good job I've never been one to back away from a challenge and the thought makes my mouth water. I just need to get through the match at Aftetmath first then I can dream.

Steel lowers the microphone signalling he's finished but remains in the ring, choosing to interact with some days at ringside.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 16 May 2017, 10:37 pm

The fans boo but Grace’s tone is triumphant. However, there is an awkward pause, before the 6CW staff realise that is their cue. They enter the ring again in readiness to moving Grace’s screens.

“Beat the devil’s tattoo” Hits as the mood across the arena quickly changes as a roar is heard.

HA: Now business is about to pick up!!!!

HE: Really? He lasted no more than 3 seconds in the GTG Match…

HA: Are you kinding me? He bleeds 6CW colours! And I will be the first to admit I am dam proud to see him back here again.

Dubois slowly makes his way out from the back dressed in a his vintage black Yves Saint Laurent suit with Dubois stitched on the back in white mic in hand. Dubois is seen smirking as the 6CW staff look confused as to whether to move the Grace screens.

JD: I don’t know what iz more comical Monsieur Grace…Ze fact ze you are a cheap Sed Rollins wana be or dat you have a bunch of monkeys holding up a wooden screen!

*the crowd erupts in laughter.

HA: He does have a point to be fare.

HE: Seth Rollins inspired himself from Anthony Grace!

JD: Monsieur Grace you seem to forget a whole bunch of very very important information….Numero 1! No one in zis ole arena gives dam about who ze ell you are! Are as far as you little accomplishment go…Let me remind you of ze fact dat ze last time you and I stepped in ze ring it was DUBOIS 2…….MONSIEUR A GAME 1!

HA: I remember it just like yesterday!

HE: Please he was barely missed, Anthony Grace is the future of 6CW, Dubois is just relic trying to relive his former past.

JD: And Monsieur Grace if you dink dat on Aftermath it will be any different you are very very mistaken…Because you see I Don’t give a dam about your issues with 6CW…Because if you turn up to ze arena come Aftermath whether you come out or not is irrelavent because you see each one of zese people in ze arena ere tonight are ere to watch not Anthony Grace…Non…Non…Non…Mais le return of le PHENOMENE FRANCAIS!!! JEROME DUBOIS!!!!!! And zey have a paid a ell of a lot of money to watch ze PHENOMENE FRANCAIS Kick you little white @ss across ze whole of ze arena…So if you refuse to come out dat is fine with me mon ami…Because you see I will beat each one of dose little peasants in ze ring with tonight until I get my hands on you and I pull you diva little derriere out to everyone to see and hit you with a CULTURE SHOCK right in ze middle of dat ring to show dat JEROME DUBOIS is truly back and better dan ever….Because Monsieur Grace you talk about Redemption…BUT ZIS ZIS RIGHT ERE RIGHT NOW! ZIS IS MY REDEMPTION!!!! DERE IS NO GOING BACK!!!! I AM NOT ERE FOR YOU FOR ZESE FANS BUT I AM ERE FOR MY REDEMPTION….MY PAYBACK …..MY SORRY TO MY FAMILY…TO BECOME ONCE AGAIN CLAIM WHAT IS MINE! ZE 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

CROWD: DUBOIS!!! DUBOIS!!!! DUBOIS!!!

HA: I would love to see that more than anything!

HE: STOP LIVING IN THE PAST HAROLD THAT WILL NEVER  HAPPEN!

JD: Because you see Monsieur GRACE you have you puppets in ze ring…but on my road to redemption I have some elp of my own…

HE: What on earth is he on about…

Dubois sniggers as he beats his chest and points to the back.

JD: MARCEL GET YOUR @SS OUT ERE!!!!

*CROWD ERUPTS INTO CHEERS!

HA: IT CAN’T BE!! DUBOIS OLD MANAGER!!!

HE: OH GOD NO!!! THAT SOUTHERN IDIOT!

Marcel seen groggily making his way out with a glass of Pastis in hand as Dubois looks on with a sigh…

JD: REALLY MARCEL?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY OFF ZE PASTIS!!!

Marcel groggily stares as Dubois

M: I am az ztrong az I ever been….

Dubois slaps Marcel across the face.

JD: Remember Marcel it iz for our new president Monsieur Macron.

Marcel tries to get himself together.
M: YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!! FOR MACRON!!!!!!

MARCEL CHARGES TOWARDS THE RING!!!

HA: HERE WE GO!!!

HE: He is crazy!!!!!

Marcel then suddenly trips over himself and smashes his glass of pastis into himself and knocks himself out on the ramp as he passes out and barely montionless…

JD: Well dat didn’t go to plan….Never mind!!! MONSIEUR GRACE COME AFTERMATH…YOU JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE WILL REALISE ZE CRÈME ALWAYS RISES TO ZE TOP! WHICH IS WHY I ALWAYS GET A POP!!!!

*The crowd cheers once more..

Dubois then stares into the camera.

JD: OH AND by the way you little Autralian piece of zhit! Why don’t you grow a pair and stop tweeting me and face me man to man in dat ring…Retired or not I promise mon ami Dubois is in a giving in mood and he is ready to beat all pensioners out of zis god dam company!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 17 May 2017, 8:21 am

As the scene begins we find Liam Wood in the home of The Brotherhood, the EWF Champion has the title resting over his shoulder as a dead pan look covers his face, he looks up as Edward Plague walks in to the hall, the leader of the Brotherhood a little shocked at the presence of the champion

Plague:
Brother...I wasn't expec-

Wood cuts Plague off, shaking his head as he speaks

Wood:
Please save the act, I'm not here to make believe right now...you said if the people around you failed then things had to change...well change them.

Plague's look of confusion grows greater as he looks at Wood

Plague:
I see the thing you crave still in your hands, I see another 'king' rotting under our mite...

Wood:
The thing I crave? I crave it all...a Day Of Reckoning I should have been handed what I deserve...a shot at taking it all...not just MY title but Zhi's as well...

...you promised MY night of glory so now things have to change.

Plague nods, clearly trying to keep the peace

Plague:
I agree and a change is coming my Brother...

Once again Wood cuts Plague off, clearly not happy with how Day Of Reckoning went despite retaining the EWF Title

Wood:
Oh yes, your new little pet project...I really have to know, what is it with you and broken toys that you love so much? You really think you can fix them or do they just help you feel more powerful?

Wood walks past Plague brushing past his ally but is stopped in his tracks but his words

Plague:
Weren't you...once broken? Now you stand as a champion...a greed to take the rest...

Wood spins on the spot, clearly annoyed

Wood:
Broken? I'm unbreakable and that's why YOU came to ME...I'm the one who never stepped away like every other person who claims to be the man...even you! I'm the one who took the beatings and got back up and took back what was mine...you can claim to be the one behind it but when people look at this title...

...it's Liam Wood they think of.

Plague smiles slightly, clearly looking for a reaction

Plague:
My mistake...Brother.

Wood and Plague stand across from each other, the tension clear as Wood speaks one final time

Wood:
At Aftermath, we change things...no more mistakes, no more messing around...I deserve it all and that's what I'm going to get. Do you understand?

Plague's smile stretches across his face as he responds

Plague:
Of course.

With that Wood turns and walks away, leaving the scene as Plague keeps his eyes on the Champion of the Brotherhood.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 17 May 2017, 11:13 am

The camera cuts to backstage where Hero is busy searching for something…or someone? He spots a security guard who’s looking somewhat perturbed and goes over to him?

H: Yo officer Dibble, don’t suppose you’ve seen a rather odd clown guy, talks to himself, giggles, thinks he’s at a cosplay event as Heath Ledger’s Joker?

The officer just turns and points towards a darkened locker room before moving away rather hastily, from it a clockwork carousel begins to play a melancholic tune. Hero gingerly peers inside, a voice begins to whisper…’will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly’ before giggling once more…heHeheHEheHEheheHehEhe

H: Engel? Listen, Hero knows it’s you, come out from the shadows as Hero has something he wants to discuss and this room gives Hero the heebie jeebies, seriously turn that music off!

Engel’s face emerges from the darkness, contorted with a manic look in his eyes, Hero takes a momentary step back before getting hold of himself and smiling at Engel.

H: Hero knows you’re suffering Engel, Hero knows your pain. The voices, the voices that keep you awake at night, Hero used to hear them to, talking to you, never letting you sleep, never giving you peace, never giving you answers but always asking questions.

Engel begins to rock back and forth in agreement, Hero smiles once more and talks in a soft calming voice.

H: Hero wants to help you Engel, Hero wants to give you your moment, your vengeance, your Night of Glory. Your Robin Reborn. Hero and Enforcer, we go way back, Hero has stories about Enforcer that’d turn the air blue and make your ears bleed, and he’d certainly not want tales of his night involving a Welsh Ice Hockey team, Nickleback and an Alpaca to be made public. If you want Reborn at Glory then Hero will have it on a plate for you, gift wrapped with a bow on top. Trust in Hero.

Engel claps erratically which startles Hero once more, Engel then leans towards Hero who steels himself but remains resolute, Engel whispers into Hero’s ear…

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 18 May 2017, 12:17 pm

We cut to a blacked out room,we hear footsteps as a red light flickers on and off. A booming voice begins to speak

??-
Look into the mirror a reflection you will see
A memory
A friend
A foe
Look deeply for the reflection you see.....is me.

The whole room is now lit up in a bright red light where we see a mirror and in that mirror we see the reflection of the fanatic. His huge frame filling it. . He rubs the face paint from his face before reaching down beside him he slowly lifts his hand up and we see the old eliminator mask in his hand . He sadistically licks his lips before speaking again

F-Hello old friend
Time for darkness to fall
It's time to wake up
It's time to die
Rebirth........
Complete

The scene fades out as we see the fanatic putting the mask back on

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 18 May 2017, 12:37 pm

Just as Engel is whispering in Hero’s ear there is a bit of a commotion as the guards try and stop someone getting past

???: Yo better get yo pasty hands off me playa or I’m gonna slap you upside yo doughnut eaten head

Hero looks around to see Dicey arguing with the guards dressed in an Armani suit and wearing blackface and a gold chain with JOHNSON on it, Dicey pushes past the guard and walks with a swagger up to Hero and a now giggling Engel

Dicey: Whats up my negros….what have I got here…..the Pervert Patrol…..one wants to be a Catholic Priest and the other a children’s entertainer, sheeeeeet I’ve seen Mr Tumbles have more or a presence than you two Rolf Harris mother**kers

Hero just face palms and Engel lets the darkness of the room envelop him once more

Dicey: What you two fools got no love for old JJ no more, we been through it all Hero, we was once Gods but now I’m the only God I see around here, well you did try and become Beverly Hills Jesus but ended up looking like that old guy that went “missing” in his canoe, sheeeeet you couldn’t even fake yo death properly negro

Just then there is more commotion as Sally Hendrix walks past the guards dressed as Brandi

Dicey: Bit*h…get yo fine ass over here

A obviously embarrassed Sally walks up to Dicey

Sally: I am not comfortable doing this and if you call me bit*h again, I’ll stab you in your sleep

Dicey: Stay in character woman

An angry Sally steps back behind Dicey

Dicey: Sorry about that playas but sometime you gotten tell yo woman that she ain’t in charge….but I say Miss Jessifiiine wore the trousers in yo little situation am I right Zer…o

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 18 May 2017, 2:05 pm

Grace shouts out, still surrounded by the screens, as Dubois calls out Adamson.

AG: DON'T YOU USE MY AIRWAVES TO PROMOTE YOUR NEXT FAILURE!

We can hear Grace cursing behind the screens as they wobble. It seems he is trying to turn to face the stage but realising he is more cocooned than what he thought.

AG: You people tweet like you are sh*ting sentences for fun! When I tweet the whole world reads ground breaking news! Killer insights! Factual stories! Words that people report across the entire globe!

He huffs in effort as he makes a small gap in the screens so he can see Dubois but still keep himself more or less out of sight.

AG: YOU DUBOIS ARE FAKE NEWS IN A FAKE ORGANISATION!

Grace rolls his eyes.

AG: Why the hell did you come back anyway?! To get beaten again? To plead for another wasted title shot? To collect all the pity 6CW feels for you?

The fans boo and Dubois just smirks.

AG: YOU WIPE THAT LOOK OFF YOUR FACE! WHO THE HELL GAVE THIS GUY A CONTRACT?!

Suddenly Grace's eyes light up and he smiles.

AG: Ah I get it now.....this is 6CW's attempt for a ratings boost! Bring back the tribute acts in hope of a nostalgia spike! Where's Nick Nack then? Or Joshua? How far down the years will 6CW go before they discover you can't market antiques!

Grace points at Dubois in between the gap in the screens.

AG: We will have a match that will only prove one thing! 6CW finally coming to its senses about where their loyalties should lie! The money doesn't appear because of your name........

Grace bellows out.

AG: BUT BECAUSE OF THE A-GAME!

Grace points at Marcel.

AG: So take your little party piece, your 10 year old act and your pointless threats out of my building! You sit outside in the gutter and wait your turn to face greatness with GRACENESS! Then I will put on a show, down my foe and then simply go! Cash in hand! Money made! Job done!

He glares at Dubois.

AG: Then you disappear! Don't even think about turning on the television to see how your old 6CW is doing because it will be DEAD!

Grace catches his breath but his face is red with anger.

AG: 6CW IS GRACE! 6CW WILL ALWAYS BE GRACE! 6CW IS MINE! THE A-GAME DESTROYS THE Z-NAMES! AND DOLLARS WILL RAIN!

Grace breathes in deep, before giving a knowing smirk.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 18 May 2017, 2:11 pm

Engel leans into the uneasy Hero and puts his mouth to his ear.

EH: Scrabble? Twister? Monopoly? What about my favourite tiddly winks?

Hero pushes Engel away as he bursts out in laughter and falls to the tiled floor

EH: Promises promises Hero. You come in here and you wish to make pacts with the devil himself, promising me things I can take for myself. Can you give me Day of Reckoning back? Can you grant me the foresight to telegraph Robin Reborn betraying me in the Gateway to Glory and stealing my opportunity? I am sure you and Enforcer go WAY back, just like you and me go WAAAAAYYY back...you need to realise something, history is nothing if you cannot change the future...

Engel rises to his feet and dusts himself down

EH: Hero? Why are you REALLY here? Is it truly as the voices tell me? That you also have nothing? I have seen your former brothers surpass you already...

Hero squirms uneasily

EH: CONTROL, Something you are use to having I suspect and yet you come to me...a man that you consider a fool. You perplex me Hero you really do. Came here with the presence of a true 6CW giant and yet here you sit bandying with a peasant.

Engel unbuttons the cuffs of his jacket and rolls up his sleeves. He walks over to a nearby locker, opening it and looking into the mirror. He ruffles his hair up frantically and adjusts his shirt and turns once more to Hero

EH: The responsibility of control, is that you never take your eye off the ball...but you hehe I GET IT HERO...I get it...you've lost your way. It never used to be like this you know. I had a plan, I had the Carnival, I had 6CW round my little finger and look at my former protege...he has surpassed me in every way. You know, the more I think about things the crazier it all is.

Engel walks over to the water fountain and pours a cup of water, handing it to Hero who hesitantly takes it

EH: YOU! You Hero, its always YOU. You were there at my last during my first run here in 6CW, and you were the impression I made on my comeback...I REALLY didn't think you'd ever come back from that...I changed this company and made the monsters the kings in this place...I ENDED JOSHUA, I rose to the main event, Whilst you in the background watched and waited and when the time was right you came to me once more. Together we could have ruled this place but you took me in your arms and you pushed me away. You pushed me away and allowed that brotherhood to steal my throne from me.

Engel shakes his head

EH: Yet here you are. Could it be that Hero posing as my saviour once more...NEEDS ME...HeHeHeHe...staring at your Night of Glory with nothing to show and seeing me in your position, directionless, lost. Or maybe its merely another trick? Once upon a time I would have known, I would have preempted the plot a mile away and beaten you at your own game...maybe I have already, HeHeHe even I don't know...at Aftermath you have your opportunity...to PROVE yourself to me, as we take on Dicey Reilly and JJ...the road to night of glory starts here, do you ride with the devil on the back of these Angels or do you find your own way?

Engel smiles towards Hero and extends a hand out

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 May 2017, 3:19 pm

Hero looks down at the outstretched hand from Engel and pauses, momentarily he goes to shake but then withdraws his hand, smiles and begins to reply once more in a soft spoken voice…

H: That’s the Engel that 6CW wants, that’s the Engel that 6CW needs. FOCUS Engel, focus. No distractions, no voices in your head but just listen to mine, listen to Hero. Those accolades, those previous glories, they can be yours again but you need focus, you need guidance, you need direction, you need Hero. Hero stands before right now Engel and he admits he was wrong. Hero was wrong to cast you aside, you’re nobody’s fool, you’re smarter than those idiots in the locker room, you see the big picture.

Hero takes a sip out of the water than Engel poured and then looks directly at him

H: But that’s not what they think is it? You know they mock you don’t you Engel, you know you’re thought of as nothing more than a joke, the village idiot, the classroom clown, they’ve got to you so much that you refer to yourself as nothing more than a peasant. You sit here in the dark, forgotten, out of sight and out of mind whilst others less deserving are in the spotlight, they’re seeking their fifteen minutes of fame and they’re laughing not with you but at you.

Hero shakes his head disapprovingly, he takes another sip of the drink and then passes it to Engel.

That’s wrong isn’t it Engel. How DARE they do that!
You deserve better, you deserve respect, you deserve glory, they should be treating you as a GOD! You’ve been lost out in the wilderness for far too long and Hero is here to bring you home. Look at the effect Hero has upon you Engel, the spark is in your eyes once more, the hunger burns within your belly, the desire fills your heart. What drives you Engel, anger, revenge, love, glory…redemption? Hero can provide that for you.

The crossroads stand in front of you Engel, one path you walk alone, a sad and lonely path that leads to bitterness and regret. But the other path? It leads to redemption, it leads to acceptance, it leads to Night of Glory, and it’s a path Engel that you don’t need to walk alone. Hero is here for you, Hero can replace the voices in your head, let HERO walk with you…

Hero now smiles once more and puts forward his hand towards Engel to shake….

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 May 2017, 3:45 pm

Hero then momentarily looks across at the blacked up Dicey with a sneer of disgust...

H: Wow Dicey, Hero has stooped low at times but that's possibly the biggest insult to wrestling that's ever happened.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 18 May 2017, 4:29 pm

Engel looks towards Hero's outstretched hand, he puts his own hand out in response. As Hero stetches out to recieve the hand shake Engel playfully closes Hero's fingers and pushes the hand away

EH: You know...you really need to be careful about who you shake hands with, who you make your deals with. HeHeHe, for a second there I thought you were being serious, but then I came to thinking...what about Austin?

Hero's hand clenches into a fist

EH: What would poor Austin think of his daddy making friends with that bad bad man?

Engel kneels down in front of the fallen locker and attempts to turn it onto its side

EH: You could give us a hand Hero...

Hero begins to walk over but Engel has already lifted the locker and flipped it

EH: I mean, it makes me wonder how much of a friend you truly could be to the man that kidnapped your son, how many miles you must have walked with him to escape the horror. I wonder how scarred he truly is? You see, I'm not a nice guy...I've done bad things, these angels forgave me because of what I could give them, what I could leave in that ring every night. But YOU, your reminded of the things I did every single day you look at that little Cherub's face...

Engel opens the locker door and begins tossing things out of it

EH: I bet his Mother hates you doesn't she? After all, this was ALL your fault. I bet his Mother tells him how you are a useless father, how you care more about your career than you do your own family...and all the while Austin is remembering those long cold lonely nights when he was locked away-Aha...Here it is...

Engel pulls out a photo and hands it to Hero who looks like he is going to erupt. Engel smiles gingerly and puts a hand on Hero's shoulder

EH: Tell me how you really feel Hero? Release yourself from this righteous crusade and show me that you can forgive. I do not walk with you, you walk with me and the burden of guilt you will always carry at not being able to protect your own son...I am no fool Hero, nor am I a God, I am your darkest days, and your biggest burden.

Engel snatches the photo away and slips it into his back pocket smiling sickeningly

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 18 May 2017, 4:31 pm

Engel waves frantically over at blacked up Dicey

EH: Holla JJ, is that you? I can never tell...hehehehe.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 19 May 2017, 4:36 pm

Dicey looks at Hero with mock shock on his face

Dicey: An insult to wrestling…..is it because I is black homeslice…..I have taken you as being many this Hero but racist isn’t one of them, I am appalled, my people have been through enough over the centuries without the likes of yo a** tryin to drag us back down, I have fought my way to the top of the mountain, all the way back down and back up again and I will be damned if I let the likes of your bigoted, knuckle dragging, narrow mindedness stop me from getting whats rightfully mine…….the 6CW HEAVYWEIGHT……..TITLE!!! hold up one second playa

Dicey turns to Sally

Dicey: Quick I need a touch up…..you said this stuff wouldn’t run

Sally touches up the brown make up on Dicey’s face and he turns back to face the fed up looking Hero

Dicey: Sorry about that playa, my hood rat over here is soooo needie

Sally shoots Dicey a daggerous look and storms off cursing under her breath

Dicey: Bit*hes…ya hear me

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 23 May 2017, 12:08 am

The Scene opens to Cerberus sitting in the locker room as Tim Allen enters gingerly

TA: Is it ok for a quick interview...Management's request

Cerberus stares at Tim who slowly shuffles closer

I suppose so get on with it...

TA: Congratulations on your Gateway to Glory win..Thoughts?

I told you all what was going to happen...
Whether it's been the TV Title tournament...
The fight for thirty...
Or the Gateway to Glory...

Cerberus cracks his knuckles

I told you i would end up victorious every single time...
And now here i am a few months away...
From main eventing Night of Glory...
A chance to crown myself a World Champion...

TA: Currently Cassius Zhi & Liam Wood are World Champions, Thoughts on them?

Both are potentially dangerous opponents for different reasons...
Cassius has been meticulously picking apart superstars for months now...
Anyone that has been a threat to him he's broken down...
And been left in a bloody mess...

TA: And Liam Wood?

The only dangerous thing about him is the man that stands behind him...
I don't know what brokeback mountain style situation they've got going on...
But anyone that Edward stands behind is a man that you need to keep both eyes on...
Edward picks on the mentally weak and brings out the inner demon in people...
I guess Wood knows without him he's destined for a short title reign as usual...
Any match with Wood will inevitably be a 4 on 1 match with The Brotherhood around...
So it will just be a case of making sure their in no condition to be involved...

Cerberus starts evilly laughing as Tim Allen starts looking nervous

TA: Have you made a decision on who you will face at Night of Glory

Cerberus stares at Allen

Yes but if you want to know you can watch Aftermath like everyone else...

TA: Any clues?

Alright...
My opponent is Egotistical...
My opponent is Delusional...
My opponent is Calculated...
My opponent is Dangerous...
My opponent is a Sociopath...

Cerberus gets up and heads towards the exit opening the door 

My opponent is....

Cerberus clicks the door closed before the camera can pick up who he said

TA: Did you catch it Cameraman?
Cam: Nope
TA: Son of a b*tch, You had 1 f**king job

The scene closes as Tim has a go at the Cameraman 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 23 May 2017, 12:44 pm

*JJ Johnson is standing by with Charlotte Grey in the backstage area whilst the Dicey/Hero/Engel confrontation is taking place in the ringside area. JJ looks fired up, his usual swagger and bravado is not on show, as he takes a sip of water and gestures for Charlotte to begin the interview.

CG: JJ, as you can see and as you have heard down at ringside....

*JJ holds up his hand and shakes his head

JJ: I've said it before, to be quite honest I'm sick of saying it, because this (beep) right here is starting to feel like Groundhog Day....we've gone back and forth, back and forth, back and (beeping) forth....same interview, different week....

But before we get started, sister, how about the boys with the cameras aim their lenses right over there...

*JJ points his finger and the cameras swing out to show a line of men stood next to a set of steps before panning back to Johnson

JJ: I just wanna make this clear, and this ain't about breaking fourth wall or any of that garbage, but right now the reason I'm here speaking with you and not out there with my fist through Dicey Reilly's face is because the boys upstairs decided to hire a security troupe to make sure I stay right here...they also got me on some warning that if I engage in violence right here, right now, that I be in violation of contract and could face termination...

They wanna keep dragging along this ludicrous charade and I'm supposed to play ball and keep rolling with the punches but enough is enough....that (beep) right there *points at Dicey in the ring* is enough...

*JJ cracks his neck and takes another drink of water

JJ: People wanna cheer this inbred piece of trash then go ahead, you wanna hero worship a man dressed like a goddamn minstrel for attention then once again go ahead...I can't stop this oxygen thief from being popular but what I can do is make sure that he stops breathing it in full stop...

It's about goddamn time that Enforcer....the rest of these so called "Monster Energy" douchebags made a decision, made a match....make a fight....I'm done waiting and I ain't waiting too much longer....

CG: This coming Monday you are scheduled for a tag team...

JJ: I'm gone stop you there, darling, and I ain't mean to be rude but I need to be heard right now....Monday night there ain't gone be a tag match, I ain't teaming with nobody, I ain't siding with that b1tch a55 punk....I ain't fighting against Hero and I ain't fighting against Engel Harlequin..

JJ Johnson is interested in one fight and one fight only....I don't comply with anything else, I'm done....6CW has got one mo' chance to make this right...

See right there you gotta man who claims he was "born to fight", who loves a tear up "allegedly" but I wouldn't know because all he ever seems to do is jump me from behind, attack me whilst I ain't looking.....boy I'm standing here and Monday night I'm gone be stood in the middle of that ring and best believe we gone fight....we gone fight to the finish and the finish comes when yo blood stains my hands, yo bones break beneath my fists and you resemble the pathetic lowlife piece of scum that you really are....

There gone be no security, heck i don't wanna referee....it don't end until one of us don't get back up...

I'm done with the professionalism, believe that....they expect me to do chat shows, media meet and greets, Make a Wish....and then come here and put up with this (beep)...they don't ask that fool fo' that because he can't function without alcohol in his system, once again congratulations for the role model that you ain't....JJ Johnson ain't jumping through another goddamn hoop fo' nobody until I get what I want and that's a fight with Dicey Reilly....

I don't need Anarchy....I don't need a Night of Glory date, heck I don't need a 6CW contract....he made it personal, started this whole damn thing off and you can look into my eyes and know that I'm gone be the one to finish it...

You wanna call this an ultimatum? Damn straight, call it whatever in the hell you like but know that I ain't playing no mo'.....6CW either sanctions this fight by Monday night or I'm taking the law and this whole trailer trash situation into my own hands and best know that ain't the solution to this problem that you want....

Keep sleeping on JJ Johnson and y'all gone find out what happens.....force my hand and there gone be hell to pay....

They damn near took this show off the air a couple of years ago when some monsters threw each other around a cage.....you think that was violence? B1tch please you ain't seen nothing yet....

*JJ takes one last sip of water and launches the rest of the bottle at the line of security guards, who look a little intimidated by JJ's demeanor. Johnson shakes his head at them before exiting the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 23 May 2017, 7:54 pm

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers at a 6CW live event as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage to loud boo's from the crowd in attendance. Perfect Jack slowly walks down the aisle with a look of frustration on his face.

HA: Perfect Jack out here tonight fresh off of one hell of a battle for the UK and International titles against former champion O'Callaghan and Clarke James. A battle that ended in controversy, as no clear winner has been named despite strong claims of victory from Perfect Jack and Clarke James individually.

HE: I think we all know who won last night Harold and I'm sure Perfect Jack is out here tonight to tell us why he his the rightful winner.

Perfect Jack grabs a microphone from nearby and enters the ring. He pauses before speaking.

PJ: Last night at Day of Reckoning yet again we saw a travesty. Yet again, I, Perfect Jack have been screwed out of championship gold by the bias and unjust management here in 6CW.

HE: I agree.

PJ: Enforcer.....if that is your real name. Come out here right now and rightfully claim me as the new undisputed UK and International champion.

HA: He's calling out Enforcer, I don't think that's a smart idea.

HE: I think it's a fantastic idea, if Enforcer has any shred of integrity he will come out here right now with the championship titles and them to Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack focuses towards the ramp awaiting Enforcer, who doesn't appear.

PJ: Why am I not surprised. The hierarchy of 6CW here are determined to protect their little golden boy Clarke James. When in reality, they should be promoting me, the face of 6CW. The face of the UK and International title division, the uncrowned king of 6CW.

The crowd start booing.

PJ: Yes that is right ladies and gentlemen, you heard it and you all know it's true. I should be the UK and International Champion. I made O'Callaghan tap out. Not Clarke James. Me. I made him tap.

HE: He's got a point.

HA: No he hasn't. They both locked in a submission hold at the same time. There's evidence to prove it.

PJ: Now there are obviously some non-believers out there, but I have the evidence, I have irrefutable proof that I, Perfect Jack was the one who made O'Callaghan tap out. Turn your attention towards the titan tron please and watch the evidence I bring forth to you all.

The cameras attention focuses on the titan tron, where a obviously heavily edited video of the match from Day of Reckoning plays showing Perfect Jack locking the submission hold with Clarke James following on with his submission.

HA: Oh come on, no one can believe this. It's so obviously edited, I recall both men locking in their submissions at the same time, hence a draw was called and rematch made.

HE: Not to me Harold, it's clear as day that Perfect Jack is the clear winner.

PJ. There you have it. Irrefutable evidence. It is a clear factinion.

Crowd: BOOOO

HA: Factinion? What the hell is that?

HE: I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.

PJ: I'm not surprised you dunderheads don't understand, what I just said. It looks like I have to dumb myself down yet again. A factinion is an opinion which is fact. Everything I say is a factinion. I should be the UK and International Champion. That is a factinion.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PJ: SAY HELLO IF YOU HEAR ME.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 25 May 2017, 12:49 am

Dubois is seen pacing back and forth on the ramp as he watches Grace ramble on as he pauses with a smirk on his face and point to Grace.

JD: Aaahh finally Monsieur Grace! A Conversation dat you and I can actually have and agree upon. You are right ze Dollars always win….BUT IT IZ ZE EURO DAT DOMINATES MON AMI!!!!

HA: True it is completely right!

HE: What are you the Foreign Exchange office?!

JD: But enough about ze dollar mon ami, because Dubois has never needed to prostitute himself out to Hollywood trying to get petty fame where he can non mon ami…I…I am French Royalty! I was born with billions, in a family dat hold ze Baron Dubois! And you see what dat means is wherever I go in ze world people know who I am and more importantly respect me and my family for everyding we have done and achieved…unlike you who is looking for some cheap pay out dat matches your ego. While you Grace….You wish you were me…You wish you were Dubois , when ze reality is you are just a cheap knock off of me! Which is why you went off with all your little hopes and dreams of making it big when reality you just turned into a C+ player. Because of dat you run around demand respect, screaming for air time…Why? Because your career has been nodding more dan a disappointment….

Dubois stops and begins to slowly walk down the ramp and towards the ring pass the knocked out Marcel as the crowd slowly erupts into cheers.

JD: Which is why dis Dursday mon ami is a big dursday night…You see mon ami I am not sure if you are aware but I imagine you must have you not seen ze posters across town?

Grace looks around confused screaming “what posters” as Dubois pulls a folded poster out of his pockets and unveals it to the world.

JD: Take a look at zis!

The crowd erupts into laughter as we see a photoshopped 6CW Aftermath poster with Dubois on the front of it with his name written in a large font and Grace in tiny letter barely able to see with Dubois image at the forefront and Grace in the background with “His Grand Return!”

JD: You see I informed my team to hand zese out across town because you see mon ami ze big news zis week is Dubois is lacing up his boots one more time and getting his redemption….I am stepping into zis ring to face you ze man I have beaten 2 time before giving you also a shot at redemption mon ami. Because you see monsieur Grace you are in a unique situation….Unique because you are entering zis match with me with all the pressure of ze world on your shouilders… people expect you to beat me because why would dey expect a Dubois win? I have been busy doing drugs and alcohol for ze passed 2 years dat I should barely be able to stan in zis ring….Yet here I am here….Here I am with nodding to lose and in win win situation….Becuase you see I am a completely different person dan ze one you faced all dose years ago…oui oui oui oui oui! Because you see I am perceived as damaged goods now but you see I disagree…..I have finally got my life in oder and I have find my new high in life and dat is to step foot in dat ring within ze company dat I love and show ze world DUBOIS STILL HAS IT!! SO GET ZE LIGHTS CAMERA AND ACTION READY MONSIEUR GRACE BECAUSE COME AFTERMATH ZIS ADDICT IS GOING TO GET HIS HIGH AND LAY YOU OUT WITH A CULTURE SHOCK!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!!

Dubois motions one arm in the air with each oui as the crowd begins to react to it and follow him in motion.

Crowd; OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 29 May 2017, 9:13 am

*We cut backstage where Tim Allen has managed to collar O'Callaghan passing through the corridors of the arena*

Allen: "O'Callaghan, O'Callaghan, can I have a quick word please?"

*O'Callaghan stops*

O'Callaghan: "Yes."

*Allen quickly readjusts his suit before beginning*

O'Callaghan: "Quick."

Allen: "Yes, yes sorry...O'Callaghan the world wants to know how you're feeling after Day of Reckoning?"

O'Callaghan: "Saddened."

*O'Callaghan gives the one word answer and Allen waits a few seconds before continuing*

Allen: "Why saddened?"

O'Callaghan: "Why? O'Callaghan should be in the main event of Night of Glory. O'Callaghan should be UK and International champion."

Allen: "Ok, ok - well lets talk a little more about the UK/International title match, and the rematch this week on Aftermath"

O'Callaghan: "What do you want me to say Tim? I should still be champion. There was no winner of the match at Day of Reckoning, thus the champion should retain. It's not my fault that Enforcer is a dumb son of a b1tch and can't do anything right. It's not my fault neither Clarke James or Perfect Jack have the stones to try and defeat me man to man and have to resort to slinging one up each other to even get near the same level as me. This week I will reclaim what is rightfully mine, and we can move past this whole embarrassing charade."

*O'Callaghan goes to walk off before Allen asks him another question, stopping him in his tracks*

Allen: "What about the Gateway to Glory?"

O'Callaghan: "What?"

Allen: "Well...you came so close but yet so far to winning it, do you have any thoughts?"

O'Callaghan: "My only thoughts are that if 6CW has any sense, O'Callaghan will headline Night of Glory ahead of that lumbering tower of excrement Cerberus. O'Callaghan was the star of that match, and is the star of this company. Now...excuse me but I have a match to prepare for."

*O'Callaghan shoves the mic out of Allen's hand before walking down the corridor as 6CW Aftermath returns to ringside....*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down