The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKR after Justin Carney

3 posters

Go down

HKR after Justin Carney Empty HKR after Justin Carney

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 18 May 2017, 4:43 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/hull-kingston-rovers-home-explosive-10448908

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

HKR after Justin Carney Empty Re: HKR after Justin Carney

Post by Luke Sun 21 May 2017, 8:16 pm

Not just after him, but signed him on an 18 month contract.

got to feel this really is his last chance. No doubting his ability, but his off field stuff is terrible.

Also, given that we already have Cockayne, Moss, Oakes, Shaw, Butler-Fleming in his position. Not sure he's a signing we needed to make.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Wed 24 May 2017, 8:23 pm

tigerrobins wrote:Not just after him, but signed him on an 18 month contract.

got to feel this really is his last chance. No doubting his ability, but his off field stuff is terrible.

Also, given that we already have Cockayne, Moss, Oakes, Shaw, Butler-Fleming in his position. Not sure he's a signing we needed to make.

I agree re; being Carney's last opportunity, there are things you just don't do. Probably joining Rangi Chase in the last chance saloon.

Do you think they might move any of the above on Tiger, perhaps on loan? Albeit Moss imo is an out and out full back, getting himself on the shoulder of the halves to collect an offload, not sold on him as a winger?

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 28 May 2017, 1:33 am

The Beast wrote:
tigerrobins wrote:Not just after him, but signed him on an 18 month contract.

I agree re; being Carney's last opportunity, there are things you just don't do.  Probably joining Rangi Chase in the last chance saloon.

Do you think they might move any of the above on Tiger, perhaps on loan? Albeit Moss imo is an out and out full back, getting himself on the shoulder of the halves to collect an offload, not sold on him as a winger?

Agree about Moss, he does seem abit wasted on the wing. Though Sheens just dosn't fancy him at full back.

Only one who might be loaned out I would think is Oakes.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down