The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

66 minutes

+33
Breadvan
mikey_dragon
lostinwales
WELL-PAST-IT
beshocked
Luckless Pedestrian
milkyboy
RiscaGame
Rory_Gallagher
the-goon
Gooseberry
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
dummy_half
samuraidragon
LordDowlais
BamBam
tigertattie
GunsGermsV2
Scottrf
Scarpia
cascough
eirebilly
R!skysports
Gwlad
BigGee
No 7&1/2
fa0019
chris_501
Cyril
David-Douglas
Exiledinborders
marty2086
RuggerRadge2611
37 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

66 minutes - Page 8 Empty 66 minutes

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 05 Jul 2017, 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

66 minutes.

That is the amount of test match minutes Scotland has contributed to the Lions test matches in 4 tours

-2005-

3rd (dead rubber) test
Gordon Bulloch 10 minutes

from the bench

-2009-

3rd (dead rubber) test
Ross Ford 43 minutes from the

bench

-2013-
3rd test
Richie Gray 13 minutes from the
bench

-2017-
No test involvement

People honestly wonder why we struggle to get behind the team?
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

66 minutes - Page 8 Empty Re: 66 minutes

Post by munkian Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:11 pm

People are generally much nicer face to face than behind a keyboard, I get the impression that a lot of posters on here barely leave the house
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:12 pm

BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
BamBam wrote:Lol Wales barely registers as a fly hitting the windscreen for the SH

Their recent record against SA is better than most, including England and Scotland Smile.

1 win 1 draw in our last two games

1 win 1 loss for Wales

Wink

2/3 wins against SA is better. As people always say Scotland's one more win against SH opposition is miles better I'm now saying our record against SA is miles better than yours. Up until recently England would lose every single game against SA laughing

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:14 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
Wales on the other hand, the level of disrespect being shown by certain posters on here towards Scottish rugby just intensifies this game for me. I'll be in attendance down in Cardiff tanking pints of Brains and I really can't wait for this match.

picard

That's the other way around. It's not disrespectful to say we don't see Wales vs Scotland as a rivalry. You might see it as a rivalry but we don't.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:16 pm

Oh go on then ..

You can have your one extra win vs SA, I'll take solace in our (and Ireland's .. and Scotland's ....) record against Australia compared to yours laughing

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:19 pm

BamBam wrote:Oh go on then ..

You can have your one extra win vs SA, I'll take solace in our (and Ireland's .. and Scotland's ....) record against Australia compared to yours laughing

Coat-tailing them now are you? That's pathetic but then again your lot tend to coat-tail whoever beats Wales. England's recent record against SA is shocking though.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:21 pm

Coat tailing? England have the best record against Australia over recent years .. just pointing how much of a shambles your mob is against them even compared to your "non rivals" Scotland

Think Wales having that record against Australia is pretty pathetic laughing

Losing each of the last 12 Laugh Laugh Laugh

Last edited by BamBam on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:23 pm

Ah, this site is back to normal. The Welsh WUMs are back in harness.

All is well Smile

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:24 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
Wales on the other hand, the level of disrespect being shown by certain posters on here towards Scottish rugby just intensifies this game for me. I'll be in attendance down in Cardiff tanking pints of Brains and I really can't wait for this match.

picard

That's the other way around. It's not disrespectful to say we don't see Wales vs Scotland as a rivalry. You might see it as a rivalry but we don't.

No you misunderstand my comment. Not seeing us as rivals is fair enough. Like I said our last few matches with Oz have been close (within a point on 2 occasions) and swinging both ways wins and losses either side. I don't see Oz as a rival.

I'm on about the general disrespect shown by certain corners of the Welsh "fans" on here. Unable to have reasoned and structured debates without it moving onto boring willy waving and lobbing of rotten fruit. tomato

This place can be amazing sometimes, but other times it just boils my urine. Wales not seeing us as rivals is fine, I wouldn't expect it, but Warren Gatland is not a popular man up here, I'll leave that up to your on imagination to figure out why, and that translates into a desire to defeat the team he is in charge of.

By the logic of your closest competitor Italy could arguably be our closest rival, but it certainly doesn't feel like that. If last year's 6N taught us anything it should have been home advantage is back in a big way. With the exclusion a trip to Rome and a really close game in Cardiff between Wales and England noone else won away from home. The highly fancied Ireland and Wales went down at Murrayfield, The Scotland England game was expected to be close, and it wasn't and England hot off that win were the Favourites in Dublin. The 6N I reckon will be a much tighter affair moving forward with all of the teams seemingly making progress.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:27 pm

To be honest Radge its hard to really respect a team that cant even get a player into the Lions match squad.

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:27 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:It's always helped by Cardiff and the Welsh rugby community (present company excluded of course Hug ) being the best fans in the world.
Are you claiming that Mikey, Gwlad, LD etc aren't actually Welsh?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:29 pm

BamBam wrote:Coat tailing? England have the best record against Australia over recent years .. just pointing how much of a shambles your mob is against them even compared to your "non rivals" Scotland

Yeah coat-tailing and childish behaviour, it was ever prevalent when your lot couldn't beat us. There was an abundance of crying and bitching on here at the time, just like now I guess. Yeah Scotland are our non-rivals having only beat us one in ten, they don't really have a good record against anyone though so not sure why you're still latched onto them.

England have lost more against SA, thought you were meant to be some good team? Surely your record against SA would be better if that's the case?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:29 pm

I always see rivalries as a two way thing though - if its unreciprocated its a grudge Very Happy
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:31 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

picard

No you misunderstand my comment. Not seeing us as rivals is fair enough. Like I said our last few matches with Oz have been close (within a point on 2 occasions) and swinging both ways wins and losses either side. I don't see Oz as a rival.

I'm on about the general disrespect shown by certain corners of the Welsh "fans" on here. Unable to have reasoned and structured debates without it moving onto boring willy waving and lobbing of rotten fruit. tomato

This place can be amazing sometimes, but other times it just boils my urine. Wales not seeing us as rivals is fine, I wouldn't expect it, but Warren Gatland is not a popular man up here, I'll leave that up to your on imagination to figure out why, and that translates into a desire to defeat the team he is in charge of.

By the logic of your closest competitor Italy could arguably be our closest rival, but it certainly doesn't feel like that. If last year's 6N taught us anything it should have been home advantage is back in a big way. With the exclusion a trip to Rome and a really close game in Cardiff between Wales and England noone else won away from home. The highly fancied Ireland and Wales went down at Murrayfield, The Scotland England game was expected to be close, and it wasn't and England hot off that win were the Favourites in Dublin. The 6N I reckon will be a much tighter affair moving forward with all of the teams seemingly making progress.

Radge, you could replace Wales for Scotland in those sentences above and it would still ring true. Open the other eye!

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:33 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
BamBam wrote:Coat tailing? England have the best record against Australia over recent years .. just pointing how much of a shambles your mob is against them even compared to your "non rivals" Scotland

Yeah coat-tailing and childish behaviour, it was ever prevalent when your lot couldn't beat us. There was an abundance of crying and bitching on here at the time, just like now I guess. Yeah Scotland are our non-rivals having only beat us one in ten, they don't really have a good record against anyone though so not sure why you're still latched onto them.

England have lost more against SA, thought you were meant to be some good team? Surely your record against SA would be better if that's the case?

Couldn't beat you? Even when we were poor we matched your lot

Scotland may not have a good record against anyone.. but still have a better record against Australia than you Laugh

England have played SA once under this regime and won - 100% record.

You've played them 10 times with your leader in charge and won twice - 20% record

I'm no mathematician but that looks to favour England

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:33 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

picard

My issue with this is that

a) Gatland wasn't the sole selector in the Lions coaching setup

b) No Scottish coaches applied for any role within the Lions setup

c) Using the above as the basis of a rivalry with another nation seems a little petty.

munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:37 pm

BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

Couldn't beat you? Even when we were poor we matched your lot

Scotland may not have a good record against anyone.. but still have a better record against Australia than you Laugh

England have played SA once under this regime and won - 100% record.

You've played them 10 times with your leader in charge and won twice - 20% record

I'm no mathematician but that looks to favour England

Yeah you couldn't, I remember the crying when your lot were humped in Cardiff. Worst fans in the world back then and worst fans in the world right now because their favourite players, including the people's MOTM didn't get picked for the Lions. Wales are poor right now and are matching your lot, nobody needs reminding of the Cuthbert tackle attempt...

Scotland don't have a good record against anyone, true. Wales have a good recent record against Italy, SA, Argentina, Scotland, Ireland, France and pretty even against the most amazing team in existence (England).

England have like 1 in 20 recent win rate against SA, that's pathetic for the world's greatest. Wales have won the last 2 in 3 and that's what matters Wink.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:40 pm

I'm glad you're happy with wales current level.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:42 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:I'm glad  you're happy with wales current level.

*Wales'
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:43 pm

I am not, and never have disrespected Scotland or Scottish rugby. As I have said on here over and over, Edinburgh is my favourite trip of them all. I just see things they way they are.

What does get my back up on here though, is the fact, that Scotland beat us in the last 6N, which was a very good result for them, as they totally out played us in the second half, but now all of a sudden, they are the better side, and direct rivals to Wales. Come on. Lets get some perspective here.

If it was not a Lions year then Wales would not be without their first team coach for almost two years, as much as others do not rate Gatland, he is on a different stratosphere when you compare him to Rob Howley and Robin McBryde. He does make a difference, and with him in charge, perhaps the small losses to England and France turn into wins, and the second half collapse against Scotland does not happen.

Then we go into the Lions tour with people saying Scottish players should have toured instead of Welsh players, and not other nations players picked as well. It is tiresome.

There has been more chest thumping, and disrespect coming from our Scottish members on here towards Wales/Welsh, Warren Gatland, than there has Welsh disrespect towards Scotland/Scottish.

Scotland have improved over the last 12 months, compounded by Wales stagnating with inept coaching. Gregor Townsend is a very astute coach, he proved this with Glasgow as well. He has been the biggest difference to the Scottish national side.

With Gatland back at the helm now, I can assure you, that you will see a marked improvement on Wales performances, and results. The last year or so has been a nightmare with Rob Howley in charge.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:44 pm

Strange, England fans go out of their way to slag off Wales yet again and when they get hit with a bit of truth serum they cry to the mods. Typical of them and something that's been happening a lot during this Lions tour. Maybe England fans should have their own forum, you know, to escape reality?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:46 pm

Cheers munk. Changing to a phone I can't be bothered with the tiny keys most of the time.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:49 pm

Oh you'd like to compare the win rates over the last 20 vs SA would you

Lets have a look

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_England_and_South_Africa#Results

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_South_Africa_and_Wales#Results

In summary

England
Played 20, won 8, drew 1, lost 11

Wales
Played 20, won 2, drew 0, lost 18 laughing laughing laughing

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:49 pm

I think Scotland are currently a better coached team, I don't think man for man they have many players than Wales.

I know it caused outrage before but I do agree they are better than the sum of their parts.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:51 pm

Same has been said about England for years as well. Comes back to gatland needing to freshen his coachong team up.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:52 pm

BamBam wrote:Oh you'd like to compare the win rates over the last 20 vs SA would you

Lets have a look

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_England_and_South_Africa#Results

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_South_Africa_and_Wales#Results

In summary

England

Wales
Played 20, won 2, drew 0, lost 18  laughing  laughing  laughing

Rolling Eyes

When was the last time England played New Zealand ?

I would hazard a guess that Wales have played them at least 4 times since England last played them, so I guess the figures are skewed. Unless of course you have taken New Zealand out of the formula all together ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:53 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
BamBam wrote:Oh you'd like to compare the win rates over the last 20 vs SA would you

Lets have a look

In summary

England

Wales
Played 20, won 2, drew 0, lost 18  laughing  laughing  laughing

Rolling Eyes

When was the last time England played New Zealand ?

I would hazard a guess that Wales have played them at least 4 times since England last played them, so I guess the figures are skewed. Unless of course you have taken New Zealand out of the formula all together ?
Yeah I imagine New Zealand figures aren't used in fixtures vs South Africa.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:55 pm

Laugh

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:55 pm

Scottrf wrote:Yeah I imagine New Zealand figures aren't used in fixtures vs South Africa.

Sorry I was talking about games vs the SH. Those stats would not make good reading for any of us.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:55 pm

BamBam, why are you bringing up irrelevant stuff? You sound as desperate as Scotland fans. I've already said that it's the last 3 that matter for Wales, two of those were won, the other lost to another Cuthbert tackle attempt... England are supposedly the greatest team to exist so I'm just wondering why their recent record against SA is shockingly bad.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:56 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Lord Bluster does it again, very well observed LD

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:58 pm

Grow up BamBam.

You are like a spoilt kid on this forum. Rolling Eyes

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:58 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:BamBam, why are you bringing up irrelevant stuff? You sound as desperate as Scotland fans. I've already said that it's the last 3 that matter for Wales, two of those were won, the other lost to another Cuthbert tackle attempt... England are supposedly the greatest team to exist so I'm just wondering why their recent record against SA is shockingly bad.

mikey_dragon wrote:

England have like 1 in 20 recent win rate against SA, that's pathetic for the world's greatest. Wales have won the last 2 in 3 and that's what matters Wink.

Well you mentioned 1 in 20 not me (turns out its 8 in 20)

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:58 pm

Last 3 only matter? England 3 wales 0..do you want to move those goal posts?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:58 pm

LordDowlais wrote:I am not, and never have disrespected Scotland or Scottish rugby. As I have said on here over and over, Edinburgh is my favourite trip of them all. I just see things they way they are.

What does get my back up on here though, is the fact, that Scotland beat us in the last 6N, which was a very good result for them, as they totally out played us in the second half, but now all of a sudden, they are the better side, and direct rivals to Wales. Come on. Lets get some perspective here.

If it was not a Lions year then Wales would not be without their first team coach for almost two years, as much as others do not rate Gatland, he is on a different stratosphere when you compare him to Rob Howley and Robin McBryde. He does make a difference, and with him in charge, perhaps the small losses to England and France turn into wins, and the second half collapse against Scotland does not happen.

Then we go into the Lions tour with people saying Scottish players should have toured instead of Welsh players, and not other nations players picked as well. It is tiresome.

There has been more chest thumping, and disrespect coming from our Scottish members on here towards Wales/Welsh, Warren Gatland, than there has Welsh disrespect towards Scotland/Scottish.

Scotland have improved over the last 12 months, compounded by Wales stagnating with inept coaching. Gregor Townsend is a very astute coach, he proved this with Glasgow as well. He has been the biggest difference to the Scottish national side.

With Gatland back at the helm now, I can assure you, that you will see a marked improvement on Wales performances, and results. The last year or so has been a nightmare with Rob Howley in charge.

Well that is a complete lie and has been pointed out by everyone - and highlighted examples of players from all countries that should not have toured -

I would say that on current form there is very little between Wales and Scotland and I expect very close encounters. I think we have the more exciting backs, but Wales the more robust forwards. Wales have a greater strength in depth too.

Matches over the last few years have mostly been close and Scotland have been in postions to win several times. I am hoping that we can move forward to win these more often - and that could be the biggest change for Scotland

Hopefully should be a cracker

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:58 pm

Griff wrote:
Radge, you could replace Wales for Scotland in those sentences above and it would still ring true.  Open the other eye!

I could never understand why a lot of their fans reacted so badly when losing to us, and I've used these forums since 2008. Right now it seems to have gone beyond the point of desperation when it comes to rubbishing Wales and then pretending it didn't happen. For the record guys if the English agree with you then it's not because you're making a point - they'll champion anyone and everyone bitching about Wales.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:59 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Grow up BamBam.

You are like a spoilt kid on this forum. Rolling Eyes

BamBam wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
BamBam wrote:Bluster doesn't like his bluster challenged - shocker

Rolling Eyes

Grow up. OK

No.

You grow up OK

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by BamBam on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:59 pm

Lorddowlais sticking with Gatland isn't ambitious.

Scotland have at least freshened up their coaching set up. Cotter has put down some building blocks and Townsend will hopefully capitalise.

Gatland has now been on and off in charge of Wales for over 8 years.

Been in charge for a whopping 92 tests.

Nah.... let's not change.....

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsV2 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:00 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Scottrf wrote:Yeah I imagine New Zealand figures aren't used in fixtures vs South Africa.

Sorry I was talking about games vs the SH. Those stats would not make good reading for any of us.

Much better for England than Wales I presume.

LionsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:00 pm

I think the 'bickering' thread needs to be re-established.

This all needs to be quarantined somehow!

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:01 pm

BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:BamBam, why are you bringing up irrelevant stuff? You sound as desperate as Scotland fans. I've already said that it's the last 3 that matter for Wales, two of those were won, the other lost to another Cuthbert tackle attempt... England are supposedly the greatest team to exist so I'm just wondering why their recent record against SA is shockingly bad.

mikey_dragon wrote:

Turns out it's 1 in 13 so it's worse than I thought. Stop behaving like LD says you are.

No 7&1/2 wrote:Last 3 only matter? England 3 wales 0..do you want to move those goal posts?

Yeah - we can go a little further back for that one. The original point was rivalry, there's a clear-cut case for a rivalry between England and Wales in rugby despite all the results anyway.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:03 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Strange, England fans go out of their way to slag off Wales yet again and when they get hit with a bit of truth serum they cry to the mods. Typical of them and something that's been happening a lot during this Lions tour. Maybe England fans should have their own forum, you know, to escape reality?

I removed Scottrf's comment as it was unacceptable, but when you are using aggressive language like "Worst fans in the world back then and worst fans in the world right", which is a gross generalisation and guaranteed to get people angry you should probably expect people to report your posts.

Argue your points yes but there's absolutely no need to throw those accusations in and post in such an aggressive manner.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:03 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
BamBam wrote:

mikey_dragon wrote:

Turns out it's 1 in 13 so it's worse than I thought. Stop behaving like LD says you are.

1 in 13 is worse than 1 in 20? Righttt

I see you aren't a mathematician either

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:03 pm

Not on your 3 game basis. 3 0. To England. Now some would ask is a rivalry a long term or short term thing. Clearly it can be both. You're right to say over the laSt 10 years scotland haven't been a serious threat to many teams.in the 6 nations. That was with past teams though. They're getting.quite good annoyingly.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:05 pm

True RDW, it was a personal attack against me. I was merely pointing out that the worst fans are acting like the worst fans. If that is deemed unacceptable then it's not a term I'll use against anyone in a personal manner from this point forward.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:08 pm

R!skysports wrote:Well that is a complete lie and has been pointed out by everyone - and highlighted examples of players from all countries that should not have toured -

No it hasn't. I have seen loads of comments about how Finn Russell should have toured instead of Biggar, Johnny Gray instead of AWJ, Hamish Watson instead of Tuperic and Warburton, any Scottish winger instead of George North. So lets not pretend it has not happened. OK

R!skysports wrote:Matches over the last few years have mostly been close and Scotland have been in postions to win several times. I am hoping that we can move forward to win these more often - and that could be the biggest change for Scotland

Only the games at Murrayfield. The games in Cardiff have not been that close. OK

R!skysports wrote:I would say that on current form there is very little between Wales and Scotland and I expect very close encounters. I think we have the more exciting backs, but Wales the more robust forwards.

That is debatable. Liam Williams and Hogg, I would rate not much difference. Finn Russell is probably more exciting than Biggar but not better, but everywhere else I think Wales are better, Scott Williams, JD2, North, Webb, Gareth Davies even. I would not swap any back player for their Scottish equivalents. But I might be a bit biased. Very Happy

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:15 pm

Ld lying and compounding the lie.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:16 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Ld lying and compounding the lie.

Where ? You really add very little to actual debate.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:17 pm

BamBam wrote:

1 in 13 is worse than 1 in 20? Righttt

I see you aren't a mathematician either

Worse than I previously thought, yeah as up to this point it was guess work on my behalf. Glad you've stopped coat-tailing anyway, that was a bit wrong.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:18 pm

munkian wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Ld lying and compounding the lie.

Where ? You really add very little to actual debate.

I am so glad I have this troll on ignore. Rolling Eyes

munkian, I would not bother with him, he is very tiresome on here.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:19 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
R!skysports wrote:Well that is a complete lie and has been pointed out by everyone - and highlighted examples of players from all countries that should not have toured -

No it hasn't. I have seen loads of comments about how Finn Russell should have toured instead of Biggar, Johnny Gray instead of AWJ, Hamish Watson instead of Tuperic and Warburton, any Scottish winger instead of George North. So lets not pretend it has not happened. OK

I wouldn't use that against Scotland

People think there's English and Irish players who should have toured ahead of Biggar, AWJ, North and Halfpenny too

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next