The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antonio Candreva

2 posters

Go down

Antonio Candreva Empty Antonio Candreva

Post by fantantonio Wed 08 Jun 2011, 10:58 am

I'm hoping to draw on any Serie A knowledge on these forums with this question.

Does anyone know why Udinese insist on loaning out Antonio Candreva rather than playing him, he has caps for Italy but is still farmed out on loan. From what I have seen of him he has immense technique and composure and along with Sebastian Giovinco and Amauri helped Parma stay up this season.

I don't understand, hopefully the the people of 606v2 will be able to help.

fantantonio

Back to top Go down

Antonio Candreva Empty Re: Antonio Candreva

Post by Crimey Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:03 am

Is it anything to do with the squad rules? I know that Serie A have really dodgy rules when it comes to who they can have in their squad, where they are from etc. etc. That's why you get things where they loan people in and then buy them the next year or they get another team to buy them but immediately loan them out to them.

I'm not 100% sure though.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fantantonio Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:08 am

Thanks for the reply

I understand where you are coming from in terms of buying players for another club but this only helps for a non-eu player of which each team can only buy one per season but he is Italian so there should be no issues there. They also have no rules regarding a maximum amount of players in there squad like the EPL or La Liga. Maybe it is just the manager is a clown or that the Italian teams love loaning players so much they need to get there next loan fix. Wink

fantantonio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down