The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov

+6
summerblues
CaledonianCraig
laverfan
Belovedluckyboy
sirfredperry
reckoner
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov  - Page 2 Empty Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov

Post by reckoner Fri 11 Aug 2017, 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Aged 18 he just took out Nadal and with it Rafa's hope of dethroning Andy Murray from the number 1 spot.

A star is born!

We need to come up with nicknames for this guy.

Put your best creative foot forward, 606!

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov  - Page 2 Empty Re: Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov

Post by Born Slippy Sun 13 Aug 2017, 12:26 pm

Belovedluckyboy wrote:
Seriously, I really don't know how to copy quotes over to my posts, Im using Iphone for posting, can you or anyone here let me know how to do so? That'll save me some troubles in future.  Thanks.

There should be a big red "quote" button next to every post.

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov  - Page 2 Empty Re: Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov

Post by summerblues Sun 13 Aug 2017, 12:48 pm

BS:. Is that on an iPhone in mobile mode? I have an Android and I can only quote posts if I switch into non-mobile mode (but that is quite painful with a small phone screen).

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Slippy Sun 13 Aug 2017, 12:58 pm

No, that's in standard mode. Having just checked, you are right - it doesn't seem possible to quote in mobile mode. Standard mode is fine on a decent iPhone though.

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Denis 'Machine Gun' Shapovalov  - Page 2 Empty Ok I understand now; I have to switch to non mobile mode to see the red 'quote' button.

Post by Belovedluckyboy Sun 13 Aug 2017, 12:59 pm

Born Slippy wrote:
Belovedluckyboy wrote:
Seriously, I really don't know how to copy quotes over to my posts, Im using Iphone for posting, can you or anyone here let me know how to do so? That'll save me some troubles in future.  Thanks.

There should be a big red "quote" button next to every post.

Belovedluckyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belovedluckyboy Sun 13 Aug 2017, 1:03 pm

Ok I understand now, I must switch to non mobile mode to see the red 'quote' button. Thanks everyone for your help!

Belovedluckyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2