The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 11th September - the card

+2
jeromedubois
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 11th September - the card Empty 6CW Anarchy 11th September - the card

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:56 am

6CW Anarchy 11th September - First One to Reference it Wins a Place in Hell

Match One
The TA vs JJ Johnson & Jack Hurst

Match Two
Geoff Steel vs Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois

Match Three
UK/INT Title Match
Clarke James vs Crime Lord vs Perfect Jack

Match Four
Liam Wood & Gazzy D & Edward Plague vs O'Callaghan & Dicey Reilly & Cerberus

Main Event
Hero vs Engel

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 11th September - the card Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 11th September - the card

Post by jeromedubois Thu 31 Aug 2017, 12:04 pm

We are live as the camera scans across the arena as it slowly makes it was to the top of the ramp as “Demi-God” Echoes across the arena to a mix reception as Dubois emerges at the top of the ramp dressed in his Yves Saint Laurent suit and his 6CW TV Title perched on his shoulder.

HE: Wow new theme song! I like it!

Dubois looks across the arena and then slowly raises his TV Title in the air and makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Crowd: 6C-Dub!!!! X10

HA: It isn’t just about liking a random song Henry, it is about looking back at this past week and Dubois was on the receiving end on a defeat after another cowardly exit.

HE: Call it as you want, it was bound to go wrong from the beginning both have been around here long enough to know how it works, but neither of them were willing to put their ego aside.

Dubois steps into the ring and grabs a mic.

JD: Haha, Bonsoir mes amis!

A mix reception is heard*

JD: What? Que voulez vous? Hein? Mes amis, let me set ze record straight…What did you actually expect was going to happen on Aftermath hein? I was handed a tag team partner who frankly shouldn’t have been in dat ring…He shouldn’t have competed because he was in no condition to do so from ze beginning! Ze man was hobbling around like a 95 year old crippled and dat mes amis…Dat is ze partner dat 6CW Management decided to allocate to me…Now don’t get me wrong I am talented, I am good, but I am John Cena! Did you really expect us to overcome dose odds?

Non…But you zee mes amis my problem doesn’t rest on 6CW management shoulders…Non, non, non…My problem fall on G-Off Steel shoulders…Because he knew ze condition he was in….He knew dat he shouldn’t have been in dat ring. And he knew he should be at home recovering…Yet G-Off does what G-Off always does…Put his ego ahead of his own well being. And I wouldn’t have had a problem with dat if I wasn’t his partner but I was...And speaking of tag teams who enters a match by telling his partner to stay out of his way? I mean who da ell do you dink you are G-Off? Hein? Who ze ell do you dink you are?

Dubois takes out a skinny cigarette with his initials printed on it and lights it up in the middle of ring.

HE: Isn’t that illegal?

HA: He has so much money I don’t think he really cares!

JD: I know who are you G-Off…I know exactly who you are because you see I have been in around 6CW for over 8 years! I know zis company inside out and when I joined all dose years ago you were already dere….And dey say dings get better with time but as far I can see G-Off you may be ze exception to dat case…Because you see as you get older should get smarter….yOu should choose how you use your body and how you compete in ze ring. And you should know dis better dan anyone but as we say when you enter zis industry you have a bump card…A bump card is ze amount of falls and hit you can take before your body gives out…And you see G-Off ze difference between you and me, I have never allowed my body to be abused in ze same way as you…Dat is why I stand here today as a 6CW Hall of Famer and as your 6CW TV Champion, because I still have a ell of a lot in zis tank…

HE: What a 6CW TV Champion he is might I add!

You Mr.G-off, you are just a shadow of yourself and I see dat in you…You fire doesn’t burn as much as it did before…Which is why I find it quite fitting dat you and I will step into dis ring in a triple threat match in just 12 days. Because G-Off now is your chance to step up and do what no one has ever done before and dat is to shut me up….TO stop my momentum…To stop Mr.6CW from doing what he does best and dat is turning up on each and every show and leaving as ze man in ze company.

HA: That may be a little over an overstatement.

JD: So Mr.G-Off Rest up...take your vitamins because I want no excuses…Now is your chance to step into ze ring with and to prove me wrong in my case I hope I am. Prove to me you are dat crazy tough and rugged G-Off from over 8 years ago…Prove to me you still has what it takes…Or else, I will say ze same ding you said to me…Just stay out of my way, because Mr.Grace and I have some unfinished business. Which leads me to you Mr.Grace…I just have one message for you…I hope you turn up, because it is time dat you are put out of your misery, so dat ze world sees you for what you really are….A low life failed Hollywood wana be coward! You just piggy backed your way off ze shoulders of coorporations to try and achieve any type of success. But unfortunately for you, you are just a third rate Dubois wana be B!TCH!!!!!

Dubois throws the mic on the floor.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 11th September - the card Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 11th September - the card

Post by TwisT Fri 01 Sep 2017, 6:42 pm

"Power" by Kayne West suddenly blasts around the arena and Anthony Grace appears in his own white suit and carrying his own fake FFTR briefcase. He storms down to the ring with his golden mic in hand and practically drowns out the music himself with a high pitched scream.

AG: SHUT OFF THE DAMN MUSIC!!

Grace reaches the ring and slams his FFTR briefcase in the chest of one of the 6CW staff. He then rolls into the ring and goes toe to toe with Dubois. He eyeballs the 6CW TV title holder before picking up the mic Dubois dropped and chucking it out the ring. Grace then screams into his own mic, drowning Dubois in spit and venom.

AG: YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GETS TO ME ABOUT YOU?! YOUR FAKE ACCENT! YOUR FAKE ABILITY! AND YOUR FAKE CHAMPIONSHIP BELT!

Grace jabs his finger at the title over Dubois' shoulder and lets out a long audible sigh.

AG: YOU ARE NOTHING DUBOIS! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I GET YOUR EMPLOYERS TO REALISE WHAT A MISTAKE HAVING A NON-MARKETABLE TV CHAMPION IS!

Grace turns his back on Dubois as the crowd boo.

HA: Someone is obviously upset he tapped out. Again.

HE: He had the match won! There is something dubious about O'Callaghan's submission moves. I am sure they are being investigated!

HA: Why can't you accept Grace just cannot get the job done?!

The fans boos turn to chants of "You Tapped Out" and Grace stomps from one side of the ring to the other covering his ears. He kicks the bottom rope in frustration, as Dubois looks on amused.

AG: OH YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNY!

Grace stops and points at the audience.

AG: You really think I would risk this billion dollar body for you people to mock?! It is the A-Game who is putting his life on the line trying to teach O'Callaghan a wrestling lesson. And at every turn I have had O'Callaghan's illegal move set potentially ruining my chance to make 6CW Grace Again!

The crowd jeer Grace and Dubois laughs. Grace points his finger at him to back off and Dubois does so mockingly.

AG: It is a well known fact that I have a documented back injury that was caused on the set of "Gambit". I live and work through this pain because it is my duty to give you all a view of perfection. Gold standard perfection! Money making perfection! Perfection personified in this smile!

Grace does a mock cheesy smile as the fans boo.

AG: BUT NO! YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE THIS HIGH CLASS VIEWING!

Grace adjusts his suit and winces slightly.

AG: Now.......I have made it clear that this injury should not be used as an advantage by any other 6CW wrestler! An injury known to the whole locker room! And O'Callaghan decided to ignore the warnings and target my back all through the match at Aftermath! Those actions are Beyond Necessary! And you all know what Monster Energy feels about putting me in situations like that!

Grace seethes as the crowd boos.

AG: THAT IS WHY I TAPPED! O'CALLAGHAN COULD NOT BEAT ME FAIRLY! SO HE ATTACKED THE ONLY PART OF MY BODY THAT IS NOT A*

Grace winces again.

AG: I could easily sue you know! I could easily say that yet again 6CW is in breach of contract. That 6CW cannot control those it employs! I could bring this place down on its knees! I could easily walk away like others have done and leave this place poorer as a result!

Grace walks to the ropes.

AG: But no......Anthony Grace makes his money by being the best at everything. He doesn't quit........

The crowd jeer him again with a "You Tapped Out" chant but Grace ignores them.

AG:.........he never turns his back on an opportunity of unity. A unity that comes when you all wise up to Anthony Grace being the best damn thing on this TV show!

He turns to Dubois.

AG: And I don't need some cheap gold to prove that!

He turns back to the crowd.

AG: Monster Energy wants me to be fighting fit to overcome the struggles 6CW finds itself in! That is why an early match is a great thing - so I can leave this place as soon as possible!

Grace then smirks and stares at the camera.

AG: I have also requested that 6CW takes a break while I can recover. That is why the next show will be one week later!

HA: WHAT?! He can't do that!

HE: Guess what! He can!

Grace laughs and mocks the crowd.

AG: Yes people, that is what money can do! I dictate when this show goes live and I dictate when and where I appear! So enjoy the time off.....maybe find something else to watch while 6CW is away. It may nudge those still resisting change that only Grace can save 6CW. Only Grace deserves a world title shot. And only Grace makes 6CW great! See you in three weeks!!!!

"Power" blasts around the arena again as Grace rolls out of the ring and snatches back his fake FFTR briefcase from the stagehand. He then marches up the aisle and behind the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 08 Sep 2017, 8:20 pm

The following video was uploaded to the social media account of 6CW Superstar Liam Wood after weeks of silence:

As the video begins Liam Wood is shown stood in front of a plain brickwork wall with a scowl across his face, he takes a second to compose himself as he begins to speak, his eyes staring right down the lens.

Wood:
Talk, talk, talk...that's all people do now a days...it's all I did but sometimes you have to tell yourself that the time for talking is over and it's time to start acting...it's time to shut the f**k up. Now, it's a god damn shame that I realised this too late but you better believe me that there's a mother f*cking change coming wether you like it or not...

Wood pushes himself back against the wall, letting out a breath and allowing a serious look to cover his face

Wood:
...you see, there are people out there talking like they know me...like they know what's coming next in my career now that I've lost that belt and I'm here to tell them to shut their f**ing mouths because the truth is...they don't know a single god damn thing about Liam Wood and they don't know what's coming next...

...Well like I said, it's time for a change...

Wood grins, looking a little unhinged for a second

Wood:
In two days time, it begins.

Wood walks away from the camera leaving it to roll until the video turns to static. Among the static Wood can be heard shouting “F**K...?????...HIS TIME IS OVER” but the person's name is blanked out by the static

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:15 am

"Machine Gun" by Portishead kicks in and the crowd immediately boo as the 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, accompanied by their manager Max Adamson, make their way out to the stage. Adamson is walking unaided without his wheelchair or neck brace.

Ha: It's amazing what three weeks of rest can do for a crippling inability to walk...

He: I swear Max is super human, walking around like that, his rapid recovery is truly inspirational.

Ha: Really? Jeez...

(The trio known as The TA climb into the ring, Jackson and Horrigan raise their Championships in the air as the music stops and Adamson speaks)

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen. May I present to you, your World Tag Team Champions for the past One Hundred and Ninety One days... Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, also known as, Team Adamson!

(Adamson hands Jackson the mic and both men share a grin)

Jackson: Tonight we face the team of JJ Johnson and Jack Hurst. I'm surprised JJ Johnson agreed to this match after he fluked a win over me a few weeks ago. Newsflash Double J, lightning doesn't strike twice. And you will know your place in the 6CW pyramid. I don't care if your mates, the Soldiers of Noncery, are pushing for another Tag Team Championship opportunity, the fact is they don't deserve another match.

(Jackson hands the microphone to Horrigan who is less jovial than his TA cohorts)

Horrigan: The time for talking is over. We are the saviours of the Tag Team Division. In fact, we are the saviours of 6CW itself. Soon the pretenders to this throne will fall for good, and if we have to send the message via the makeshift team of JJ Johnson and Jack Hurst, then so be it. Kill them both.

(Horrigan slams the mic back to Jackson, who rubs his chest in pain)

Jackson: Boy am I glad he's on our side...

(Jackson hands the microphone to Adamson)

Max: It's not about being Tag Team Champions anymore. This is bigger than that. You are watching history being made. This is only the beginning, The TA are going all the way to the top. One Team. Two Letters. Three Men. Let's get out of here. These people don't deserve to have us spend any more time in their presence.

(Adamson drops the mic to the floor with a thud and the three men leave the ring, heading immediately to the back through the chorus of boos)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 11 Sep 2017, 8:09 pm

This is a video which has been uploaded to the 6CW official YouTube Channel.

Perfect Jack arrives at the arena for tonights 6CW live show. He enters through the door only to be approached by Timothy Allen.

TA: Perfect Jack how are you feeling right now when we are a few hours away from your UK/Int title match right here tonight?

PJ: Another rematch with Clarke James, I'm feeling good. I woke up this morning feeling fine, got the UK and International titles on my mind. Somethings telling me I'm into something good. OH yes.

TA: With Clarke James, do you not know that this is a triple threat match?

PJ: WHAT!!!!!! HOW!!!!!!!!

TA: Yes. Somehow Crime Lord has gotten himself involved with this match?

PJ: WHATTTT!!!! CRIME LORD????? THE LORD OF CRIME??? Has nobody grassed him up yet? The man who has committed so many crimes in the past before, commits another one by somehow getting himself involved in this match. That's it. I have had enough. I'm gonna grass him up right now.

TA: What are you going to do?

PJ: I'm not sure. But can you do me a favour, walk and talk with me here until we get to my locker room.

A few moments later both men arrive at Perfect Jack's locker room.

TA: What was that favour you wanted me to do?

PJ: What I want you to do is...

TA: Is??

PJ: SEND FOR THE MAN.

Timothy Allen replies with a confused look on his face.

TA: Send for the man???

PJ: Yes. Do i need to repeat myself?

TA: No Perfect Jack. Anything else?

PJ: No that's it.

Timothy Allen slowly backs out of the locker room as Perfect Jack begins to warm up.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down