The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump and Kim Summit, Voting on changes to Brexit bill... but in other news...

+2
XR
No9
6 posters

Go down

Trump and Kim Summit, Voting on changes to Brexit bill... but in other news...  Empty Trump and Kim Summit, Voting on changes to Brexit bill... but in other news...

Post by No9 Tue 12 Jun 2018, 4:51 pm

...have you seen this..

Danny Wilson: Ex-Blues coach to snub Wasps for Scotland switch [BBC]
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44458557

Personally, I would have had him as the Ospreys coach before Allen Clarke.

No9

Back to top Go down

Trump and Kim Summit, Voting on changes to Brexit bill... but in other news...  Empty Re: Trump and Kim Summit, Voting on changes to Brexit bill... but in other news...

Post by XR Wed 13 Jun 2018, 10:42 am

He doesn't want to be a head coach, part of the reason he left CB

XR

Back to top Go down

Trump and Kim Summit, Voting on changes to Brexit bill... but in other news...  Empty Re: Trump and Kim Summit, Voting on changes to Brexit bill... but in other news...

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 13 Jun 2018, 7:09 pm

gcBlues wrote:He doesn't want to be a head coach, part of the reason he left CB

He could change his mind though. Very Happy

In other WTF news (spoilt for choice nowadays), TMO for school sports days perhaps?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44466618

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 15 Jun 2018, 5:07 am

Pretty sure that’s hyperbole.

Would’ve been good for Welsh rugby if he went to Ospreys, but too late by that point and I feel the only way for them right now is down...

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 15 Jun 2018, 10:06 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:

In other WTF news (spoilt for choice nowadays), TMO for school sports days perhaps?

The Welsh disputing the decision made by officials during a sporting event?! Well I never Wink Run

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 15 Jun 2018, 12:54 pm

BamBam wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

The Welsh disputing the decision made by officials during a sporting event?! Well I never Wink Run

It's in the blood. Ancient scientific fact that is.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Fri 29 Jun 2018, 10:06 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

Pretty sure that’s hyperbole.

Would’ve been good for Welsh rugby if he went to Ospreys, but too late by that point and I feel the only way for them right now is down...

Why are you pretty sure?
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 01 Jul 2018, 6:18 pm

Because there was no reference to that. The delusional bunch among your teams fan base often come out with this sort of tripe. Just look at their pathetic reaction to Moriarty not joining their team.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 02 Jul 2018, 4:34 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Because there was no reference to that. The delusional bunch among your teams fan base often come out with this sort of tripe. Just look at their pathetic reaction to Moriarty not joining their team.

I know nothing about the Moriarty stuff, but I'm pretty certain Wilson didn't want to be a Number 1 any longer.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 7:47 pm

PhilBB wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Because there was no reference to that. The delusional bunch among your teams fan base often come out with this sort of tripe. Just look at their pathetic reaction to Moriarty not joining their team.

I know nothing about the Moriarty stuff, but I'm pretty certain Wilson didn't want to be a Number 1 any longer.

Why are you pretty certain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down