The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xavier Ross

Go down

Xavier Ross Empty Xavier Ross

Post by XR Wed 15 Aug 2018, 11:37 am

Name: Xavier Ross
Nickname: The Beacon of Hope
Height: 6ft 2
Weight: 224lbs
Class: Heel
Wrestling Type: Technical

Appearance (Picture Base):
Trent Acid
Attire: White/Gold elbow and knee pads with gold trunks

Entrance Music: 'Go to War' by Nothing More
Example of Entrance: The lights go out in the arena…

“I don’t know what you had in mind, but here we stand on opposing sides, let’s go to war…lets go to war!”

The vocals at the beginning of Xavier’s theme ring out through the arena followed by the pounding drums and guitars as a spotlight appears on the stage. It flicks off as the music stops and the vocals continue…

”We arm ourselves with the wrongs we’ve done, name them off one by one – let’s go to war…let’s go to war!

Again, the guitars and drum echo through the arena as an empty spotlight is on the stage as the crowd in attendance await the appearance of ‘The Beacon of Hope’ as it again switches off.

Everything you say, everything you do, you push it in and you cut me down…and you cut me down. WAR WAR WAR!

With that, the spotlight comes back and Xavier is in the centre of it, right arm in the air and pointing to the sky. Ross looks upwards before lowering his head downwards, along with his hand (still pointing) and looks towards the ring as the vocals roar. Xavier lowers his arm to his side and begins to walk down the aisle, still in the spotlight, and towards the ring. He rolls in to the ring and ascends the nearest turnbuckle where he closes his eyes with his hands on his chest, he shouts the words 'I am the light, follow me' and opens his arms out towards the crowd, welcoming them. As his arms open, the house lights come on, absorbing the spotlight.

Common moves:
Powerbomb
Snap Suplex
Stalling Suplex
Brainbuster
Gutbuster
Repeated backbreakers
Neckbreaker
Stiff big boot

Finishing Moves:
Main: "Light the way" (Running turnbuckle Powerbomb followed by a Perfect Plex/Fisherman's Suplex)
Secondary: "The Awakening" (Cesaro's push up European Uppercut - running opponent pushed in to air and coming down in to a European uppercut)

XR

Back to top Go down