The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 4th December 2018

+2
XR
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 4th December 2018 Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 4th December 2018

Post by JJJohnson Thu 22 Nov 2018, 9:58 am

*Cerberus calls out Marty Helms*

Match 1
TV Title Tournament
Cameron Faith vs Xavier Ross

Match 2
Liam Wood/Perfect Jack vs Lion/Jack Hurst

Match 3
James McManus vs Mike Hill

Match 4
TV Title Tournament
Anthony Grace vs GazzyD

Match 5
Frank Horrigan vs JJ Johnson

Main Event
6CW International Championship
No Holds Barred

Engel Harlequin (c) vs Uryu Ishida

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 4th December 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 4th December 2018

Post by XR Thu 22 Nov 2018, 2:28 pm

The lights go out in the arena as the fans cheer the sudden loss of lighting.

The following message is brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

The cheers turn to a mixture with a core section of the crowd booing as the announcement is made over the sound system. ‘Go to War’ by Nothing More begins to play...

“I don’t know what you had in mind, but here we stand on opposing sides, let’s go to war…lets go to war!”

The vocals at the beginning of Xavier’s theme ring out through the arena followed by the pounding drums and guitars as a spotlight appears on the stage.  It flicks off as the music stops and the vocals continue…

”We arm ourselves with the wrongs we’ve done, name them off one by one – let’s go to war…let’s go to war!

Again, the guitars and drum echo through the arena as an empty spotlight is on the stage as the crowd in attendance await the appearance of ‘The Beacon of Hope’ as it again switches off.

Everything you say, everything you do, you push it in and you cut me down…and you cut me down. WAR WAR WAR!

With that, the spotlight comes back and Xavier is in the centre of it, right arm in the air and pointing to the sky.  Ross looks upwards before lowering his head downwards, along with his hand (still pointing) and looks towards the ring as the vocals roar.

HA:  This man is quickly becoming someone to watch in 6CW.  He’s been on an impressive streak of matches and wins lately and he’s got to be within the discussion when picking a winner of the Gateway to Glory match.

HE:  He’s made an incredible impact, already one of my favourites here…what’s not to like about a guy who talks a good game but also backs it up with wins?  He sent McManus packing on Aftermath and I can’t help but believe he’s gonna do the same to Cameron Faith, he’s done it before don’t forget/

HA:  Indeed, in his short time here Xavier Ross has racked up a series of victories and came close to taking the TV Title from Marty Helms at Born in Fire in his first Pay Per View Match.  Which leads us to tonight, he will face Cameron Faith in the first match of the TV Title Tournament after Helms relinquished his championship.  Ross takes on Cameron Faith tonight and as you said HE, the odds have to be in Ross’ favour.

Xavier is now in the ring and has a microphone in hand, his music fades away as he stands in the middle of the squared circle.

Xavier Ross:  The weeks roll on and Xavier Ross continues to underline his credentials with victory after victory.  James McManus did what I asked him to do and that was to live up to everybody’s expectation of him…lose…and he duly obliged.  Xavier Ross remains undefeated in 6CW and Xavier Ross’ message continues to gather pace.  Heads are slowly turning, eyes slowly opening to see what I am doing and people are finally starting to catch on – case in point, the big announcement from Alex Walker on Aftermath.

Ross paces slowly in the ring.

Xavier Ross:  Alex Walker has pulled a masterstroke in bringing the 6CW TV Title back from the brink of extinction.  I said last week that the members of The 400 were all ego driven and look what happened.  Walker didn’t even have to tell Helms what he was offering in exchange for the TV Title being relinquished but he did it anyway all because the lure of ‘something much bigger’.  The ego on that guy.  And for what?  To be fed to Cerberus? You realise Alex Walker blew so much smoke up you that you’re technically a chimney, right?  Sure you got the jump on Cerberus at the end of the show but that won’t go on forever, you’ll have to front up and face him at some point and that’s what Walker wants…the title off you and for Cerberus to eradicate you from the company.

Ross chuckles to himself.

Xavier Ross:  But with one stupid decision comes a good one, yours truly has been entered in to the Tournament to crown a new TV Champion and my first round opponent is…Cameron Faith…The guy who just won’t go away no matter how much you knock him down.  It’s an admirable achievement that he is still going considering the few months he’s had but that’s all it is, admirable.  You have people’s sympathy not their backing, people want you to do well because they feel sorry for you.  That never ends well, the good will of those watching at home will lose interest in you when they realise that backing you just leads to disappointment.  You’ve had your moments, sure, but when it comes down to the crunch and to those moments in matches where you either stand and be counted or crumble and fall away, you do the latter.  I’ll say to you what I said to McManus last time:  Live up to the expectations people have of you, come here ready to fight but wither away and lose to Xavier Ross.

Xavier pauses and looks around the crowd who are less than pleased at his trash talking of Faith.

Xavier Ross: And I know those in the other tournament match tonight will be watching on because it is in their interest to know what is coming their way.  Our paths have yet to cross but in a tournament setting, it is inevitable and I am looking forward to it.  Once Cameron Faith is put down by the last time and I no longer have to deal with him, I’m looking in your direction. In fact…Anthony Grace…losing to Cameron Faith on Aftermath?  How are you even in the discussion for this tournament?  You lost to a man who can’t buy a win these days unless I help him and you get entered in to this tournament?  They’re really scraping the barrel for talent, weren’t you behind a green screen a few weeks back too?  You’re an embarrassment and I’m slightly ashamed that our names are going to be in the same stratosphere when people discuss this tournament because, quite frankly, you’re a joke.  This company has chosen you as a possible representative as their TV Champion and that says more about those running the show here than it does you.  You can’t help being irrelevant, hell you’re threatening to leave the company unless something is done in your favour?  Well looks like it worked but not as well as you hoped, because if you do manage to get through Gazzy D tonight, then you’re running in to a brick wall named Xavier Ross.  I would advise you to contact your legal representative again and get him to draft your resignation letter in preparation, because there’s nowhere to go but the exit of this tournament and the exit of 6CW.

Ross moves the hair away from his face as he continues.

Xavier Ross:  And lastly…Gazzy D.  Being knocked around by Liam Wood seems to have sent you a little loopy.  You and Grace have dabbled in main event matches recently but I am certain that’s by association rather than talent.  Much like Cameron Faith, when the spotlight was on you at Born in Fire you just fell to the wayside.  Sure you have got guts, you took Liam Wood a long way in that Last Man Standing match and these people may have cheered you after the match but they weren’t cheering the winner of the match, they were cheering the loser and that’s all people will remember.  You got to a point where your body simply couldn’t give anymore and that’s shameful.  What kind of man simply gives up when a championship is on the line…especially one which represents the United Kingdom.  You were not worthy of holding that championship and if that’s the attitude your going to bring with you tonight, to simply give up when things get tough then you may as well unpack your bags, get in your rental car and drive back home because I don’t need that sort of negativity in my life.

Xavier looks right down the camera lense.

Xavier Ross:  Cameron Faith…Anthony Grace…Gazzy D…consider this your right to reply, I’m waiting…

The fans cheer as Xavier turns to face the entrance way, awaiting a response from one of the other tournament contenders/

XR

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 4th December 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 4th December 2018

Post by x12x Sun 25 Nov 2018, 10:57 pm

As the camera begins to roll we see the smirking face of Liam Wood stood with his United Kingdom Title resting over his shoulder. Wood takes a second to compose himself before speaking, his smug smile getting even wider as he does.

Wood:
At Aftermath I showed the world NOT to waste my time but it seems like Alex Walker didn't take notice because once again in the world of 6CW, it's another week and another POINTLESS fight...another waste of my time! At Anarchy I am being forced to face a no name kid in the form of Lion and Jack Hurst...the man famous for leaching off Robin Reborn.

The sad thing is though, that's not even the worst part...you see my “partner” for the night is one half of the men I took MY title from...Perfect Jack...an ironic name I hope you agree. At Anarchy I have to team up with someone who just isn't on my level, one of the men who made the UK Title a joke...a title that now EVERYONE is willing to fight for...because of ME!

Wood takes the title off his shoulder and looks at it in his hands, nodding as he does. Wood's smile disappearing as he takes a serious tone

Wood:
You see this title in my hands? It means that when the time was right...I stepped up and did what I needed to do and became a champion...I took the belt away from someone who didn't deserve it and I began to fix the damage that he and his moronic friend Clarke James did to it.

Alex Walker should be praising me for everything I have done for this company, he should be worshipping the ground I walk upon but NO! Instead he keeps wasting my time, he keeps sending me challenges that are below me! Last week I made an example of Fanatic...next week I'll do the same to Robin Reborn's ex boyfriend and the newbie.

Perfect Jack, if you get in my way...I'll make an example of you as well because to tell you the truth...you are NOT needed to beat these two losers, you are just there to make up numbers in a pointless filler match that means nothing.

Wood pauses for a second, composing himself as he speaks one last time

Wood:
You might be asking yourself though “why even fight if the match is pointless?” and it's simple really...I'm going to go out there and show Alex Walker the mistakes he is making. I am going to go out there and I am going to beat up these no name morons like it's child's play.

Just like I did with Mr Kenty, just like I did with Gazzy D, just like I did with The Fanatic...I am going to go out there and do WHAT I want, WHEN I want. I am going to go out there and toy with them, I am going to hurt them and I will play by the rules that I set. There is nothing the fans can do, there is nothing the ref can do, there is nothing my victims can do and there is nothing even the 'great' Alex Walker can do.

The smile on Wood's face returns, smugger than ever

Wood:
You see ladies and gentlemen...6CW this MY world and you just live in it.

Wood slowly swaggers away from the camera as the camera cuts off

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 27 Nov 2018, 7:45 am

Uryu is seen sitting in a locker room, his eyes closed as his head is down.

UI: Last week, was stupid on my part. I focussed entirely on what would happen in the match rather than before and after. I got jumped like a rookie and it cost me badly. Though Walker has given me an opportunity I have to consider this and every opportunity I earn my last. I cannot be ill prepared like i was. Head on a swivel, listening out for every little noise, yet sometimes all I hear is that damn clown laughing in my face. Taunting me, saying that his rules are the way the world works. Sometimes they even wake me up at night. Yet I use those as a reminder. A reminder to train, prepare, focus on the end result. Me, standing with the title in hand over his bloodied face as the ref announces a new champion.

Uryu opens his eyes and looks at the door as it stays shut.

UI: No Holds Barred is a different beast however. It makes regular men inhuman monsters willing to take every single blow and still keep moving forward. Swinging whatever they can and keep moving forward even if each step causes immense pain. What the monsters see when a man acts like this scares them. It knows they are going to lose, no matter what they throw at the man, the man will never, EVER stop coming forward, kicking out, getting up and striking back! What you saw Engel was what happens when you push me quite far against my will. How many finishers did I take? six? seven? Every time I kicked out of your best you had a small amount of fear build and I know it is still there. You think ambushing me will work this time? You think I am not ready to fight the monsters? what happens Engel, when I willingly go all out, using everything I can get as a weapon? You try and run, I will not stop chasing you. You try and hurt the fans to get to me? They will throw punches and then throw you to me and I will inflict ten times more damage. What happens when that fear overtakes you?

Uryu slowly stands up and smiles, heading to the door.

UI: I will make the monster become scared of the man Engel, see you in the ring.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 28 Nov 2018, 2:10 pm

XR wrote:The lights go out in the arena as the fans cheer the sudden loss of lighting.

The following message is brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

The cheers turn to a mixture with a core section of the crowd booing as the announcement is made over the sound system. ‘Go to War’ by Nothing More begins to play...

“I don’t know what you had in mind, but here we stand on opposing sides, let’s go to war…lets go to war!”

The vocals at the beginning of Xavier’s theme ring out through the arena followed by the pounding drums and guitars as a spotlight appears on the stage.  It flicks off as the music stops and the vocals continue…

”We arm ourselves with the wrongs we’ve done, name them off one by one – let’s go to war…let’s go to war!

Again, the guitars and drum echo through the arena as an empty spotlight is on the stage as the crowd in attendance await the appearance of ‘The Beacon of Hope’ as it again switches off.

Everything you say, everything you do, you push it in and you cut me down…and you cut me down. WAR WAR WAR!

With that, the spotlight comes back and Xavier is in the centre of it, right arm in the air and pointing to the sky.  Ross looks upwards before lowering his head downwards, along with his hand (still pointing) and looks towards the ring as the vocals roar.

HA:  This man is quickly becoming someone to watch in 6CW.  He’s been on an impressive streak of matches and wins lately and he’s got to be within the discussion when picking a winner of the Gateway to Glory match.

HE:  He’s made an incredible impact, already one of my favourites here…what’s not to like about a guy who talks a good game but also backs it up with wins?  He sent McManus packing on Aftermath and I can’t help but believe he’s gonna do the same to Cameron Faith, he’s done it before don’t forget/

HA:  Indeed, in his short time here Xavier Ross has racked up a series of victories and came close to taking the TV Title from Marty Helms at Born in Fire in his first Pay Per View Match.  Which leads us to tonight, he will face Cameron Faith in the first match of the TV Title Tournament after Helms relinquished his championship.  Ross takes on Cameron Faith tonight and as you said HE, the odds have to be in Ross’ favour.

Xavier is now in the ring and has a microphone in hand, his music fades away as he stands in the middle of the squared circle.

Xavier Ross:  The weeks roll on and Xavier Ross continues to underline his credentials with victory after victory.  James McManus did what I asked him to do and that was to live up to everybody’s expectation of him…lose…and he duly obliged.  Xavier Ross remains undefeated in 6CW and Xavier Ross’ message continues to gather pace.  Heads are slowly turning, eyes slowly opening to see what I am doing and people are finally starting to catch on – case in point, the big announcement from Alex Walker on Aftermath.

Ross paces slowly in the ring.

Xavier Ross:  Alex Walker has pulled a masterstroke in bringing the 6CW TV Title back from the brink of extinction.  I said last week that the members of The 400 were all ego driven and look what happened.  Walker didn’t even have to tell Helms what he was offering in exchange for the TV Title being relinquished but he did it anyway all because the lure of ‘something much bigger’.  The ego on that guy.  And for what?  To be fed to Cerberus? You realise Alex Walker blew so much smoke up you that you’re technically a chimney, right?  Sure you got the jump on Cerberus at the end of the show but that won’t go on forever, you’ll have to front up and face him at some point and that’s what Walker wants…the title off you and for Cerberus to eradicate you from the company.

Ross chuckles to himself.

Xavier Ross:  But with one stupid decision comes a good one, yours truly has been entered in to the Tournament to crown a new TV Champion and my first round opponent is…Cameron Faith…The guy who just won’t go away no matter how much you knock him down.  It’s an admirable achievement that he is still going considering the few months he’s had but that’s all it is, admirable.  You have people’s sympathy not their backing, people want you to do well because they feel sorry for you.  That never ends well, the good will of those watching at home will lose interest in you when they realise that backing you just leads to disappointment.  You’ve had your moments, sure, but when it comes down to the crunch and to those moments in matches where you either stand and be counted or crumble and fall away, you do the latter.  I’ll say to you what I said to McManus last time:  Live up to the expectations people have of you, come here ready to fight but wither away and lose to Xavier Ross.

Xavier pauses and looks around the crowd who are less than pleased at his trash talking of Faith.

Xavier Ross: And I know those in the other tournament match tonight will be watching on because it is in their interest to know what is coming their way.  Our paths have yet to cross but in a tournament setting, it is inevitable and I am looking forward to it.  Once Cameron Faith is put down by the last time and I no longer have to deal with him, I’m looking in your direction. In fact…Anthony Grace…losing to Cameron Faith on Aftermath?  How are you even in the discussion for this tournament?  You lost to a man who can’t buy a win these days unless I help him and you get entered in to this tournament?  They’re really scraping the barrel for talent, weren’t you behind a green screen a few weeks back too?  You’re an embarrassment and I’m slightly ashamed that our names are going to be in the same stratosphere when people discuss this tournament because, quite frankly, you’re a joke.  This company has chosen you as a possible representative as their TV Champion and that says more about those running the show here than it does you.  You can’t help being irrelevant, hell you’re threatening to leave the company unless something is done in your favour?  Well looks like it worked but not as well as you hoped, because if you do manage to get through Gazzy D tonight, then you’re running in to a brick wall named Xavier Ross.  I would advise you to contact your legal representative again and get him to draft your resignation letter in preparation, because there’s nowhere to go but the exit of this tournament and the exit of 6CW.

Ross moves the hair away from his face as he continues.

Xavier Ross:  And lastly…Gazzy D.  Being knocked around by Liam Wood seems to have sent you a little loopy.  You and Grace have dabbled in main event matches recently but I am certain that’s by association rather than talent.  Much like Cameron Faith, when the spotlight was on you at Born in Fire you just fell to the wayside.  Sure you have got guts, you took Liam Wood a long way in that Last Man Standing match and these people may have cheered you after the match but they weren’t cheering the winner of the match, they were cheering the loser and that’s all people will remember.  You got to a point where your body simply couldn’t give anymore and that’s shameful.  What kind of man simply gives up when a championship is on the line…especially one which represents the United Kingdom.  You were not worthy of holding that championship and if that’s the attitude your going to bring with you tonight, to simply give up when things get tough then you may as well unpack your bags, get in your rental car and drive back home because I don’t need that sort of negativity in my life.

Xavier looks right down the camera lense.

Xavier Ross:  Cameron Faith…Anthony Grace…Gazzy D…consider this your right to reply, I’m waiting…

The fans cheer as Xavier turns to face the entrance way, awaiting a response from one of the other tournament contenders/

As the fans continue to cheer, the arena screen goes blank. Soon the cheers turn to boos as Anthony Graces strides down the aisle carrying a microphone. He barks into it as he walks, clearly taking no notice of the boos.

AG: Glad to see you getting comfortable in my ring Ross! At least you asked the right question......why would 6CW choose me to be their representative as TV Champion?!

He rolls into the ring and eyeballs Xavier, spitting venom as he yells in his face.

AG: IT IS BECAUSE ALEX WALKER WANTS IT THAT'S WHY!

He holds his stare as Xavier looks a little taken aback. Grace rolls his shoulders and addresses the crowd.

AG: The amount of abuse that I have had to deal with over the last few months is astonishing! From wrestler to backstage stooge, every single one of you has taken their shot against Anthony Grace. Alex Walker has placed hurdle after hurdle in my way, in this never ending sequence of requests fuelled by jealousy. I have tried working with him, I have tried working against him. I have even tried shutting my mouth and going on strike. Nothing works! Nothing is ever enough!

He points back at Ross.

AG: You want my resignation letter?! Feel free! I will sign on that dotted line right here and now!

He steps up towards him.

AG: But then you have to take that letter to Alex Walker and be confused when it is met with a worried face and refusal to take it. How can someone so obviously devoid of wrestling talent continue to be financed by 6CW?! How can Alex Walker want to keep someone who stinks the business out under this arena roof?!

He turns back to the crowd.

AG: It is simple really........You all voted for GREXIT and now this is what you are left with! A position of power where everything was running smoothly and then you all decided to take that away because you didn't like who was in charge!

He points to the backstage area.

AG: So where are the benefits for GREXIT that you were promised?! Where are these golden opportunities?! Surely life is much better with GREXIT and separated from that nasty, despicable individual that pushed 6CW down?!

Grace laughs and points into the camera.

AG: You were sold a false dream and now you are left with empty arenas and apathy from those individuals that you pinned all your hopes on!

Grace turns back to Ross.

AG:
Thinking about it, I need to expand upon just what Alex Walker wants and the very reason why he would refuse my resignation letter. It is simple.......he is scrambling around trying to find the best deal to please everyone.....from wrestlers on the roster to sponsors paying their wages......and he has found he can't do it! He wants to get rid of me but he is screwed without me! Alex Walker has finally realised what all you people soon will......

He turns back to the camera.

AG:
You was better off with a good deal, until you started wishing for an imaginary one. GREXIT means GREXIT and you ALL can't stomach the repercussions of that!

Grace eyeballs Ross, before putting the mic down to his side.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 29 Nov 2018, 12:01 pm

Xavier smirks and nods his head.

Xavier Ross:  That’s all very passionate, Anthony, but the problem is that you’re anger and hatred towards Alex Walker has clouded your thinking a little bit.  I don’t know a lot about your history with him because, let’s be honest, the 6CW before I arrived is irrelevant and consigned to a past never to be spoken about again.  But whatever happened between you two has obviously upset you and that’s for all to see.  I just feel you need to take a step back, breathe deeply and take a good, long look at what’s actually happening.

Ross pauses and looks at Grace, who looks back at Xavier with his eyebrows furrowed with an unimpressed look across his face.

Xavier Ross:  You’re back and forth.  One minute Alex Walker wants to get rid of you, the next he’s afraid to?  Which one is it?  From where I’m standing it looks like he doesn’t care about you at all…if he truly did was screwed without you then why has he put you in a lose/lose situation?  There’s no favourable outcome for you in this tournament and it’s only going to hasten your exit – you lost your power, your dignity and by the looks of it…your sanity is drifting away too.

Xavier takes a step towards Grace.

Xavier Ross:  If Grexit really does mean Grexit…then why are you still here?  Just pack your bags and walk out, then this will all be over.  The anger, the red mist, the frustration…the losses…they’re done with, you can move on.  You no longer have to cling to something that no longer wants you…no longer needs you.

Grace shakes his head and there are noticeable cheers for Xavier.

Xavier Ross:  I will give Alex Walker his due, he has been nothing but respectful to me since I joined this company and has rewarded me with an opportunity to represent this company as the TV Champion.  Do I trust him?  No one in this business is truly trustworthy but I will give him some credit for now.  But what I do find funny is the similarities of those who tend to be against him.  You know what you’ve been saying the last couple of weeks?  Walker is trying to derail your career…he’s doing what he can to ruin you…he’s this and he’s that.  This all sounds too familiar to what Mary Helms has been spouting the last couple of weeks too?  It seems that a common theme with people who don’t get along with Walker tend to be egotistical jackasses with a big mouth.

The cheers for Xavier get a little louder in support of what he’s saying.

Xavier Ross:  Mary’s tune soon changed when she was cut a deal that played to her ego but the difference between you and her is she had something Walker wanted…you have nothing.  You literally have nothing but your mouth and we’re all starting to get a little tired of what’s coming out of that too.  And it’s no surprise that you’re starting to sound a little like Mary, didn’t she hide you under a green screen a few weeks back?  I remember, I came down to the ring and you were there in the corner right? You just sat there quietly…

Xavier points to the corner in which Anthony was situated.

Xavier Ross:  I think that you should continue to do that, be hidden and unheard.  After all...green screen means green screen.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 29 Nov 2018, 12:47 pm

Grace stiffens at the mention of the green screen but manages to raise his mic to his lips.

AG: Perhaps you are right Xavier. In the realms of 6CW, the people all know what is good for them. They no longer need me. They no longer want me. Unfortunately there is the small sticking point of contract obligations. You know....the small print that you guys don't read or can't read. So yes, it is no illusion that I want out of 6CW. It is also no illusion that I am being pushed out of 6CW. But if you go to Walker, as my backstage team have done many times, and say Grace wants out......well the colour will drain from his face and he will babble about my agreement to 6CW.

Grace walks up to Xavier.

AG: This is what you just fail to get. For all your posturing......and that goes for the rest of the 6CW crew......you still have to put up with me. Why? Like you say, why don't I just pack my bags and go? The answer is simple....beyond the confines of this ring; the ring that you and the rest of the current depressing 6CW roster call home, there are actually discussions being had above your pay grade. Do you think my interest in 6CW falls simply on taking part in matches? Or are you too small minded enough to see the big picture - that 6CW is simply a commodity that can be brought or sold.

Xavier looks confused.

AG: Yep, don't worry your head about it. Put it down to the ramblings of a guy who can't get his own way. That is what you think right?

Grace turns to the crowd.

AG: That is what you ALL think.

He turns back to Xavier.

AG: You know when I first started here, I used to carry a little notebook around. A notebook that I used to note down all my fellow wrestlers names on because I couldn't be bothered to learn them. I should resurface it so I can write your name down for when you are begging me to treat you fairly......

He walks up to Xavier.

AG: Yes maybe I will keep quiet......because my war isn't with you, the TV tournament or anybody else on the roster. My war is simply with Alex Walker and it is a war that I will win. GREXIT is coming and while you roll your eyes about what this means and why it won't affect you; it will simply strengthen my resolve. The battle is already being fought and none of you have a clue what is going on. But you soon will do.

He turns his back on Xavier.

AG: Like I say, you wanted GREXIT and you are going to get GREXIT. But it will be on my terms.......terms that I will get when the battered and beaten Alex Walker is kneeling down at my feet.

Grace lowers the mic.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 29 Nov 2018, 1:00 pm

Tim Allen is backstage with Jackson Jackson, Frank Horrigan and Max Adamson, collectively known as The TA

TA: My guests at this time...

Jackson takes the microphone out of Tim Allen's hand

Jackson: We'll take it from here Tim. Off you pop sunshine.

Jackson "shoos" Tim Allen away with his hands, and looks directly into the camera

Jackson: First of all, it's a disgrace that 6CW Management has scheduled us right after an Anthony Grace and Xavier Ross segment. I mean, I've now got a duty to pull these people from their slumber, thanks to those two boring pr*cks. It's like a Jeremy Kyle show, where they don't argue and both of them were telling the truth. Nobody wants to see that sh*t. Nobody cares about GREXIT, and nobody cares about Beacons. Beacons are SO September.

Max Adamson steps forward towards the microphone

Max: May I?

Jackson hands Adamson the microphone and steps back

Max: You know something, I've had a pretty sweet career since retirement. I wasn't wrestling at the time anyway, but I am happy to talk openly and admit the reasons behind failing the 6CW Wellness Policy, I'd had enough of 6CW mistreating me. I'd wrestled hard for several years, and my neck was in pain. The 6CW doctors were next to useless, one of them even suggested f*cking acupuncture! 6CW were more than happy to just have their phony quack sign the form to clear me for another month, such was their lack of care towards their talent. But, like the company man I am, I fought through the pain barrier, I fought through the neck injury I had, risking my life and my career for a throwaway match on an episode of Anarchy. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't walk without being in pain. So I ignored the 6CW guidelines, and I started taking OxyContin to ease the pain. Take the edge off. Next thing I know, 6CW are calling me, telling me I'm suspended for breaching their guidelines. How dare they. How f*cking dare they.

Adamson looks angry as he continues

Max: I gave everything to this company, but instead of helping me, they hung me out to dry. So to get one up on them, I retired from in ring competition. I was going to rehab my way. I was going to use whatever legal medication I desired, without some suit in the 6CW office telling me I wasn't allowed to. By retiring, I was free of the 6CW shackles. I was free to rest, recover and heal. And while I was out of the ring, I took on a new project. These guys.

Adamson hugs both Jackson and Horrigan

Max: I became manager to these two. I earned a managers wage from 6CW as they had no control over what I was doing as a retired wrestler. I've taken an active interest in their rise to arguably the best tag team in professional wrestling. And as soon as I had recovered, I was getting my hands dirty too, even if I'm retired, I'd still be dishing out the odd Gore here and there. I was having my cake and eating it too. 6CW Management has changed hands since then, and Alex Walker aside, it's a far more amicable relationship these days. I'm no longer using painkillers at all, after some rehab on my neck, allowing it to naturally heal, and of course, DDP Yoga. I'm fit, I'm healthy, and I'm happy. And the killer came, when 6CW reached out to me, inviting me to join the 6CW Hall of Fame! I mean, what a perfect way to round off my career...

Adamson's smile quickly turns to disgust

Max: But that wasn't an option. The idea that 6CW could actually give Max Adamson the limelight he deserved, even for one night, was too much for the 6CW Brass. They had to try and shoehorn someone I've never seen eye to eye with in over 10 years of competing alongside each other in 6WF and 6CW, JJ Johnson.

Adamson sighs

Max: I get it. As glittering as my career has been, both in 6WF and 6CW, I'm not a movie star. I'm not someone who'll shamelessly pander to the fans. I'm not someone who knows people who know people in Los Angeles. But I am Max Adamson, four time World Champion, and I deserve more respect than having to share my Hall of Fame stage alongside JJ Johnson. And it's funny. All the while the arguing between us was going on last week, the fans were chanting "One more match". And I thought about it. Like, seriously thought about it...

Adamson smirks

Max: You can visualise it, can't you. 6CW Night of Glory. The dream match that we never really got to see back in the day. See, we always clashed personality wise, but never really had what you'd call a feud. Night of Glory, Max Adamson versus JJ Johnson. It would be huge. It would break records. JJ Johnson is back wrestling, he even has a match against Frank here this week on Anarchy, where The TA dish out some rough justice for that pr*ck stealing my moment. And as I said earlier, Max Adamson is healthy. Max Adamson is healed. Max Adamson is fully recovered. Max Adamson has stayed in shape. Max Adamson can comfortably, comfortably still go in the ring. Jackson, ask me the question.

Jackson: THE question?

Max: Yep, that question.

Jackson takes the microphone and "interviews" Adamson

Jackson: Max Adamson, would you come out of retirement, to face JJ Johnson at Night of Glory, giving the fans the "one more match" they desire, and settle a dream rivalry?

Adamson leans into the microphone

Max: Absolutely... f*cking... not.

All three men burst out laughing as the camera fades to black

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 29 Nov 2018, 3:01 pm

Sarcastic clapping can be heard nearby as Max looks across, seeing Uryu as the crowd cheers.

UI: What about fighting me?

Uryu slowly walks across and gets in his face.

UI: You and I still have some unfinished buisness to deal with. You know I will never forget what you did as you seem to rub it in my face every time we encounter each other. You keep on lighting the fire within me to keep going beyond my limits. You are my end goal in all honesty. You and me in that ring brawling like madmen, wanting to kill each other just to prove that one of us is better than the other.

Uryu shakes his head and sighs.

UI:Yet I know what you are going to say right now. No. Likely because I haven't proved myself or am not up to some imaginary level that you place yourself on. Maybe you will still claim to be hurt or that I have to pass some stupid test like fighting both of your boys in a handicap match for you to think about it for more than a nanosecond. It is a shame though, I admit fighting me right now would be easier than fighting JJ Johnson. I am not as well rested as him, Hell I still hurt from Engels attack last week. I am not as young as him so if you decided to run around everywhere I would likely tire out trying to catch you.

Uryu looks at the TA and nods, smiling at something.

UI: Yet I admit this is more for my benefit. Time is against me and in this buisness you only get so many chances. Treat every chance as your last, never give less than one hundred percent. Yet, I kinda failed to follow that rule until it was almost too late. I thought I could make a grand return and settle one last score before leaving. Yet looking at your smug face tells me that the score is still a long way off. Even after I cost myself and Lion the tag team titles, congratulations on his return by the way. I don't think beating your boys repeatedly would be enough to make you accept. Though there is one possibility that might draw you out. If I win this No Holds Barred match, what if I could offer you the first shot?

Uryu stares at Max awaiting a reply.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 29 Nov 2018, 4:16 pm

Frank Horrigan moves towards Uryu but Adamson puts his arm across Horrigan's chest to stop him, Adamson grins at Uryu

Max: Uryu mate, this isn't about you. In fact, have a look around you. Have a look at what you've accomplished since you stopped thinking about Max Adamson, you're going into a match for the International Championship with a real chance of success. And oh look, the second I open my mouth, here you are, willing to throw away your opportunity by having your priorities all wrong. You're like a lovesick teenager, pining for an ex girlfriend. Except in this case it's not the ex girlfriend, but the dude she left you for...

Uryu steps towards Adamson who immediately steps back, as Frank steps forward

Max: Easy tiger. Like I said, this isn't about you. My advice is to focus on that clown, take his title, c'est la vie. Think about it. See, the longer you chase a retired rival around for a fight, a match, whatever, the longer you spend wasting what's left of your career. You're finally moving forward, yet here, you, are.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 29 Nov 2018, 5:10 pm

Uryu completely ignores Jackson and Horrigan, staring at Max.

UI: You are the end goal Max, you are not the current one though I admit. Engel deserves to go down and he will. I know getting through him will not be easy but the best things never are. Thats why getting a match with you will be worth the wait. I came here to remind you that I am still coming after you when I have the chance. Sometimes it is hell trying to get to heaven, though it helps to have something heaven wants.

Uryu backs away smiling and turns around before yelling at Max.

UI: JJ won't quit, just like I won't.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down