The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future of the rugby forum

+24
RiscaGame
Scottrf
TJ
ObservatoryCrest
quinsforever
Pal Joey
stub
yappysnap
LordDowlais
rodders
compelling and rich
mikey_dragon
Cyril
LondonTiger
BamBam
BigGee
SecretFly
Eejit
Rugby Fan
No 7&1/2
Geordie
NeilyBroon
tigertattie
RDW
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The future of the rugby forum - Page 5 Empty The future of the rugby forum

Post by RDW Mon 28 Jan 2019, 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Folks,

For those who do not already know, Hero (the original founder of the forum) is stepping down from running the site and I am taking over from him. The first big announcement is that I’ve up-rated the rugby moderating team, with George Carlin stepping up to rugby Administrator and new mods Biggee, London Tiger and maestagmafia created. There will be an Irish/Northern Irish mod to come but they haven’t opened their PM yet asking if they want to do it!

I’m keen to get people’s opinions on the site, good or bad, and to hear ideas on how we can make the site better. I would appreciate if this doesn’t just become a moan about mods – once again worth reminding that we are all volunteers who try to do our best in our spare time. Hopefully adding more moderators will help complaints be resolved more quickly. Ultimately though if all posters treat each other with respect and act with maturity we wouldn’t have any modding to do!

So I’ll leave this as an open forum to raise any points you want to raise and hopefully we can get some ideas.

Finally, I would appreciate if you could follow our new Twitter account – we used to have one but the password for it is long gone! https://twitter.com/606v2R if you could give a retweet as well that would be super.

Cheers,

RDW (Ross)

Last edited by RDW on Wed 01 Apr 2020, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The future of the rugby forum - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of the rugby forum

Post by RDW Fri 30 Aug 2019, 9:51 pm

It's a long time since this thread has any constructive discussion so I'm going to lock it for good.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 13 Jan 2020, 8:58 am

As some of you will have noticed, Maestag no longer has his shiny blue badge having stepped down as a moderator to concentrate on being a normal poster again.

It can really be a thankless task being a mod - especially a Welsh one! - so I'd like to thank Maes for all his efforts during his time as a mod.

With that in mind, if there are any recommendations for a replacement Welsh mod please let me know.

Note - this thread is still locked, but as most people will be following it I have made the announcement here.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Mar 2020, 3:27 am

Hi everyone,

Just to say there's been a few changes to the AdMod team, partially driven by me now being based on Australia so not on UK timezone.

Biggee now has a shiny green badge and has become another rugby Admin. He's probably the fairest poster and mod that we've ever had so I'm sure this will be well received!

Rugby Fan has got himself a shiny blue badge to add to the rugby mod team. He is an excellent poster and has also been helping me run the V2 Rugby Twitter feed.

Well done to both!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5