The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Ryan mistakenly reported killed in a car crash in Canada

3 posters

Go down

Ben Ryan mistakenly reported killed in a car crash in Canada Empty Ben Ryan mistakenly reported killed in a car crash in Canada

Post by Rugby Fan Thu 06 Jun 2019, 5:39 am

The article will probably be down soon (although it's still up five hours after Ryan has pointed out he's alive)

https://twitter.com/benjaminryan/status/1136411036997881857

Second time I’ve died via a fake news story. At least it isn’t the drug trafficking arrest the last one talked about. I’m nowhere Toronto though hear it’s a great spot, as long as you aren’t around the out of control Honda Civics.

https://cbtvn.com/man-knocked-down-by-vehicle-ben-ryan/

Man who was knocked down by a Honda Civic vehicle at the Toronto Mall last night sadly dies in hospital. He passed away this morning – after sustaining serious injuries following the incident yesterday.

The man has been identified as Ben Ryan, English rugby union coach.

The British High Commission in Canada has confirmed the identity of the 47 year old who won double honour at The Telegraph Sports Book Awards, and said they were aware of his visit to Toronto, Canada.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Ben Ryan mistakenly reported killed in a car crash in Canada Empty Re: Ben Ryan mistakenly reported killed in a car crash in Canada

Post by SecretFly Thu 06 Jun 2019, 9:38 am

Hmmmm.... if I were Ben Ryan I'm not sure I'd be taking this so lightly.  It seems very sinister to me.  

Don't know much about him (nothing actually) and to have one 'mistaken' false story about you dying can obviously be put down to genuine error in reporting..... but twice??? - and to be so detailed about a supposed 'official' confirmation?

Is someone or some thing trying to drop a heavy message onto his lap?  Has he said things or been involved in things that might have pissed someone off?  

To me is sounds like it's not an error but someone of obvious connections either trying to annoy the man or..... well, more sinister motives.  Just looking at the language.... don't believe it simply a case of mistaken identity - again.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Ben Ryan mistakenly reported killed in a car crash in Canada Empty Re: Ben Ryan mistakenly reported killed in a car crash in Canada

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 06 Jun 2019, 10:15 am

How does this even happen? Especially considering it was reportedly verified by the British High Commission in Canada...?

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 06 Jun 2019, 10:18 am

Just read a little further into this and it seems to be a fake news site as they ran the exact same story (word for word) concerning Jacques Burger. British High Commission confirmed nothing.

What a truly pathetic thing to do.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down