The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan 2019 - Pool D Australia Fiji Georgia Uruguay Wales

+38
No9
maestegmafia
LondonTiger
majesticimperialman
eirebilly
TightHEAD
Big
Shifty
alanmackie6
Gooseberry
Soul Requiem
lauriehow
Brendan
Geordie
Rinsure
bsando
englishborn
Afro
Rugby Fan
mikey_dragon
No 7&1/2
Dolphin Ziggler
BigGee
Duty281
BigTrevsbigmac
LeinsterFan4life
kingelderfield
Noble-Surfer
BamBam
Pal Joey
Taylorman
SecretFly
Old Man
Pie
robbo277
rodders
lostinwales
RiscaGame
42 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Japan 2019 - Pool D Australia Fiji Georgia Uruguay Wales Empty Japan 2019 - Pool D Australia Fiji Georgia Uruguay Wales

Post by LondonTiger Mon 09 Sep 2019, 2:32 pm

TeamPlayedWonDrawnLostTriesPFPA+/-BPPoints
Wales2200872393319
Australia2101964501426
Georgia210174750-315
Uruguay210143760-2304
Fiji200274869-1122

Australia 39 - 21 Fiji  
Wales 43-14 Georgia
Fiji 27-30 Uruguay        
Georgia 33-7 Uruguay                  
Australia 25-29 Wales                    

3 October 2019         Georgia v Fiji                           Hanazono Rugby Stadium, Higashiosaka
5 October 2019         Australia v Uruguay                  Oita Stadium, Ōita
9 October 2019         Wales v Fiji                              Oita Stadium, Ōita
11 October 2019       Australia v Georgia                   Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa, Fukuroi
13 October 2019       Wales v Uruguay                      Kumamoto Stadium, Kumamoto

Last edited by LondonTiger on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 9:42 am; edited 4 times in total

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Japan 2019 - Pool D Australia Fiji Georgia Uruguay Wales Empty Re: Japan 2019 - Pool D Australia Fiji Georgia Uruguay Wales

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2019, 2:45 pm

Good work LT clap

Back to top Go down

Japan 2019 - Pool D Australia Fiji Georgia Uruguay Wales Empty Re: Japan 2019 - Pool D Australia Fiji Georgia Uruguay Wales

Post by RiscaGame Mon 09 Sep 2019, 2:51 pm

Thanks LT.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:12 pm

How come we're bottom of the table already? Typical World Rugby, always against us Sad Even the alphabet is wumming Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:18 pm

The Oracle wrote:How come we're bottom of the table already?  Typical World Rugby, always against us Sad  Even the alphabet is wumming Smile

Could drop the W and suddenly your name goes to the top and becomes much more attractive.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:23 pm

lostinwales wrote:
The Oracle wrote:How come we're bottom of the table already?  Typical World Rugby, always against us Sad  Even the alphabet is wumming Smile

Could drop the W and suddenly your name goes to the top and becomes much more attractive.

Ales. Hmmmmm. That suggestion could have some legs. I like it! Ale Ale Ale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:37 pm

In terms of the pool, I'm both excited and nervous from a Welsh point of view. Oz are Oz and will always be very difficult for us to beat. Gatland has brought a structured game to Wales and Oz are able to throw it around and break down a structured team and we can sometimes not live with their running rugby. I'd like to think we've got a decent chance of beating them but its a world cup, they're not as bad as I think their last year suggests and I reckon they go in as favourites. I think we'll lose at least once during the group and I think this might be that game.

Uruguay should be a win, even if that seems a little arrogant. Surely we'll be too strong even if we put our a second string?

Georgia - again, you'd expect a win. But if we send out a 2nd team then we know Wales will likely struggle. Here's the team from the last time we played them in an AI game and we almost lost, save for a dodgy move to uncontested scrums because Leon Brown was cramping! Wales: 15-Liam Williams; 14-Alex Cuthbert, 13-Scott Williams, 12-Owen Watkin, 11-Hallam Amos; 10-Rhys Priestland, 9-Rhys Webb; 1-Nicky Smith, 2-Kristian Dacey, 3-Leon Brown, 4-Adam Beard, 5-Cory Hill, 6-Dan Lydiate (c), 7-Sam Cross, 8-Seb Davies. Apart from a couple of newbies in the back and front rows that was a pretty strong Wales team and they gave us a mighty scare. So we need to be on guard there and not expect to cruise to a victory. We need to keep it away from the scrums too!

Fiji - oh, Fiji. Love you like a brother but Christ I'm not looking forward to playing you. Can run from anywhere which again will be a test for any team who is trying to play a structured game. Like Oz, but in the past they haven't quite had set piece and organisational ability of the top teams. However, I'm led to believe that this is a part of their game that is improving? So I'd expect us to put out a 1st team for v Fiji and we have to go all out to get a good win. I reckon this will be a 'behind the sofa' kinda game. One of my favourite Wales tries was from a Wales v Fiji game - world cup 2007, Shane Williams. A lovely run and step from close to halfway and then all the way to the posts. But, alas, we lost as we tried to play them at their own game. A great game for the neutral though I'm sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:42 pm

Yeah, Fiji's setpiece was awful that day. All Wales had to do was kick for the corners - but as you say they tried to beat Fiji at their own game.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:47 pm

If Wales finish runner up do they face the winner of pool C? If so could we see and Eng v Wales QF?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:51 pm

Yes, that's right Rodders.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:56 pm

Wales are likely to start the strongest available team, in the first three games. The whole point of what Gatland did in the England games was to mimic the 6 day turnaround, so I would expect him to go very strong v Georgia and try and get some momentum before Australia. If we are through before the Uruguay game, I would still be tempted not to rest too many players, as we would get six days minimum before the 1/4 final. That said, it is a four day turnaround between the Fiji game and Uruguay, so I guess it will have to be mass changes.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Mon 09 Sep 2019, 6:46 pm

The Oracle wrote:Fiji - oh, Fiji.  Love you like a brother but Christ I'm not looking forward to playing you.  Can run from anywhere which again will be a test for any team who is trying to play a structured game.  Like Oz, but in the past they haven't quite had set piece and organisational ability of the top teams.  However, I'm led to believe that this is a part of their game that is improving?  So I'd expect us to put out a 1st team for v Fiji and we have to go all out to get a good win.  I reckon this will be a 'behind the sofa' kinda game.  One of my favourite Wales tries was from a Wales v Fiji game - world cup 2007, Shane Williams.  A lovely run and step from close to halfway and then all the way to the posts.  But, alas, we lost as we tried to play them at their own game.  A great game for the neutral though I'm sure!

I went to Wales vs Fiji in 2015 and it was a very odd atmosphere in Cardiff.

6 days after that win against England and there was a palpable feeling of "don't mess this up" in the crowd. Not just the comedown from the win, but also the injuries that came with it. It was a banana skin in every sense of the word - 2011 was a distant memory (when Fiji were abject), this Fiji team were much better with Goneva and Nadolo leading the way and a lot of the Welsh fans were obviously still holding onto memories of 2007.

However, Wales put in a very professional performance that day and did exactly the job that was required of them. I'd be surprised if Fiji managed to beat this Wales team at a World Cup.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Tue 10 Sep 2019, 3:24 am

Fiji are very doable as long as you dont try and play their game. Sounds cliched but sooo true. keep it tight kick for territory and win set piece. Robert's your father's brother job done.

Try and run it from the 5 m and play Fijian rugby against the experts its a different story.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2019, 9:29 am

Pie wrote:Fiji are very doable as long as you dont try and play their game. Sounds cliched but sooo true. keep it tight kick for territory and win set piece. Robert's your father's brother job done.

Try and run it from the 5 m and play Fijian rugby against the experts its a different story.

For most teams in the top 8 this would be fine. Think Ireland/England/SA with a decent lineout (Ireland's stuttering at the mo Smile ) and rolling maul. They can peg Fiji back in their own half, challenge the lienout, maul, contain, frustrate, maybe turn over. However, our gameplan for years and years has been to avoid kicking for lineouts and to keep it in-field. It's the exact sort of thing that Fiji love! We kick it high and/or long in-field, it creates a 50/50 contest for possession and if they manage to get it then they have broken field from within their own. Against other teams with this tactic we then have a quickly set defensive line high up the pitch and we try to force the turnover in their half which we use to launch an attack or get a penalty. But Fiji are a team who will find a way around or through our defensive line at ease! Dropping bombs on them will just play into their hands. This is where I've always wanted Wales to change the gameplan and play 'horses for courses' tactics against teams like these, where we switch to a gameplan involving kicking for touch. Our lineout is much better these days so I don't think it's as much of a risk of losing possession in the opposition's 22 like it was in the past (which probably prompted the move to keeping in in-field in the first place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Tue 10 Sep 2019, 12:01 pm

I doubt Fiji would really challenge OZ or Wales, either of those teams would have to really be off the boil to lose.

Should be entertaining matches though, plenty of running rugby.

The fact of the matter is if OZ and Wales stick to their structures they shouldn’t be challenged, only if they lost the plot will an open game provide Fiji with opportunities to challenge them

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 13 Sep 2019, 10:33 am

George Smith believes the Wallabies should not rush David Pocock back into the starting back-row alongside Michael Hooper at the World Cup, but instead stick with the trio Hooper, Isi Naisarani and Lukhan Salakaia-Loto who have been playing the majority of recent games.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 13 Sep 2019, 12:25 pm

I'll just put it all down to Brexit Syndrome....or Hairtriggeritis to give it its precise technical term.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 13 Sep 2019, 4:37 pm

From the Sydney Morning Herald

Wallabies' second-half fade against Samoa a World Cup reality check

1. Australia's lack of consistency still a concern

The Wallabies got what they wanted on Saturday against Samoa – they avoided any obvious injuries (although Adam Coleman’s thumb injury will be a concern, even though he appeared to have movement in it).

However, if there was any doubt about the vulnerability that lurks within this Wallabies side it was the disappointing second half. There is a temptation simply to brush it away but two weeks out from the World Cup and the Wallabies’ lack of consistency remains a concern.

The impact from the Wallabies bench was largely ordinary, the scrum deteriorated and there were at least four poor errors in the second half – Jordan Uelese’s knock-on, Sekope Kepu losing the ball in contact, Tom Banks’ missing touch from a penalty, and Taniela Tupou losing the ball in contact.

These mistakes brought Samoa back into the game and once they got a bit of pill, they breached the Wallabies’ defence a bit too easily. Yes, this was largely the Wallabies’ second-string side but they would have wanted to put the hammer down in the second half after some good moments in the opening 40 minutes.

The really good teams just don’t let sides such as Samoa come back into the game like that (no disrespect to Samoa, but they look weaker than the 2011 side that famously won in Sydney).

2. The little clue about David Pocock’s role

The world-class flanker made a good return against Samoa, although during his absence he would have noted the trend among referees to give the attacking side plenty of opportunities to clean out ‘jackals’, even if they get their hands on the ball.

That continued on Saturday night, which could make Pocock’s job harder in Japan.

However, there was an intriguing clue as to where the Wallabies might use Pocock – he switched to No.8 at the back of the scrum at the end of the first half. It was at No.8, rather than No.6, where Pocock played in the 2015 Rugby World Cup and the Wallabies seem to be laying a bit of groundwork for Pocock spending time in the same position at the Rugby World Cup.

Jack Dempsey got a pass mark against Samoa, doing enough to suggest he is in the right physical and mental shape to challenge for a place in the 23, but the big plus was again seeing big Lukhan Salakaia-Loto in the wider channels.

For obvious reasons, the Wallabies are keen to use his size and power and he made his first-half try look very easy.

3. Nic White and Christian Lealiifano are as safe as houses

Dane Haylett-Petty had some good moments but there weren’t too many players who would have challenged the selectors’ thinking about the Wallabies’ best XV.

That was particularly true at No.9 and No.10. Bernard Foley’s goal-kicking radar was obviously not working, with just two conversions from six attempts, and Will Genia probably confirmed he isn’t as lively around the ruck area as Nic White has been.

In fact, Nick Phipps stood out among the replacements by offering a bit of spark at halfback in his 12 minutes on the paddock.

Genia is at least assured of a big role at the Rugby World Cup because of the Wallabies’ decision to take only two halfbacks, but Foley might be in for a tournament that requires a lot of patience.

A return to top form seems as elusive as ever and with Matt To’omua showing enough creativity and versatility to provide a good bench option, Foley looks like he might need an injury to get back into the top match-day 23.

4. Too much weights, not enough speed work

All Blacks coach Steve Hansen gave away an interesting bit of information after the win against Tonga on Saturday, a victory that featured some of his big props throwing offloads and showing greater mobility.

You heard that right, they’ve lost muscle mass, which previously was regarded as something of the Holy Grail in rugby. The All Blacks are working on the theory that in Japanese conditions less is more when it comes to size and given that there are about 1000 Kiwi coaches working in Japan, including Wayne Smith, they probably have gathered plenty of intelligence in this area.

5. The area the Wallabies must prepare for against Wales

The was a fair bit of shadow boxing in Wales’ defeat in Dublin against Ireland at the weekend but there is one part of the Welsh game the Wallabies will know is coming in their pool D encounter in Tokyo on September 29: the aerial challenge.

Northern hemisphere teams use their ability under the high ball as a means to gain territory and possession and they are happy to go to the ploy if they know that quick ruck ball isn’t happening.

There was a good example of this in the first half in Dublin when Wales set up a ‘long’ ruck to protect the kicker – Wales No.9 Gareth Davies – and then right wing George North reclaimed the ball in a contest with Irish fullback Rob Kearney.

To Australian eyes, this strategy can look a bit pedestrian but it’s such a favoured ploy that if you negate it you can take away one of their platforms. The Wallabies didn’t deal with Aaron Smith’s kicking at Eden Park and you suspect some extra practice under the high ball will be on the menu before Wales.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Fri 13 Sep 2019, 4:40 pm

Wallabies are going to miss Israel Folau at the back.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 13 Sep 2019, 4:50 pm

Old Man wrote:Wallabies are going to miss Israel Folau at the back.

Any team would miss a player with that amount of talent on the rugby pitch. That said Kurtley Beale has often come up trumps against Wales. He is a massive threat in attack.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Fri 13 Sep 2019, 5:16 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Old Man wrote:Wallabies are going to miss Israel Folau at the back.

Any team would miss a player with that amount of talent on the rugby pitch. That said Kurtley Beale has often come up trumps against Wales. He is a massive threat in attack.

He has been poor under the high ball and defensively not sound. Though Folau is a bit lazy on defence, I think the high ball will exploit Australia’s weaknesses.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 14 Sep 2019, 9:42 am

Beales had a shocker year. At eden park was a major turnstyle, and yes, very poor in those areas. He’s really only sub quality at this level now, where his sides not exposed to him being there for the first 50 odd.

Last edited by Taylorman on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 14 Sep 2019, 5:58 pm

Well we will find out soon enough. Plenty of options for the Bazzers, there are some seriously good players in their squad.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 18 Sep 2019, 9:21 am

Pocock and Hooper to start vs Fiji in the opener

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-union/pocock-and-hooper-to-both-start-for-wallabies-against-fiji-20190918-p52shf.html

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 18 Sep 2019, 2:36 pm

I’ve never heard the Aussies called ‘Bazzers’ before. Where does that come from?

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 18 Sep 2019, 2:52 pm

Cyril wrote:I’ve never heard the Aussies called ‘Bazzers’ before. Where does that come from?

1st world war.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2019, 2:52 pm

Yeah, I'm similarly intrigued! Heard you call them that a few times, Maes Headscratch

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 18 Sep 2019, 3:04 pm

Never heard of Bazzers before I must admit. Must not confuse it with Brazzers!!!

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2019, 3:06 pm

LondonTiger wrote:Never heard of Bazzers before I must admit. Must not confuse it with Brazzers!!!

Laugh That's a window into your internet history there, LT!

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 18 Sep 2019, 3:49 pm

The Oracle wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:Never heard of Bazzers before I must admit. Must not confuse it with Brazzers!!!

Laugh   That's a window into your internet history there, LT!  
 Strangely I was actually thinking of its use as slang for prostitutes. That may though tell us even more about me that should stay unknown.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 19 Sep 2019, 9:39 am

Never heard of the term although it does sound like some arcane slang from WW1. I thought it was a reference to Barry Mackenzie... which would be reasonable. Smile

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-union/radradra-in-shock-switch-for-fiji-ahead-of-australia-clash-20190919-p52sw9.html

Semi Radradra named on the wing for Fiji. I probably should adjust my score in the tipping comp! He'll be a handful along with Tuisova no doubt.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 19 Sep 2019, 10:21 am

That’s two very strong sides picked. This could be an epic game. Hopefully lots of great running rugby, world lads skills, tries and magic offloads.

Can’t wait..!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 19 Sep 2019, 10:53 am

Not going to pretend I know that much about the Fiji centre partnership, but given the impact that Radradra has had there and that they've probably got another few very dangerous wingers, is this an odd selection? Or do they just plan on getting out wide at every opportunity?

If its the latter, this could be one of the games of the tournament

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 19 Sep 2019, 11:13 am

Australia

Forwards

1. S Sio
2. S Latu
3. A Alaalatoa
4. I Rodda
5. Ro Arnold
6. D Pocock
7. M Hooper
8. I Naisarani

Backs

9. N White
10. C Lealiifano
11. M Koroibete
12. S Kerevi
13. J O'Connor
14. R Hodge
15. K Beale

Bench

J Uelese
J Slipper
S Kepu
A Coleman
L Salakaia-Loto
W Genia
M Toomua
D Haylett-Petty

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 19 Sep 2019, 11:14 am

Fiji:

Forwards

1. C Ma'afu
2. S Matavesi
3. P Ravai
4. T Cavubati
5. L Nakarawa
6. D Waqaniburotu
7. P Yato
8. V Mata

Backs

9. F Lomani
10. B Volavola
11. S Radradra
12. L Botia
13. W Nayacalevu
14. J Tuisova
15. K Murimurivalu

Bench

V Vugakoto
E Mawi
M Saulo
T Ratuva
M Voka
N Matawalu
A Veitokani
V Goneva

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 19 Sep 2019, 11:14 am

Hmm my source does the bench in a crap way.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 19 Sep 2019, 11:35 am

LondonTiger wrote:Hmm my source does the bench in a crap way.

Still a good looking Bench though. I hope McKee has had a good impact as a coach and that Fiji can play a tactical game as well as an attacking one. If their set piece is good and their defence as strong as their open play they could be devastating

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 10:07 pm

Fiji nicking a win would shake this group up massively, but something tells me Fiji will target the Wales game instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 20 Sep 2019, 10:19 pm

miaow wrote:Fiji nicking a win would shake this group up massively, but something tells me Fiji will target the Wales game instead.

I think they will fancy Australia over Wales, they’ll be fresher and the Aussies are probably easier to force into playing. Very open game. Wales more likely to opt for pragmatism

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 10:44 pm

Maybe, but noises from the coach midweek were about 'not worrying too much about one game, it's about the group' etc. and the fact that Fiji have beaten Wales before. I dunno, I think people are writing Australia off too soon. If Fiji played Oz/Wales 10 times, I think Oz would have the best wins of the 10, and probably win at least as many as Wales. Oz can look shocking, but so can Wales at times. I don't expect either will be shocking come RWC, which means who is more beatable? I suppse Fiji would be foolish to put all their eggs in one basket, but they'll definitely fancy beating Wales after doing France over, and having seen Australia beat NZ and Samoa with relative ease in recent weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 20 Sep 2019, 10:48 pm

I would be surprised if Fiji beat wales or Australia but out of the two sides wales are more consistent than the Aussies at the moment and play the structured defensively accurate game plan that I think negates Fiji’s assets better.

Fiji are a different beast this time. They are much better organised than ever before with McKee in charge and they have actually had several months of squad training which has never happened before.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 10:55 pm

I think that's fair. If Wales lose to Fiji it would be a disaster. It's strange that we've faced them in 4 group stages in a row now. We hammered them in 2011 - and I expect Tonga and Samoa to be on the end of some defeats like that this year - and struggled to a win last time out, narrowly missing out on a bonus point with a rotated side.

The Olympics victory cannot be overlooked, nor can the playing pool. They're missing some key talent thanks to France, but I think Wales would have to play like they did against Samoa in 2012 to lose - basically, too scared to play, and too apologetic to go and hammer them in their weak spots. I cannot see that complacency at a world cup, not with AWJ as captain.

That said, on the back of the Oz game (long break, admittedly) I'd be wary of Fiji going all out against us (it's basically last chance saloon for them, don't forget) to cause an upset. Expect big/late shots and all if we haven't killed the game before the final 20 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:09 pm

Wales v Fiji might also be last chance saloon for us too, so I don’t understand that. Unless you think we will beat Australia and if that’s the case, we won’t lose to Fiji after that.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:16 pm

Main thing is get off to a decent start on Monday.

Team out in a few hours before the first game.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:28 pm

Australia have always performed at world cup, it is something with the Ozzie psyche , they lift for big tournaments.

I would not write them off too soon

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:38 pm

Old Man wrote:Australia have always performed at world cup, it is something with the Ozzie psyche , they lift for big tournaments.

I would not write them off too soon

Not writing them off at all but Wales have done well at RWCs since Gatland took over. Last time qualifying from a very tough pool with so many injuries and getting so close to the semi final despite that, then the previous reaching the semis and being so close to final spot despite only 14 men on the pitch.

A bit of luck may see wales go a long way in this tournament. Certainly plenty to be positive about without any disrespect to the opposition we will face.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:53 pm

This should be the most competitive world cup yet.

In my view there are six teams capable of winning it. The key to success will be consistency and strength in depth as there is bound to be injuries.

Hopefully not to key players

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Sat 21 Sep 2019, 6:00 am

Great start Fiji.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Sat 21 Sep 2019, 6:05 am

Wow, Fiji looking good, intimidating OZ in this first 12 minutes.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next