The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrogate Town

3 posters

Go down

Harrogate Town Empty Harrogate Town

Post by Duty281 Mon 03 Aug 2020, 10:28 am

A remarkable achievement. The smallest club to ever reach the Football League?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Harrogate Town Empty Re: Harrogate Town

Post by BlueCoverman Wed 21 Oct 2020, 10:29 am

A great achievement followed up by a very decent start to the season as well, moving up to 4th in the table after last night's victory at Grimsby. Away to Col U on Saturday, shame that I won't be there to see it. Or any other game anytime soon it would sadly appear.

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Mon 26 Oct 2020, 6:56 pm

Watched the game online, Harrogate were by far the better team and we were very fortunate to emerge with all 3 points. If they continue in that form, I fully expect to see them up there challenging for a play-off spot at the end of the season at least. (If in these Covid-19 times this season gets completed of course!)

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue 27 Oct 2020, 10:52 am

This thread had somehow passed me by until now. Belated congrats to Harrogate on reaching the Football League.

I watched them early last season at Woking in what I still call the Conference. Harrogate lost to the heavily deflected only goal of the game but still looked a more than decent outfit. Their supporters had a lovely line in self-mocking humour chanting, ''We're just a town of tea shops!'' Smile

guildfordbat

BlueCoverman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down