The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next player to win their 1st slam

Go down

Next player to win their first slam

Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_lcap20%Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_lcap20%Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_lcap60%Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_lcap0%Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_lcap0%Next player to win their 1st slam Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Next player to win their 1st slam Empty Next player to win their 1st slam

Post by MrInvisible Sun 11 Oct 2020, 11:33 am

So, after Thiem finally broke through to win US Open, who do people think will be the next player to win their 1st slam? Got a feeling this poll may not last quite as long as the previous one, but who knows!

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Next player to win their 1st slam Empty Re: Next player to win their 1st slam

Post by sirfredperry Sun 11 Oct 2020, 11:48 am

MrI - I've gone for Tsitsipas. Yes, this wait for a new Slam champ may not be as long as the previous one.

But I still think this topic could be up and running for a while. Thiem, to me, seemed the likeliest to break thru and has now done so.

He could now add to his GS new York triumph, but I also think that
Rafa and Djoko will continue to chalk up Slam titles. Normally I would add Federer to the list but we don't know how he's going to play in the new year after being out for so long. He's also going to be 40 in 2021.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum