The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Terry to aid Englands world cup bid

2 posters

Go down

John Terry to aid Englands world cup bid Empty John Terry to aid Englands world cup bid

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:51 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/john-terry-aid-england-rugby-23320840

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

John Terry to aid Englands world cup bid Empty Re: John Terry to aid Englands world cup bid

Post by The Beast Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:09 pm

I have to say I find this very odd. Knowing/caring little for football this person has seemingly won nothing at International level and appears to be best known for off the field issues, wouldn't a Steve Redgrave, Martin Johnson, Bradley Wiggins, Max Whitlock, Mo Farah, Rebecca Adlington et al been better?

The Beast

Back to top Go down

John Terry to aid Englands world cup bid Empty Re: John Terry to aid Englands world cup bid

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:01 pm

The Beast wrote:I have to say I find this very odd.  Knowing/caring little for football this person has seemingly won nothing at International level and appears to be best known for off the field issues, wouldn't a Steve Redgrave, Martin Johnson, Bradley Wiggins, Max Whitlock, Mo Farah, Rebecca Adlington et al been better?
I see where you are coming from, but perhaps Wane chose him for what he won at club level with Chelsea and obviously his mental toughness

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down