The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrington v Lara

4 posters

Go down

Warrington v Lara Empty Warrington v Lara

Post by ONETWO2020 Sun 14 Feb 2021, 10:26 am

Great fight imo plenty of action from the off. The commentary suggested that Warrington started slowly but without the fanatic Leeds crowd I thought he looked lacking. I think the fight should have been stopped in the 4th after the first ko. Warrington looked on queer street from then on taking unnecessary punishment.

What now for Josh? He gave up the IBF because he wanted the big fights but clearly ,after losing to a 22 year old puncher with no notable name on his record, Warrington was already not prepared for the big names.

Your thoughts are most welcome

ONETWO2020

Back to top Go down

Warrington v Lara Empty Re: Warrington v Lara

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 14 Feb 2021, 12:55 pm

Not Foster’s best night. Quite dangerous really to let him carry on

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWO2020 Sun 14 Feb 2021, 1:16 pm

The first ko he was badly hurt by the left hook I think his corner should have done something. Warrington was doing good in patches and lit Lara's face up a bit but Warrington can't ko anyone he can throw hands but there's nothing behind them. That's a worry

ONETWO2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochyn du Tue 23 Feb 2021, 8:13 pm

Warrington got drawn into a war he has not the weapons to fight. Have never been impressed. Thought it a massive shame he derailed Lee Selby who for me was destined for better things than Warrington.

Mochyn du

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 23 Feb 2021, 8:31 pm

It's hardly surprising, he for all intents and purposes lost to Kid Galahad and ditched his belt rather than lose the rematch.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down