The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Cup Knockouts thread

+26
Welly
rosbif
Oakdene
Old Man
profitius
nathan
LeinsterFan4life
Brendan
Collapse2005
lostinwales
Geordie
Duty281
y ddraig goch
BigTrevsbigmac
TheMildlyFranticLlama
No 7&1/2
RiscaGame
Heaf
TightHEAD
jimbopip
geoff999rugby
BamBam
westisbest
formerly known as Sam
mikey_dragon
thebandwagonsociety
30 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champions Cup Knockouts thread - Page 4 Empty Champions Cup Knockouts thread

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu 01 Apr 2021, 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Semi Final Fixtures
Champions Cup
The semi-final fixtures, which will be played on the weekend of 30 April – 1/2 May, are confirmed as follows:
La Rochelle v Leinster Rugby, Stade Marcel Deflandre
Toulouse v Bordeaux-Bègles, Stade Ernest Wallon

CHALLENGE CUP
Leicester Tigers v Ulster Rugby, Mattioli Woods Welford Road
Bath Rugby v Montpellier, The Recreation Ground

Quarter Final Fixtures
Champions Cup

Saturday
La Rochelle  v Sale (15:00)
Exeter v Leinster (17:30)

Sunday
Bordeaux Begles v Racing 92 (12:30)
Clermont Auvergne v Toulouse  (15:00)

Challenge Cup

Friday
Bath v London IRish (20:00)

Saturday
Leicester v Newcastle (12:30)
Montpelier v Benetton (21:00) (is this local time?)
Northampton v Ulster (20:00)
Sunday

Last edited by thebandwagonsociety on Mon 12 Apr 2021, 9:54 am; edited 3 times in total

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Knockouts thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions Cup Knockouts thread

Post by Collapse2005 Tue 06 Apr 2021, 1:15 pm

Would love to know how the seeding/draw works for the champions cup. Not sure I understand how Leinster can finish their group as top seed and have to play away in the quarters to the current champions. Seems a bit illogical especially since Exeter finished in the lower half of their pool albeit I think they had a game cancelled. Its a bit all over the place this year but at least we have something to watch.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Knockouts thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions Cup Knockouts thread

Post by Heaf Tue 06 Apr 2021, 1:40 pm

I believe it was drawn 'out of a hat' for the next round as London Irish are in a similar position in the Challenge cup.

Heaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Tue 06 Apr 2021, 2:48 pm

Heaf wrote:I believe it was drawn 'out of a hat' for the next round as London Irish are in a similar position in the Challenge cup.

Don't know why they changed it as I thought we rewarded teams that finished higher up. With no fans not sure it matters hence why French teams can actually win away from home

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Tue 06 Apr 2021, 3:09 pm

Didn't catch the Bristol game but just read Austin Healy's comments on the TMO/director. Was it as bad as has been made out ie, only the 'suitable' replays and angles found? I commented on one of the 6Ns games where the ref was deciding things on replays which hadn't been requested and mentioned it could get a bit dodgy. The BT highlights don't show the incidents or the comments.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 07 Apr 2021, 5:32 pm

Jake Ball not cited for his hit on FDK.

Given the current sensitivities over blows to the head I find this one difficult. A citing does not automatically mean a conviction but allows the incident to be explored in more detail. I would of though this is exactly the kind of incident which needs investigation.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 07 Apr 2021, 8:47 pm

Must be some sort of 'retribution' for all the inconsistencies Welsh teams suffered at the start of the season, albeit against Irish teams not English ones. So Faf is unlucky on that one. Ball's charge on Faf was probably a red, that we can admit. The French ref was poor, particularly at the breakdown.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 08 Apr 2021, 8:53 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Must be some sort of 'retribution' for all the inconsistencies Welsh teams suffered at the start of the season, albeit against Irish teams not English ones. So Faf is unlucky on that one. Ball's charge on Faf was probably a red, that we can admit. The French ref was poor, particularly at the breakdown.

I doubt Faf is that bothered. The game is over, there's no benefit to him for Ball getting a ban. I am surprised he got away with that one, unless there's a French citing commissioner for the game who agreed with ref and TMO.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Thu 08 Apr 2021, 9:01 am

Does anyone have a link to the incident? I can’t find it anywhere

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Thu 08 Apr 2021, 9:20 am

https://twitter.com/AndyGoode10/status/1378794182446288903?s=19

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Thu 08 Apr 2021, 9:31 am

Thanks for that, Seems the commentators at least enjoyed that.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Thu 08 Apr 2021, 9:41 am

No idea why it wasn't cited. clear red.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Thu 08 Apr 2021, 9:42 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Must be some sort of 'retribution' for all the inconsistencies Welsh teams suffered at the start of the season, albeit against Irish teams not English ones. So Faf is unlucky on that one. Ball's charge on Faf was probably a red, that we can admit. The French ref was poor, particularly at the breakdown.

I doubt Faf is that bothered. The game is over, there's no benefit to him for Ball getting a ban. I am surprised he got away with that one, unless there's a French citing commissioner for the game who agreed with ref and TMO.

I think FDK has come out & said he wasn't bothered by it & didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 08 Apr 2021, 10:13 am

TightHEAD wrote:Did Jake Ball get cited for the head shot on Faf?

Wasn't able to ask before now as was out the country

No he didn't.

Please see above.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Thu 08 Apr 2021, 11:03 am

RiscaGame wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:Did Jake Ball get cited for the head shot on Faf?

Wasn't able to ask before now as was out the country

No he didn't.

Please see above.

Why do you keep deleting my comments?

You give no reason.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 08 Apr 2021, 11:23 am

This specific post was off topic for where you posted it. I tried to move it and it seems you can't do that, so I quoted your post and answered it. You found the correct topic, so there seems to be a happy ending for all.

Why do you question what moderators do, as it contravenes site rules (#4)? I am more than happy to discuss this with you, in the correct place.

https://www.606v2.com/t359p850-help-ask-your-questions-here#3694529

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Thu 08 Apr 2021, 2:44 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:https://twitter.com/AndyGoode10/status/1378794182446288903?s=19

Thought it would be a red when I saw it live, quite surprised it wasnt based on the reds dished out in the 6 nations anyway.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Thu 08 Apr 2021, 11:38 pm

Some cracking games coming up this weekend.

Exeter v Leinster should be good. It will definitely be physical.

La Rochelle v Sale looks like a good match. La Rochelle looked very slick against Gloucester and Sale had a big win against Scarlets.

Bordeaux v Racing one of 2 all french ties. Racing the favourites here but Bordeaux might be no easy pushovers and have home advantage.

Clermont v Toulouse the final game. Expect a high scoring encounter in this one.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 09 Apr 2021, 8:01 am

profitius wrote:Some cracking games coming up this weekend.

La Rochelle v Sale looks like a good match. La Rochelle looked very slick against Gloucester and Sale had a big win against Scarlets.

Bordeaux v Racing one of 2 all french ties. Racing the favourites here but Bordeaux might be no easy pushovers and have home advantage.

Clermont v Toulouse the final game. Expect a high scoring encounter in this one.

Form wise leinster should wipe the floor with Exeter but I am wondering whether Baxter has been managing his squad with a focus on Europe. Most of the defeats you wouldn't normally have seen coming have come with weakened teams. Should be a really good match.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 09 Apr 2021, 9:36 am

I think it's hard to judge Chiefs form. They haven't looked their best in the league but at the same time they've had LCD, Williams, Francis, Gray, Hogg and Hill missing at various times due to international call ups. Due to the ANC and 6N they will have played about twice this season though Williams more as he was only in the England squad briefly. Injuries to various members of the squad including their two hulking South African forwards that would have taken on the work of Hill and Gray, the suspension and then injury of club captain Yeandle, Nowell just hasn't been fit. There's been a lot of youngsters thrown in.

We also talk about poor league form but they are still second in the league ahead of Sale who destroyed Scarlets last weekend.

I have no idea what Chiefs side will be named but they'll need it to be a good one because Leinster must be the favourites for the tournament currently. Should be a good game.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 09 Apr 2021, 12:09 pm

Challenge cup team news:

TIGERS XV
[club appearances in brackets]

15 Freddie Steward [26]

14 Harry Potter [11]

13 Matías Moroni [10]

12 Matt Scott [17]

11 Kini Murimurivalu [13]

10 Johnny McPhillips [16]

9 Richard Wigglesworth (c) [9]

1 Luan de Bruin [11]

2 Charlie Clare [25]

3 Joe Heyes [62]

4 Harry Wells [115]

5 Cameron Henderson [11]

6 George Martin [9]

7 Tommy Reffell [41]

8 Hanro Liebenberg [27]

REPLACEMENTS

16 Tom Youngs [207]

17 Ellis Genge [80]

18 Dan Cole [255]

19 Tomás Lavanini [30]

20 Jasper Wiese [10]

21 Jack Van Poortvliet [16]

22 George Ford [99]

23 Dan Kelly [12]

I suspect we'll only see Ford off the bench if we need him otherwise we'll effectively have this has his second rest week as per the EPS agreement. Benny is taking his second rest week. That way they'll be available for the rest of the season. Looks like we plan to turn the screw in the second half with some HUGE forward impact. Good to see some of the young guys who did well last weekend get another go, particularly in the forwards, for this one.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Fri 09 Apr 2021, 12:24 pm

Newcastle Falcons team to face Leicester Tigers (Saturday, 12.30pm, Mattioli Woods Welford Road, BT Sport 2)

15 Tom Penny
14 George Wacokecoke
13 Matias Orlando
12 Pete Lucock
11 Ben Stevenson
10 Brett Connon
9 Michael Young

1 Trevor Davison
2 George McGuigan
3 Logovi’i Mulipola
4 Greg Peterson
5 Sean Robinson
6 Will Welch
7 Mark Wilson (captain)
8 Callum Chick

Replacements
16 Jamie Blamire
17 Kyle Cooper
18 Mark Tampin
19 Rob Farrar
20 Gary Graham
21 Louis Schreuder
22 Joel Matavesi
23 Cooper Vuna

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Fri 09 Apr 2021, 1:01 pm

Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets):

15. Hugo Keenan (25)
14. Jordan Larmour (55)
13. Rory O’Loughlin (80)
12. Robbie Henshaw (54)
11. James Lowe (49)
10. Johnny Sexton (172) CAPTAIN
9. Luke McGrath (145)
1. Cian Healy (227)
2. Rónan Kelleher (20)
3. Tadhg Furlong (110)
4. Scott Fardy (75)
5. Devin Toner (262)
6. Rhys Ruddock (186)
7. Josh van der Flier (92)
8. Jack Conan (101)

16. James Tracy (125)
17. Ed Byrne (65)
18. Andrew Porter (72)
19. Ross Molony (112)
20. Ryan Baird (20)
21. Hugh O’Sullivan (28)
22. Ross Byrne (98)
23. Dave Kearney (165)

Referee: Mathieu Raynal (France)

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Fri 09 Apr 2021, 1:15 pm

EXETER CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE LEINSTER RUGBY

15 Stuart Hogg
14 Olly Woodburn
13 Henry Slade
12 Ollie Devoto
11 Tom O’Flaherty
10 Joe Simmonds
9 Jack Maunder
1 Ben Moon
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie
3 Tomas Francis
4 Jonny Gray
5 Jonny Hill
6 Dave Ewers
7 Jacques Vermeulen
8 Sam Simmonds

16 Jack Yeandle
17 Alec Hepburn
18 Harry Williams
19 Sam Skinner
20 Jannes Kirsten
21 Stu Townsend
22 Harvey Skinner
23 Ian Whitten

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Fri 09 Apr 2021, 1:25 pm

Exeter V Leinster looks a good game.
FB - advantage Exeter
Wings - too close to call
Centres - advantage Exeter
Half backs - draw (maybe advantage Leinster)
Front row - too close to call
Locks - draw (maybe advantage Exeter)
Backrow - too close to call
Bench - advantage Leinster
Venue - advantage Exeter

I think it's a tough ask for Leinster, Exeter to win.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by rosbif Fri 09 Apr 2021, 1:46 pm

Interesting that Exeter have swapped the props with Moon and Francis starting better at scrum time than Hepburn and Williams but not so mobile in the loose.

rosbif

http://www.brittanygite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 09 Apr 2021, 1:51 pm

profitius wrote:Some cracking games coming up this weekend.

Yep, should be an absolutely fantastic weekend of club rugby. All four games difficult to call, and we should see a perfect mixture of physical play and high-tempo attack.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 09 Apr 2021, 2:15 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Newcastle Falcons team to face Leicester Tigers (Saturday, 12.30pm, Mattioli Woods Welford Road, BT Sport 2)

15 Tom Penny
14 George Wacokecoke
13 Matias Orlando
12 Pete Lucock
11 Ben Stevenson
10 Brett Connon
9 Michael Young

1 Trevor Davison
2 George McGuigan
3 Logovi’i Mulipola
4 Greg Peterson
5 Sean Robinson
6 Will Welch
7 Mark Wilson (captain)
8 Callum Chick

Replacements
16 Jamie Blamire
17 Kyle Cooper
18 Mark Tampin
19 Rob Farrar
20 Gary Graham
21 Louis Schreuder
22 Joel Matavesi
23 Cooper Vuna

It'll be interesting to see what Falcons do with this one then. That bench isn't as strong as what Tigers have. Creates a real pressure for Falcons to come out firing from the first whistle as they'll definitely want to be in front at halftime. In that last game Flacons regrouped really well at half time and Tigers have got the option to change the picture quickly with the normal rotation of the front row in 45 minutes. Looking forward to it.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaf Fri 09 Apr 2021, 6:51 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Didn't catch the Bristol game but just read Austin Healy's comments on the TMO/director. Was it as bad as has been made out ie, only the 'suitable' replays and angles found? I commented on one of the 6Ns games where the ref was deciding things on replays which hadn't been requested and mentioned it could get a bit dodgy. The BT highlights don't show the incidents or the comments.

A bit late but I just watched it - I think he had a point, the reverse angle needed to confirm a more than likely deliberate knock-on that would have fundamentally affected the result was oddly not available, although it's difficult to believe with all the cameras there wouldn't have been one.

Heaf

No 7&1/2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 09 Apr 2021, 7:13 pm

Heaf wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Didn't catch the Bristol game but just read Austin Healy's comments on the TMO/director. Was it as bad as has been made out ie, only the 'suitable' replays and angles found? I commented on one of the 6Ns games where the ref was deciding things on replays which hadn't been requested and mentioned it could get a bit dodgy. The BT highlights don't show the incidents or the comments.

A bit late but I just watched it - I think he had a point, the reverse angle needed to confirm a more than likely deliberate knock-on that would have fundamentally affected the result was oddly not available, although it's difficult to believe with all the cameras there wouldn't have been one.

French tv directors. They are like the 17th man when French teams are at home.
profitius
profitius

Duty281 and Heaf like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 8:53 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:
GeordieFalcon wrote:Newcastle Falcons team to face Leicester Tigers (Saturday, 12.30pm, Mattioli Woods Welford Road, BT Sport 2)

15 Tom Penny
14 George Wacokecoke
13 Matias Orlando
12 Pete Lucock
11 Ben Stevenson
10 Brett Connon
9 Michael Young

1 Trevor Davison
2 George McGuigan
3 Logovi’i Mulipola
4 Greg Peterson
5 Sean Robinson
6 Will Welch
7 Mark Wilson (captain)
8 Callum Chick

Replacements
16 Jamie Blamire
17 Kyle Cooper
18 Mark Tampin
19 Rob Farrar
20 Gary Graham
21 Louis Schreuder
22 Joel Matavesi
23 Cooper Vuna

It'll be interesting to see what Falcons do with this one then. That bench isn't as strong as what Tigers have. Creates a real pressure for Falcons to come out firing from the first whistle as they'll definitely want to be in front at halftime. In that last game Flacons regrouped really well at half time and Tigers have got the option to change the picture quickly with the normal rotation of the front row in 45 minutes. Looking forward to it.

Yeah we'll need to be in a good position early on.

l hope Lucock and Chick can be as influential as last week going forward. If they can..that will bode well for the falcons in the future.

Sadly I'll miss the game...I have duties to do with the other half. Bloomin lunchtime kick offs.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 10 Apr 2021, 9:13 am

Ah you see I have carefully saved some painting in the kitchen that'll be doing around lunchtime today. It's on the wall opposite the TV in the kitchen which will be on and probably occupying my time more than the painting. Should allow me to keep that time free from family interference.

formerly known as Sam

Geordie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 10 Apr 2021, 12:52 pm

I think geordies other half has done him a favour.

No 7&1/2

Geordie and Heaf like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 1:38 pm

Just got back and switched on. Yes I think I'll go back out again...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 10 Apr 2021, 1:38 pm

The Falcons try was quite nice. He'll need to watch the scrums from behind his fingers with Tigers normal reserve front row destroying Falcons, an all international front row wait on the Tigers bench. Good to see young Heyes winning a lot of the penalties with the experienced guys offering a solid platform for him to attack.

McPhillips looks unrecognisable to the player from last year, in his last few games he's really turned his displays around.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm

de Bruyn has been dominant in the scrum for Leicester today.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 1:49 pm

Now thats quite a front row to bring on.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 1:50 pm

Ah and Penny injured again

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 10 Apr 2021, 1:51 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:de Bruyn has been dominant in the scrum for Leicester today.

He and Heyes hadn't really clicked as a combination but today they are doing very nicely. The hooker Clare is a lump that likes a scrum as well. DeBruin is a better tighthead than loosehead so playing on his weaker side today. I think Edinburgh will be very happy with him when he joins in the summer.

Falcons score a lovely 60m kick return to keep them in contact. Tigers are responding by sending on the cavalry. Penny might be paying for the try as Steward's covering tackle was a thumping one. Couldn't stop the try but it looks like he's had to go off.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:12 pm

Despite the fact Tigers have clearly been the better side from what I've seen and heard, I do bemoan all the errors we make..forced or unforced...

I just wonder if we need a change at the top...as I really do believe we have some good players.

They just look so rudderless at times. Total contrast from last week

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:17 pm

Exactly like that...an unenforced error!!! Aaarrgghhhh

Well done Gary Graham

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:18 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Despite the fact Tigers have clearly been the better side from what I've seen and heard, I do bemoan all the errors we make..forced or unforced...

I just wonder if we need a change at the top...as I really do believe we have some good players.

They just look so rudderless at times. Total contrast from last week  

Deano been in charge what 10 years now?
It's always a valid talk IMo at that stage.

Honestly wonder if Easter might be good as a Head coach though.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:24 pm

Easter is defence coach..not making a good case at the moment Welly... Laugh

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:25 pm

Feel sorry for Cooper there. Should have been the Falcons 21 for kicking the ball away at the back of the scrum. Cooper is going to get a suspension now because his scrum couldn't cope.

The scrum has probably been the deciding factor in the game.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:25 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Easter is defence coach..not making a good case at the moment Welly... Laugh

Outside of 1 or 2 moments Defence has been alright IMO.
Forwards is the bigger worry.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:26 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Easter is defence coach..not making a good case at the moment Welly... Laugh

The Falcons defence has been ferocious. Given the Tigers domination they have been in the game throughout.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:26 pm

Ah man this is embarrassing..no front rowers.

I also think It's time Mickey Ward was replaced as scrum coach...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:36 pm

I think whoever decided that Cooper was going to take up a prop space might need a spanking.

I don't get deano and his Prop recuitment.
Falcons have IMO
One of the best back rows in the league in Wilson, Graham and Chick
An extremely solid lock squad.
Some very good hookers

and then the props IDK even their first choice props too me seem like they would be most other clubs 3rd choices.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:55 pm

Agree Welly. Falcons even had a season in the Championship to talent spot but didn't seem to after the tightheads Clarey and Heffernan that were talked up. They eventually went to Sarries and Northampton. You don't need a pile of cash to sign good props (though it certainly helps). The scrum was a thorough man shaming event today. Great for Tigers but got to be some tough questions for Falcons players and coaches. You can't compete in a game where every scrum is either a penalty against you or you trying to get the ball out as you go backwards.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sat 10 Apr 2021, 3:07 pm

Why have so many back rowers aswell.

Chick, Wilson, Welch, Graham, Hardie, Van der Walt are all seniors.

Then you have Collett who has been very good but demoted as soon as a senior comes back.

Then we have a load of young back rowers who are excellent and should be the back ups...like Farrar..a 6'3 powerful blindside who is strong enough to play lock aswell.

Free up some seniors like Van Der Walt and Hardie and bring in some props..

Geordie

formerly known as Sam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Sat 10 Apr 2021, 3:25 pm

Big scrum by La Rochelle

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next