The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two)

3 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat? Pick Two!

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap3%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap17%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap8%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap14%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap28%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 10 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap14%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap11%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap5%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Empty Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 May 2021, 11:54 am

You know the deal, it's a poll. Pick two people that are the two you dislike the most. The most Kumquat. That's the ticket. And someone talk to Galted, it's just getting sad now.

Group 5
Rosanna Arquette
That blonde headed Kumquat that does the wine on Saturday Kitchen, Olly something.
Charlie Nicholas
Andy Robertson
Julia Hartley Brewer
Sue Perkins
Dereck Chisora
Clare Balding

I'd like to note that this mystery wine guy is blonde headed, not blonde haired.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 14 May 2021, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two)

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 12:34 pm

I don't actually hate anyone on this list.

I've voted for Perkins and Robertson. I've no idea who Robertson is but Flipper said loads of people have nominated him so he must be a right c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Five (Vote for Two)

Post by Samo Thu 13 May 2021, 3:18 pm

Julia Hartly-Brewer is the type of c*nt that could give paracetamol a sore head.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 3:33 pm

Samo wrote:Julia Hartly-Brewer is the type of c*nt that could give paracetamol a sore head.

I don't know who she is. But then I don't know who Andy Robertson and Owen Jones are so I suspect I am the biggest c*nt of the lot.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 May 2021, 5:23 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Samo wrote:Julia Hartly-Brewer is the type of c*nt that could give paracetamol a sore head.

I don't know who she is. But then I don't know who Andy Robertson and Owen Jones are so I suspect I am the biggest c*nt of the lot.

Owen Jones is left wing
JHB is right wing
Andy Robertson is left back

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 May 2021, 6:10 pm

JHB and Blondehead

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down