The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan

+4
lostinwales
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat? THE FINAL

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan Vote_lcap33%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan Vote_lcap67%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Jun 2021, 10:06 pm

Well here it is, the final of the Cumquat Cup, the most controversial competition in forum history. 

It looked all set up for a Katie Hopkins final, she would have been the favourite to win it. But this forum plays by its own rules, and the underdog Tim Martin has made his way into the final.

After beating Hopkins, some might make Martin favourite, but then we get to his rival. Piers Morgan, a man who was starting to rescue his reputation a little with his fierce interview technique coming up against a lacklustre politicians in the middle of a pandemic. 

To get to this stage, they have beaten some heavyweight foes - 

Martin: Hopkins, Kyle, Brand and Prince Andrew, as well as topping a group with Bezos, Emma Watson, Stephen King, Tim Henman, Musk, Lewis Hamilton, Sara Pascoe. 

Morgan: Carlson, Littlejohn, Keys and Henson, whilst Morgan topped a group consisting of Crooks, Walliams, Suarez, Karren Brady, Vince McMahon, Jai Courtney and Nick Ferrari. 

So on the day of England vs Scotland, is there anything more fitting than sitting inside and arguing who is the biggest cumquat?! 

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 22 Jun 2021, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Jun 2021, 8:56 am

If a professional troll beats a guy who has actively f**ed up so many businesses and companies, I will be mildly disappointed

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final - Tim Martin vs Piers Morgan

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 9:52 am

A bit disappointed with how it's all panned out, I expected a lot more from my c*nts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:03 am

Piers Morgan is currently a professional troll, but he is nothing like as cuddly as that description would imply. Well worth remembering his previous career as a tabloid editor coincided with the phone hacking scandals (Millie Dowler and all). Just checking dates he wasn't obviously active when Daniel Morgan was murdered but his career developed inside the press culture of that time.

Just in case (again) we have forgotten who Tim Martin is

LostinWales:

And the excellent post from Samo

Samo:

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:20 am

Let’s not forget Piers put fake stories about the army on the front pages. I’m not exactly one of those who think the British Army is above all reproach, but that was pretty shocking for its time

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:26 am

And he had a tantrum when a part time weatherman got the better of him intellectually.

Although I did vote for Martin. Mainly because I've had a tantrum over Morgan beating my man Carlson.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:43 am

I voted for Piers Morgan. Never heard of Tim Martin - no idea who he is.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 18 Jun 2021, 12:00 pm

Lead singer of Coldplay.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 1:03 pm

That's Chris Pringle. Tim Martin is a retired American tennis player, surprised Julius doesn't know who he is.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 18 Jun 2021, 1:45 pm

Which one is Tim from The Office?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Jun 2021, 1:51 pm

They call me... Tim.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 18 Jun 2021, 2:29 pm

You manky Scots git!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 2:39 pm

superflyweight wrote:Which one is Tim from The Office?  

He's in the Canterbury Tales of Chaucer... and Shakespeare.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 20 Jun 2021, 10:37 pm

Piers has taken it. 2021's Cumquat is quite clearly Mr Morgan. Well done, Piers.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon 21 Jun 2021, 9:23 am

He would win in most years

Do we get to see the nominations?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 21 Jun 2021, 11:20 am

Gutted for Jack Whitehall after all the work he's done over the past few years but the pollsters have spoken.

Thanks, Flipper. It's good to have some form of closure on this, or at the very least a yardstick against which to mention my favourite c*nts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Jun 2021, 6:13 pm

I have got other ideas in mind for more Culture Cups in the future. I'll pass them on to Tino, they'll be safe there.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down