The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead

3 posters

Go down

The best loosehead prop in world rugby right now?

Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Vote_lcap78%Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Sgt_Pooly, doctor_grey, demosthenes, carpet baboon, BamBam, neilthom7, Pete330v2
Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Vote_lcap0%Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Vote_lcap22%Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
No 7&1/2, Pal Joey

Total Votes : 9

+5
Pal Joey
carpet baboon
BamBam
neilthom7
Pete330v2
9 posters

Poll closed

Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Empty Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 06 Sep 2023, 5:23 am

I've seen a few of these floating around on social media so with the impending world cup, I thought it would be interesting to try and create a 606v2 XV and possibly see how it compares to one after England lift the trophy. Mostly done on form coming into the tournament.....add your thoughts, selections and complaints below.

To start.......we have no1.......Loosehead Prop:

1. Steven Kitshoff - Yes he's ginger, but don't let that take away Kitchoff's all round qualities as a top top international prop. He can do pretty much everything and is part of the most dominant scrum in rugby at the minute.

2. Ellis Genge - One of the few English players that can hold their head up high after a turgid year of International rugby.

3. Cyril Baille - A travesty the Frenchman will be injured for the tournement as he's had a stellar year. A great option in the tight and the loose, he just seems to put a solid performance in every game.

(Notable mentions for Andrew Porter, Pierre Schoeman and Ethan De Groot)

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead Empty Re: Pre-World Cup World XV - Loosehead

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 06 Sep 2023, 8:45 am

I struggle a little with SA forwards and these sort of select 15 s at the moment due to their subs tactics. Great set of players but I always er towards a player who is playing the majority of the match.

I don't think I'd be selecting many England players eithers at the mo due to Borthwick holding them back for the WC, so Baille.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 06 Sep 2023, 9:57 am

I'd have gone with Porter, but Kitschoff of these three

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down