The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - undisputed fight confirmed.

3 posters

Go down

Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - undisputed fight confirmed.  Empty Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - undisputed fight confirmed.

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2023, 5:03 pm

The fight, as expected, is in Saudi Arabia. No other details are given at the time.

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - undisputed fight confirmed.  Empty Re: Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - undisputed fight confirmed.

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Sep 2023, 5:04 pm

Still don't believe it'll happen. Fury looked so out of shape in that press conference event for the Ngannou fight, and there's a lot of time for him to pull out with injury.

Hearing December 23rd or January might be the fight date.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - undisputed fight confirmed.  Empty Re: Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - undisputed fight confirmed.

Post by Derek Smalls Sat 30 Sep 2023, 4:25 pm

It will happen because Frank Warren says so!
"This will be the fight of the century, I have no doubt," he says. " A past his best champion who is allowed to do lord it over the governing bodies, takes on the man who holds all the other belts, you know ,the guy who feigned injury to the nuts recently and was told by the referee to take four minutes. This is the shot in the arm of boxing that I so badly need."
Derek Smalls
Derek Smalls

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 16 Nov 2023, 6:22 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/67406398

Trying again for February 17th. This might happen. Fury's got three months to get in the gym and avoid Just Eat.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Thu 16 Nov 2023, 9:28 pm

They held a press conference announcing the fight officially with a face off and promoters present and the Saudi Prince somewhere in the audience who is bank-rolling the event. I think he is the same person bank-rolling the card on Dec 23rd.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down