The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes MARCUS SMITH so good at rugby!?!

3 posters

Go down

What makes MARCUS SMITH so good at rugby!?! Empty What makes MARCUS SMITH so good at rugby!?!

Post by SJCRugby Tue 19 Mar 2024, 7:24 pm

Hi all, hope you’re all doing well!

With Marcus Smiths' short but quite effective introduction to this year's Six Nations, I wondered what makes him so good at rugby?

So I made this short video breaking down and analysing some of his plays in recent years. Please feel free to give it a watch and hopefully, it’ll make you laugh a bit but I understand it won’t be everyones cup of tea!

What do you think makes Marcus Smith so good at rugby, or do you think Smith is good at rugby at all?

I’d love to discuss it below!

Thanks!

SJCRugby

Back to top Go down

What makes MARCUS SMITH so good at rugby!?! Empty Re: What makes MARCUS SMITH so good at rugby!?!

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue 19 Mar 2024, 8:24 pm

Marcus Smith is indeed good at rugby. I'm just waiting for him to kick on and become great at rugby. Technically he's got all the skills. A bit unlucky with injury pre 6N as he was supposedly in line to take the 10 shirt and Ford did a fantastic job in his absence.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

What makes MARCUS SMITH so good at rugby!?! Empty Re: What makes MARCUS SMITH so good at rugby!?!

Post by SJCRugby Tue 19 Mar 2024, 10:00 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:Marcus Smith is indeed good at rugby. I'm just waiting for him to kick on and become great at rugby. Technically he's got all the skills. A bit unlucky with injury pre 6N as he was supposedly in line to take the 10 shirt and Ford did a fantastic job in his absence.

Agreed! He's so close to being up there with the current greats of the game, but maybe he just needs a little bit of luck on his side to get there!

SJCRugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 01 Apr 2024, 9:05 pm

Well done on the video. Personally I dont think he is that great at all. Reminds me a bit of Jordan Larmor. Lots of flair and skill and determination but not particularly high rugby IQ nor composure.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down