The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Final Frontier" - Exodus vs The Coalition

2 posters

Go down

"The Final Frontier" - Exodus vs The Coalition Empty "The Final Frontier" - Exodus vs The Coalition

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm

Main Event
The Future of 6CWF
Exodus vs The Coalition
Theme: "In the end" by Jung Youth (cover)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"The Final Frontier" - Exodus vs The Coalition Empty Re: "The Final Frontier" - Exodus vs The Coalition

Post by acer101 Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:00 pm

After their meal at JJ Johnsons, Acer drives his family home. As they arrive, his wife heads inside to secure the house, a lingering reminder of the home invasion last year. Meanwhile, Acer opens the car boot to grab a jacket when his son speaks up softly, “Dad, I’m scared”.

Pausing, Acer inhales deeply, closing the boot of the car before crouching down to his son’s level.

“I want you to know it’s going to be okay. Remember when I had that big match back in July? Well, this time is different. I’ve got Uncle S and Uncle JJ by my side. They’ll make sure everything turns out fine.”

Leaning in closer, he whispers, “Can you keep a secret? I’m scared too. This match, it’s enormous. It’s not just about me; it’s about Uncle JJ’s company’s future. The thought of losing and letting him down terrifies me.”

“But we have to be brave. I have to be strong for my friends, and you, for your mother. Being brave doesn’t mean not feeling scared; it means facing those fears and pushing forward, no matter what. So let’s face this together, okay?”

After their heart-to-heart, Acer embraces his son tightly before gently urging him towards the house. “Now, go on, get ready for bed. If you’re finished in 5 minutes, we’ll have a couple of rounds of EA FC, deal?”

With an eager nod, his son dashes inside. Acer straightens up, his gaze drifting to the starlit sky, lost in thought for a moment before following his son indoors.

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

"The Final Frontier" - Exodus vs The Coalition Empty Re: "The Final Frontier" - Exodus vs The Coalition

Post by acer101 Thu 02 May 2024, 11:10 am

The short documentary, self-produced by Elevate Combat Gym and posted on YouTube, opens with a cinematic slow-motion sequence capturing Acer retrieving his bag from the car, shouldering it, and striding into Elevate's cutting-edge facility nestled within an industrial complex. As the scene unfolds, Acer exchanges greetings with his training partners, including MMA Champion Chael Kingdom, a 6CW alumnus. Chael's initial remarks to the camera seamlessly blend with footage showcasing Acer's rigorous training regimen—a dynamic circuit of medicine ball throws, burpees, sled pushes, hurdle jumps, and bear crawls, each movement highlighting Acer's explosive speed and precision footwork.

“I've known Acer since my wrestling days, and our bond formed instantly over our shared passion for wrestling and MMA. I owe him everything; he's connected me with the right people who welcomed me back into the MMA community after being blackballed due to a previous manager's actions. Without him, I wouldn't be here, gearing up for a record-breaking number of title defenses. So, when he asked me to be his training partner for Night of Glory, I couldn't refuse.”

“Acer has been a fixture at this gym since its inception, but I can tell you, he's never pushed himself like this before. Even as someone considered among the elite, he makes me feel inadequate!"

In the next clip, Kingdom is seen holding pads for Acer, demonstrating the sheer power, precision, and fluidity of each punch, as well as the lightning-fast combinations. Kingdom's voiceover persists.

"He's shattering gym records with his sled pull sprints and standing jumps. His conditioning is unparalleled, and much credit goes to Coach."

"Coach" refers to Quade White, the Head Coach of Elevate Combat and Manager of the facility, who himself hails from the wrestling world, having competed in 6WF. Transitioning from the ring to coaching, White discovered his knack for nurturing both emerging talents and seasoned stars. As Acer diligently undergoes the "man in the middle" drill in the background, his unwavering determination and stamina shine through with each completed round.

"Our paths crossed during my brief stint in 6WF," White recalls. "Acer sought my advice on improving shoulder strength after a minor injury. Even after I left the promotion to pursue coaching, our connection remained strong, with Acer eventually becoming one of my clients. When he decided to establish this facility, he didn't just invest in the space; he invested in me. That's the kind of man he is, and I'm forever grateful."

Reflecting on Acer's training journey, White notes a transformation from initially unstructured and lackluster efforts to a surge in intensity fueled by emotion prior to his match at Born in Fire. However, White emphasizes that emotion can hinder peak performance, citing examples from boxing and MMA. Since Acer's return to 6CWF, his training regimen has undergone a remarkable evolution, marked by unwavering motivation and discipline. White attests to Acer's smart dietary choices and strategic training approach, confidently asserting that Acer is in the best shape of his life. If Acer's training is any indication, White predicts a tough time ahead for the competitors in Exodus.

In the final scene, Acer pushes himself through a grueling HIIT sprint session on the Assault Bike, wearing an altitude mask that accentuates his determination. As the session concludes, a visibly exhausted Acer removes the mask, gasping for air. With lactic acid gradually subsiding and heart rate stabilising, he steps off the bike, his sweat-soaked shirt revealing the sculpted muscles beneath. Walking towards the camera, Acer delivers a message:

"Exodus, get ready. In 16 days, you'll realize you've bitten off more than you can chew."

Addressing Clarke James directly, Acer asserts, "I've always said we're in the third act of our story, and the ending will be definitive. While you've been busy amassing your forces, I've been here, relentlessly pushing myself to become stronger, faster, better. And I'll prove to you that this mask," he gestures to the altitude mask, "has a greater impact than yours ever will."

With a determined gaze, Acer nudges the camera lens aside as the credits roll.

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 10 May 2024, 9:34 am

*There is an expectant and raucous crowd gathered at Hampden Park for the media scrum and weigh-in day. "Here comes the boom" then shatters the airwaves and the reception from the audience is deafening as JJ Johnson arrives on the stage. JJ is dressed in black joggers and a black vest. He nods in appreciation as he walks from one side of the stage to the other and then heads to ringside. JJ makes sure to interact with the fans in attendance before he climbs up into the ring. JJ accepts a microphone before turning to the fans.

JJ: Hampden Park...

*Crowd cheer

JJ: Glasgow, Scotland....

*Even more cheers

JJ: Just look at this place....man....it's even more spectacular than I could have imagined....Night of Glory is a week away and this place gone be rocking..

*The fans continue to cheer and chant

JJ: It's only fitting that Night of Glory IX sees us return to the spiritual home of 6CW.....Glasgow has been here for this company since day one and words cannot express our gratitude to all of you....the same way that 6WF was born in Birmingham......I can assure you that I do not forget....because without all of you, we wouldn't be here....

Now I know everyone expects me to be out here to address Clarke James & Exodus...

*Huge boos now

JJ: But I'm gone be honest, there ain't anything left to say on that.....we've all said our bit, we've done unspeakable and unfathomable things to one another.....the battlelines are drawn and at Night of Glory it is all gone end, one way or another....

No....tonight I'm out here to talk to all of you and I'm here to talk to the 6CWF locker-room...

*The fans are exchanging looks with one another now

JJ: We stand one week away from our biggest event....quite possible the greatest PPV ever amassed in the history of this illustrious industry...we all have our separate matches, different avenues, stories to finish...

The questions are burning....will Max Adamson win the 6WF Championship again or will he be forced to retire?

*A Max Adamson chant starts up now

JJ: Can Dicey Reilly end the record-breaking European Championship reign of Daniel Reilly?

*There is a huge rendition of "Zombie" now reverberating around Hampden

JJ: Just what will go down inside of Hell in a Cell?

*Huge cheers from the crowd

JJ: And who will seize control of this company.....JJ Johnson or Alex Walker?

*A colossal "JJ" chant starts up now

JJ: Now I know there be guys in the back who don't like me, that is par for the course....always gone be like that....maybe they don't like how I do business, how I run things....nobody is perfect and I get that...but hear me out for just a few minutes....

When the decision was made last May to bring 6CWF back, to breathe life into this company once again it was a second chance for all of us....I stood in this ring and I welcomed everyone back and I said things would be different, that we'd ensure to learn from past mistakes.....but truth be told I had no idea what to expect and history truly does have a bad habit of repeating itself....I screwed up, I opened up the doors to anyone and everyone....the demons started knocking and I let them in....that's on me and it's also on me to rectify that at Night of Glory....sure I've got my brothers by my side and I couldn't be more thankful for them and their support....but this is my mess and I need to clean it up...

*JJ rubs his chin now as the audience hang on his every word

JJ: This place has been my life for the last 17 years and I know I am not alone in that so that is why I am here....I stand before you tonight just a man....no suit, no tie, no business affiliation....I stand in front of you as JJ Johnson the man, the wrestler, the father and the husband....

At Night of Glory this company is on the line and although the contract stipulates that if The Coalition lose then full control will pass to Alex Walker.....Alex Walker isn't here anymore...

*A lot of the audience seem surprised by this news

JJ: Look around....Alex Walker disappeared into the night just weeks ago....this is a man who spent a year or more designing a plot, scheming away to ensure he gained control of 6CWF and on the eve of getting what he so desperately wanted he has vanished into thin air....so why? Why would he run for the hills?

Exodus...Clarke James....

*JJ stares down the camera now

JJ: If they are successful at Night of Glory then control of this company does not pass to Alex Walker...it passes to Exodus and it passes to Clarke James.....now we've had active superstars in charge before, we've had to deal with biased authority figures aplenty....but this is different, this is something that none of us bounce back from...

Clarke James told the world twelve months ago that he would do anything and everything to become world champion again.....and in that time he has spread hate and terror as far and wide as he possibly can....he has attacked and brutalised countless 6CWF superstars, officials, staff and alumni....he has broken into my home, Acer's home, Saint's home.....threatened our families, our children, our parents....he has crossed every line that exists in life and yet still, to this point, he has not achieved what he wanted and that is to become world champion...

Clarke James has shown us all what he is willing to do to get what he wants....no mercy or ounce of remorse exists within the soulless vessel he calls a body...

And at Night of Glory The Coalition is the only barrier that remains...the last line of defence...

*JJ stares around Hampden Park now before he speaks again

JJ: If we fall next week then the gates are breached.....you've all seen the clips....Clarke James has amassed an army to help him to fulfil his goal and I know that at Night of Glory there is no depth he will not sink to in order to achieve that...

But hear me now and hear me good....

Because this doesn't just apply to me....to Acer....to Saint.....this applies to everyone....

All those great upcoming matches I talked about earlier.....the stories that need endings....they mean nothing and I mean absolutely nothing should Clarke James & Exodus win at Night of Glory...we are talking about the most evil and sinister motherf***er walking God's green earth with total control at his fingertips....

So in the next week whilst you do all your media duties, interviews and training.....whilst you gear yourself up and psyche yourself into the groove for the biggest night on the calendar....remember my words....

Yes you all have your own careers....yes, you all have your own lives and goals....you all have your own stories to write....I get that, I respect that, I live that just as much as anyone else...

And don't get me f***ed up here because this isn't JJ Johnson saying "Vote for me" as your leader....this isn't me telling you to forget any beef I ever had with anyone....this ain't no popularity contest, this real life and I promise each and everyone of you that it will become a damn sight "realer" should Exodus walk out triumphant next week...

Don't believe me? Everyone gone be entitled to their opinion but listen up....JJ Johnson has been Clarke James' #1 target for twelve months now....the elaborate games he has crafted just for my benefit, turning my life inside out....torturing me mentally and physically...violently assaulting my friends and my family, my colleagues and my workforce.....

So when I'm gone.....who gone take my place?

Because if I fall at Night of Glory then Clarke James don't need to target me no more....but you (JJ points toward the back) y'all fair game after that....all of you are the ones standing in his way when The Coalition ceases to exist....

So who and what is going to stop him turning up at Joyce Patricks' house? Maybe he gone pay a visit to little Willow Darlington if Gazzy steps out o' line? Perhaps Emmy becomes the next casualty of war when Liam Wood gets too close to becoming a world champion again?

Listen to me, don't listen to me....that's y'all prerogative....but like I said I stand befo you tonight as a man and I do not want anyone to go through what me and mine have gone through over the last year....I would not wish that on anyone....

You can rest assured that next week I will give every last drop of blood, sweat and tears that resides in my body....Acer and The Saint gone do the same....we will put everything on the line for the future of this company...

We will do it for events like Night of Glory....we will do it for the fans (huge response) who have had our back since the beginning.....for 6CWF.....for everyone who has been a victim of Clarke James' wickedness.....and....

*JJ looks back down the lens of the camera now

JJ: We will do it for all of you in the back so that you do not have to endure what we have endured.....

And if it takes my last breath to make it happen then so be it because this is bigger than me, this is bigger than any one person or any one event....

But I just want you to be prepared.....because the storm is coming and you can either hide and wait for it to pass, hoping it don't find you....or you can meet it head on and stop it before it's too late...

I assure you this is the greatest and most dangerous threat this company has ever faced....I just hope we survive....

*JJ drops the mic now as the crowd chant his name. Johnson looks emotional as he stares around at the audience and at the crew members. It is clear that the weight of what is coming is playing on everyone's mind.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Fri 10 May 2024, 10:24 am

In the midst of the media frenzy, Acer is behind the curtain that closes off the media zone from the rest of Hampden Park. He remains glued to the monitor, observing JJ's appearance. Clarissa steps forward, wielding the microphone, questioning Acer's absence from the stage alongside JJ. Acer's response is firm yet candid, emphasising that this is JJ's moment to talk to his fans and the locker room to publicly reveal what has been on his mind.

Clarissa's next question delves into JJ's apprehensions about what would happen after an Exodus victory. Acer takes a moment before retorting :

“The crux of that statement lies in the word ‘IF.’ Every contest demands a winner and a loser, that's a given. Pose the question to any wrestler, any fighter, and they'll all say that they intend to win. In the realm of the modern gladiator, defeat is inconceivable—yet, in reality, it's always a possibility. JJ is simply being 100% real, as he always has, sharing his thoughts with HIS people.
Now that he’s got that off his chest, I know him well enough to know that his focus will narrow solely to victory. With just over a week remaining, I'm already entrenched in the mindset of our inevitable success. The relentless training, both mental and physical, the unseen efforts away from the spotlight—come next Saturday, they'll yield their rewards. When we go to bed in the early hours of Sunday, after celebrating our triumph of Exodus, JJ will have reclaimed full control of his company. The saga of Clarke James will finally draw to a close, and who knows? Perhaps, just perhaps, a championship pursuit awaits me.”

After those final words, Acer's lips curl into an almost-wry smile, hinting at a blend of seriousness and jest, as Clarissa concludes the interview.

acer101

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down