The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punk vs Austin???

+2
Kay Fabe
TopoftheChops
6 posters

Go down

Punk vs Austin??? Empty Punk vs Austin???

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:36

There is clearly a lot of friction with these two men. Punk and Austin having "conversations" on twitter. Also Punk mocking Austin on raw in 2010. Would you like to see a fued in the future possibly leading to a bout at wrestlemania and how would you book it?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Punk vs Austin??? Empty Re: Punk vs Austin???

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:52

I don't think theres any real friction between the both, I think Austins probably let on to Punk that he's considering a future program and Punk is more than willing to be apart of it, it books itself for me

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 15 Jun 2011, 19:08

As much as I'd love it, I don't think it will ever happen. Booking would be easy, Austin is everything Punk is against - beer drinking, swearing, hell raising. The biggest problem though, dare I say it in fear the internet might break, is that Punk isn't a big enough draw (I'll get my coat). I just think if Austin ever did make a comeback it'd be against a Cena, Orton, HHH or Taker.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 15 Jun 2011, 19:17

Punk wouldn't need to be the draw, Austin would handle that, Punk's character would be the key

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by boomdangle Thu 16 Jun 2011, 09:49

Punk want's to take a break after his contract expres (well that is the rumour) so don't see it happening.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:52

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3639096/Hulk-Hogan-wants-one-last-wrestling-matchagainst-Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin.html

That's on the Sun's wrestling page at the moment and interesting to note that Hogan seems to think Austin may be gearing up to 'do something'.

It could all link in with Punk, and what with the Twitter back and forth and the moment on Raw, it doesn't seem so far fetched that they would work something out.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Seven Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:04

Mr H you are a brave man daring to criticise Punk! I agree that the storyline works but if Punk can't beat Rey Mysterio at Wrestlemania then why would fans buy into him being a credible contender for Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Last edited by Mark_Seven on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioned Hogan but new thread started on same topic)

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:12

Austin wouldn't give Hogan the time of day let alone give him one last Wrestling moment

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down