The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team For Connacht

2 posters

Go down

Team For Connacht Empty Team For Connacht

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 11 Feb 2011, 11:17 am

Dan Evans
Darren Daniel
Regan King
Scott Williams
Dan Newton
Martin Roberts

Iestyn Thomas
Emyr Phillips
Rhys Thomas
Vernon Cooper
Lou Reed
Rob McCusker
Jon Edwards
Ben Morgan

(Bench -: R Lawrence, S Gardiner, OE (i don't know), J Fa'amatuinu, N Cudd, G Davies, O Williams, N Reynolds)

To be honest i am very impressed with the depth in the team, and the speed at which certain players have returned from injury
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Team For Connacht Empty Team For Connacht ScarletSpiderman Today at 11:17

Post by ospreylian Fri 11 Feb 2011, 11:42 am

Hiya SS, We meet up again!
If you go on the Beeb 606 tell everyone about this site, I think it's the best there is, I got WARNED by those mods for doing so ( still got one in this morning).
Connacht are always a tough nut to crack, well drilled and with "an all for one attitude" they can be dismissed at your peril. Tellingly they will lose a couple of players at the end of this season to the bigger teams like Munster and Leinster, and so i take no notice of those who say Connacht are a rollover.
They lose few players to the national squad and so are one of the teams to benefit at this time of the year.

Wont always be quite so friendly........... Smile

ospreylian

Back to top Go down

Team For Connacht Empty Re: Team For Connacht

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 11 Feb 2011, 12:43 pm

Aw rudey poo, I should have used a new user name, and then i could have escaped having to be nice to you and JB lol.

To be honest i am expecting a very bad day result-wise at the weekend (both Wales and Scarlets lossing), however i am pretty pleased to see the likes of Regan King, Simon Gardiner and Jon Edwards returning just when they are needed the most. Fingers crossed they can play well, and get some confidene for the following weekend against a slightly weakened Ulster.

Who have your boys got this weekend?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ospreylian Fri 11 Feb 2011, 1:46 pm

yeah you should have changed, i did, I dropped the "one", now no one knows who I am. :606laugh:

A little apprehensive about the Wales game to say the least, and not too sure about the Ospreys game. we play ulster at the Liberty KO 5;10pm on sunday........gosh you could even come to that.

As far as i'm aware neither JB or any of he others have crossed over yet, I would die if Nottins or Cyril joined, Hersh i can just about take.

Spread the good news about this site whenever you make a comment on the Beeb 606, noyice they plan to end to coincide with the end of the football season.

ospreylian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 11 Feb 2011, 1:50 pm

Connacht Side

1 Brett Wilkinson
2 Adrian Flavin
3 Jamie Hagan
4 Michael Swift
5 Mike McCarthy
6 Andrew Browne
7 Johnny O’Connor (C)
8 Mike McComish
9 Frank Murphy
10 Ian Keatley
11 Fionn Carr
12 Troy Nathan
13 Niva Ta’auso
14 Brian Tuohy
15 Gavin Duffy

16 Dermot Murphy
17 Dylan Rogers
18 Rodney Ah You
19 Bernie Upton
20 Ray Ofisa
21 Cillian Willis
22 Mia Nikora
23 Shane Monahan

Ospreylain, I have posted the same thread on 606 with a link here, and do tend to try and intice people onto here. To be honest I will be gutted when 606 does go, as it is a good social thing, and not just an excuse to skive work (as it was when i started).

I don't think Ulster will be too much of a problem for the Ospreys, after all you LV= and non0international boys seem to be playing pretty well. Only problem is will you have enough props this time?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ospreylian Fri 11 Feb 2011, 1:57 pm

Naughty, naughty :yellow card:

Only ulster fans are allowed to say things like that.

On my post re Ospreys i think that fussel is FB because of his greater experience.

ospreylian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 11 Feb 2011, 2:47 pm

True only the Ulster boys have the right to really say it, but its a friday and i am in one of them moods.

I guess as the game goes on Fuss and Prydie will probably end up swapping about as the play dictates, after all it is only a number on a shirt, and not a necessary requirement for them to remain in that position all match.

Anyhow i am best of luck to all this weekend.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down