The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Moment in Wrestling

+24
VDT
Lex-Express
Show_352
NickisBHAFC
Shot 21 LCFC
hockeyking0011
ADMIN
Brady12
goldustismyhero
legendkillar
more_awesome_than_a_ri
talkingpoint
The Awesome Giz
Clunge4life
Kay Fabe
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
UpsideDownFace
Kenny
Mark_Seven
The Womble
Jammy31
Mr H
westisbest
AberdeenSteve
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favourite Moment in Wrestling - Page 2 Empty Favourite Moment in Wrestling

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 16 Jun 2011, 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seeing as there is such a massive range of posters on here these days, I thought I'd start up a thread and ask for everyones favourite moments in their time watching wrestling. Just to see the range of moments we get.

I want to think of those moments that had you sitting on the edge of your seat, shouting at the TV or those moments that you could watch over and over and never get bored of.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Favourite Moment in Wrestling - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Moment in Wrestling

Post by andy_14clark Thu 30 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

Has to be Edge spearing Jeff Hardy from the top of the ladder while Jeff had hold of the belt.

And a funny momeny for me was, i dont remember when or who, think it was one of the old wrestlemania when one of the wrestlers went to hit some with a wrench, hit the rope, waiting about 5 seconds then hit himself in the face laughing Think the guy had some kind of greek name

Or Jacqueline's boob fault Shocked
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 02 Jul 2011, 7:40 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I find that unbelievable, also I'm amazed that in a 'sport' that so little of what you see and hear is actually real that anyone takes any retirement match/angle so seriously

I can only give you my genuine thoughts on how I felt in 1991 aged 12! It's so easy for you to sit in judgement at the ripe old age of 28, but in truth myself and most of my friends all felt the same way. Macho put it all on the line and then rescinded on his word when he lost. We knew it was fake and we all knew he was going to lose the match, but to see him stroll back in and try to get momentum to be reinstated was pathetic.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2