The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phillips suspended from Wales Squad

+29
Dominic Dicoco
ospreylian
Thespacedragon
bedfordwelsh
glamorganalun
majesticimperialman
samuraidragon
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Looseheaded
Barry John III
Shifty
mpc28
Intotouch
snoopster
Knowsit17
OzT
mckay1402
Cari
manofgwent
BATH_BTGOG
ScarletSpiderman
Impossible Standards
lostinwales
Imperialbigdave
whocares
wales606
Luckless Pedestrian
greybeard
Adam D
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Phillips suspended from Wales Squad Empty Phillips suspended from Wales Squad

Post by Adam D Fri 17 Jun - 22:20

Following on from the recent fraquas with Mike Phillips, he has now been suspended from the Welsh squad indefinately.

Yesterdays discussion on the matter - https://www.606v2.com/t7309-mike-phillips-fighting-with-bouncers-at-3am-last-night

Pictures of the incident:

Spoiler:

Mike Phillips has been suspended indefinitely from Wales squad duties with immediate effect.

The move comes after WalesOnline published the above pictures of Phillips being restrained by bouncers outside a Cardiff city centre McDonalds at 3am.

The 28-year-old, who completed a switch from the Ospreys to French side Bayonne earlier this week, has been told not to report to WRU headquarters at the National Centre of Excellence this Monday - the day his personal training regime is due to start – and has been barred from the squad until further notice.

In a statement released today, the Wales management team said it would take time to consider the circumstances surrounding the allegations about the player’s behaviour in public while on leave from the squad before it meets for pre-Rugby World Cup training.

The WRU said it would seek further details about the this week's incident while the suspension is in place.

WRU chief executive Roger Lewis said: “The player has been suspended due to a clear breach of the standards which we expect to be maintained by someone involved in one of our national squads.

“Discipline and acceptable behaviour are issues which run to the core values of the Welsh Rugby Union and we cannot tolerate any compromise of those standards.

“Mike Phillips is an exceptional player, but there is irrefutable evidence of a prima facie nature that he was engaged in behaviour which falls below the standards we set.

“It is vitally important that we send out a clear and unambiguous message to one and all concerning our views on matters of this sort.

“That message must be heard clearly by all players, coaches, administrators, volunteers, supporters and, of course, the parents and guardians of any child attracted to take part in the national sport of Wales.

“By taking decisive action now we are emphasising that this sort of incident is highly unusual in that the majority of people involved in Welsh rugby help us maintain the proud record we have for fair play and off the field courtesy.

“Our senior national squad players are highly visible because of the profile which accompanies the success of our national sport and it is made clear to them that they are the ambassadors we rely on to foster and sustain our image.

“An incredible amount of hard work is currently taking place as our players prepare for the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand and that effort must be recognised and supported by all involved.

“I am making my views public at this time because, as the nation anticipates our involvement in Rugby World Cup there is no room for any ambiguity in our reasoning.

“Rugby is part of the culture of our nation and we must do all in our power to ensure that the game remains a sport that everyone in Wales can be rightly proud of.”

Wales team manager Alan Phillips said: “We have suspended Mike Phillips on the clear evidence of a level of behaviour we regard as unacceptable.

“It is clear there has been a breach of our disciplinary standards.”

The suspension has been approved by Wales head coach Warren Gatland and agreed by the senior squad management team.

The WRU said it has not been alerted of any criminal action and the suspension is based on its own rules of behaviour.

A statement from the union said it would offer no further comment on the issue.

Cardiff Blues scrum-half Lloyd Williams has been called into the Wales pre-Rugby World Cup training squad and will report for duty on Monday.

Phillips made his debut for Wales in 2003 against Romania, and has since won 52 caps, with his most recent appearance coming against the Barbarians earlier this month.

Full article here - Walesonline

So any surprise and do you think he really cares?

Other than Elvis, has a burger cost a man so much?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Phillips suspended from Wales Squad Empty Re: Phillips suspended from Wales Squad

Post by greybeard Fri 17 Jun - 22:22

I have Captain Mainwaring talking to Private Pike in my head now...

"stupid boy"

greybeard

Back to top Go down

Phillips suspended from Wales Squad Empty Re: Phillips suspended from Wales Squad

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 17 Jun - 22:27

Hobo wrote:So any surprise and do you think he really cares?

I'm sure he's gutted, Hobo. It was made clear to him that he was surplus to requirements at the Ospreys, so he must have been glad of remaining first-choice scrum half for Wales despite playing poorly. He's actually going to have to prove he's worthy of inclusion now - which is as it should be.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Fri 17 Jun - 22:36

"Cardiff Blues scrum-half Lloyd Williams has been called into the Wales pre-Rugby World Cup training squad and will report for duty on Monday."

Excellent news!!! Im a big fan of L.Williams after this season and its good he is getting some recognision in the Wales set up.

Surely this must be the last straw with player behaviour - its about time an example was made, although I fear that in a few weeks Phillips will quietly slip back into the squad and will be on the plane to NZ. :/

Last edited by wales606 on Fri 17 Jun - 23:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Fri 17 Jun - 22:36

Bayonne might not be too unhappy about that.

hope he does not go there end july during the notorious "fetes de bayonne" (3-5 days non stop party/feria in the streets)...

Last edited by whocares on Fri 17 Jun - 22:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperialbigdave Fri 17 Jun - 22:38

apparently he was begging them for mercy,
but they wouldnt release him
Imperialbigdave
Imperialbigdave

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 17 Jun - 22:38

Ah the eternal problem with Welsh rugby. (ok its not unique to Wales just seems to be worse here). Players just seem to too easily believe they have 'made it' and are somehow important and can do what they like.

On the odd occasions when a coach gets the Welsh team properly hungry as it were they then become a force to be reckoned with. (Shortly followed by them believing their own publicity, believing all they have to do is turn up then their form slumps, rinse and repeat..)

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossible Standards Fri 17 Jun - 22:39

The WRU had to do something with this. IMO we are better not having Phillips in the squad as he clearly hasn't been on form for a while.
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 17 Jun - 22:59

It may do Mike the world of good being dropped from the weslh squad. He will either want to go out and prove himself on the feild, or do an Alix Popham and take himself out of the equation totally.

I do think the main problem with welsh rugby and its 'stars' is that the players know that once they have completed their second stint with the national squad their place is pretty much safe. What the coaching set up need to do is drop some of these 'stars' every now and again just to remind them that they are not irreplacable. And being honest the majority of the players I am thinking about are very much replacable
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by BATH_BTGOG Fri 17 Jun - 23:06

So has he been banned from the squad because of his behaviour or the fact he wanted to eat McDonalds?
BATH_BTGOG
BATH_BTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Fri 17 Jun - 23:22

Why not Wayne evans.
So we have 2 blues scrum halves.

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri 17 Jun - 23:26

Imperialbigdave wrote:apparently he was begging them for mercy,

He and Duffy split up in May apparently. Maybe that's why he went off the rails.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun - 23:42

To be fair, the WRU have waited far too long to come down hard on a Welsh rugby player. We've had Jamie Roberts and John Davies involved in an altercation outside a nightclub, during the 6Nations; Andy Powell involved in a bar fight, ;Bradley Davies involved in supposed bar fight, and now this.

It's not something that Welsh rugby needs and I actually think the WRU have got it right on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Fri 17 Jun - 23:44

Lloyd Williams has been called in as cover. Glad about that I reckon he has a really bright future.
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Fri 17 Jun - 23:45

Don't like to see any players getting into trouble like that. I do feel for him though, wonder how much was him being baited by the public? Didn't he have a bit of a trouble on a train a while ago with some soccer supporters?

I just feel it's a bit tragic that photo of him on the floor with the 2 policemen, when he could have been a lauded person in Wales for his rugby. It's easy to say to these sports personalities to turn the other cheek, but how much shoudl they take?

Am not condoning an all out crime spree by all sport starts, but this smacks, yes a play on word there too as well, but this smacks of maybe a bloke's been taunted once too often.

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 17 Jun - 23:48

Jamie Roberts and Foxy were not involved as such. Roberts got punched and neither of them did anything to the 'attacker'.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun - 23:51

SS - I know that, but they were still seen out, at 3am during the week leading up to a 6Nations match - hardly the most professional image of a rugby player, and not something the WRU would want to be associated with I don't think.

Back to top Go down

Post by BATH_BTGOG Fri 17 Jun - 23:53

Cari wrote:

He and Duffy split up in May apparently. Maybe that's why he went off the rails.

That explains the drinking and the anger, but it doesn't explain why he wanted a Mcdonalds so bad? Whistle
BATH_BTGOG
BATH_BTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 17 Jun - 23:54

Someone just stole my twitter joke!

Apparantely Mike Phillips was taken home after the incident. By Andy Powell on a golf buggy.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 18 Jun - 0:04

lostinwales wrote:Ah the eternal problem with Welsh rugby. (ok its not unique to Wales just seems to be worse here). Players just seem to too easily believe they have 'made it' and are somehow important and can do what they like.

On the odd occasions when a coach gets the Welsh team properly hungry as it were they then become a force to be reckoned with. (Shortly followed by them believing their own publicity, believing all they have to do is turn up then their form slumps, rinse and repeat..)

I think you're right there. The GS was achieved through players having to fight not only to win but to keep their starting place. Phillips among others is part of Gatland's infamous Favourites list now.

The complacency and lack of serious adjustment for occasions such as this is unbelievable. Too many times the management has taken a kick up the rear from reality and rather than learn from it they just keep bending over. I'm not just talking about Gatland and co but the WRU for allowing such sickening personal arrogance to sneak in.

It really is little wonder that no long-term consistency has occurred under these circumstances furious

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopster Sat 18 Jun - 0:06

Hobo wrote:Someone just stole my twitter joke!

Apparantely Mike Phillips was taken home after the incident. By Andy Powell on a golf buggy.

I hate to say it but since the Powell/ golf buggy incident that joke has been used everytime a Welsh player has had a negative headline....
I think "he's getting a lift in Andy Powell's golf buggy" has almost become the Welsh version of "he's in the dog house".

If I was Welsh I'd be happy with this - he's not been the best scrum half in Wales for a while now but seems to be undroppable, this is a chance for an in form scrum half to get in the side and stay there.

snoopster

Back to top Go down

Post by Intotouch Sat 18 Jun - 0:21

Sorry but i really don't get this. Why is Phillips being singled out like this? Other Welsh players have been arrested and charged for their criminal actions and are still part of the Welsh squad yet this guy does nothing much and gets suspended indefinitely?

I'm not saying that what he did didn't look bad. It does, but compared to being charged with assault it's in the ha'penny place. Has it only just occurred to the WRU that they have codes of conduct or did Phillips do something else to be singled out like this? Was he on a warning or something?

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 18 Jun - 0:25

Intotouch wrote:Sorry but i really don't get this. Why is Phillips being singled out like this? Other Welsh players have been arrested and charged for their criminal actions and are still part of the Welsh squad yet this guy does nothing much and gets suspended indefinitely?

I'm not saying that what he did didn't look bad. It does, but compared to being charged with assault it's in the ha'penny place. Has it only just occurred to the WRU that they have codes of conduct or did Phillips do something else to be singled out like this? Was he on a warning or something?

The simple reason why is.........(well two simple reasons)

1. He is of a very high profile

and (more importantly)

2. His form was poo and its a easy reason to drop a high profile name without backlash.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by greybeard Sat 18 Jun - 0:29

Intotouch wrote:Sorry but i really don't get this. Why is Phillips being singled out like this? Other Welsh players have been arrested and charged for their criminal actions and are still part of the Welsh squad yet this guy does nothing much and gets suspended indefinitely?

That's a good question.

I'd say after the recent issues with Powel and Henson, and the fact that they were called in front of the WRU to 'discuss' things, the WRU have decided that the next public code of conduct breach would be handled swiftly and harshly. I wouldn't blame them if that was the case.

Harsh punishments are never given to the deserving, they're given to the next guy to come along after the powers that be have decided enough is enough.

The key will be if the WRU remain consistent from now on.

greybeard

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sat 18 Jun - 0:32

Wayne evans should feel gutted to be behind Lloyd williams, let alone Richie Rees. Phillips doesn't suit Wales style, but Rees hasn't played for Wales for a long while and with the possibility of the decrepit Stephen jones outside him, Namibia will be rubbing their hands!!!!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by mpc28 Sat 18 Jun - 0:34

Slightly off topic but why has Lloyd Williams been selected ahead of Wayne Evans?

I thought Evans was unlucky not to be in the 45 before Mike Phillips got kicked out.

mpc28

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 18 Jun - 0:38

That's the sad thing. Either by coincidence every other player reportedly involved in off-the-field incidents were the victims and did nothing to ask for trouble in their respective situations (which I doubt) or the WRU are the ones who should be educated in discipline. The fact that photos were released of Phillips being held down by police makes it all the more cringe-worthy for them! In this case their hands have been forced when they previously did not act of their own accord.

The current board has shown no signs of being able to behave competently and professionally on a regular basis. As has been said the arrogance level of individual players in Wales has grown to a shocking extent at least partly because of players not suffering the consequences for their actions often enough, both on and off the park.

Ironically from not being able to tackle to giving some verbal naughty naughty boy at a club a few lumps, some players still have a starting place reserved in their name...

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 18 Jun - 1:18

Look at the end of the day going out at 3am and getting into a fight with bouncers in mcdonalds of all places isnt the sort of normal behaviour you expect people to do on a Tuesday night.
Lets be clear about this, Mike Phillips is 28 years old. Most of us have gotten into the odd scrape with a bouncer outside a night club when we were teenagers when we'd had a bit to much to drink. But Phillips should be a lot smarter than this especially at his age and with his profile.
He's pretty renowned for having this "don't you know who i am?" attitude when he's out and is generally thought of as an unplesant individual by most of the hardcore Ospreys fans.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossible Standards Sat 18 Jun - 1:25

Slightly off topic but why has Lloyd Williams been selected ahead of Wayne Evans?

I thought Evans was unlucky not to be in the 45 before Mike Phillips got kicked out.

Since when does Gatland actually pick on form anymore. I agree Evans should be in there as he had a good end to the season and is actually playing regular rugby.
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry John III Sat 18 Jun - 1:35

My initial thoughts on the WRU's statement were that if ever there was a time to remove this man from the squad, this would be a very convenient opportunity, but that's just plain cynical of me.

Going through a difficult time and not responding too well to public reaction and provocation? Very likely I think, because it's no secret that he's taking a battering of insults from the public in Wales.

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs here, the WRU have made an example of him, but equally, he put himself in this position in the first place.

Last edited by Barry John III on Sat 18 Jun - 1:40; edited 1 time in total
Barry John III
Barry John III

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Sat 18 Jun - 1:38

BATH_BTGOG wrote:
Cari wrote:

That explains the drinking and the anger, but it doesn't explain why he wanted a Mcdonalds so bad? Whistle

Now he has nobody to cook for him?

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sat 18 Jun - 2:26

Drinking till 3AM and stuffing yoru face with burgers is hardly the level of dedication and training youd expect from professional international sports "stars" ragrdless of the fights he gets into.
It does betray a serous cultural problem in Union even at the highest levels that ultimatly is going to hold back the British teams.

Once was stupid, twice very silly, 3 times bad habit.Lord knows what Hensons going to have to do to top this.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by samuraidragon Sat 18 Jun - 2:39

Let's not forget that Mike has done some great things for Wales and the Lions in his time. Unfortunately the liaison with Duffy appears to have done him in, like the liaison with CC finished Henson. Let's hope he gets his act together in France (where the McD s do not have bouncers and the hot babes expect you to be able to hold down a conversation about Sartre and Camus).

samuraidragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 18 Jun - 2:56

Looseheaded - no...that's why he went to McDonalds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004787/Mike-Phillips-suspended-Wales-squad.html

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 18 Jun - 3:03

Mike Phillips suspeneded from the Welsh squad untill further notice.

It makes you think that Phillips may have doine Gatland and co a big favour.
Phillips as been off form for a long time now but Gatland still kept picking him.

So because of this they now have the perfect excuse to play some one else in his place.And Phillips will have to prove that he is the best 9 for Wales.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sat 18 Jun - 4:04

Looking at the photos I see no evidence Phillips has done anything, they do show him be assaulted by two assumed bouncers may be trying to make a name for themselves. I hope the posters above are never involved with jury service, Phillips was not charged therefore there is either no evidence of him doing anything or he has been cautioned and released! I am not trying to protect Phillips but we don't know what really happened and it looks as if he has been jumped from behind! Do the WRU know more or are they like posters on here jumping to conclusions?

Phillips may be going into McD for a coffee or a salad, unlikely but again we don't know?

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 18 Jun - 4:07

One step...

Two step...

Three step...

Step on bouncers foot...

*misunderstanding*
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by greybeard Sat 18 Jun - 4:11

glamorganalun wrote:Looking at the photos I see no evidence Phillips has done anything, they do show him be assaulted by two assumed bouncers may be trying to make a name for themselves. I hope the posters above are never involved with jury service, Phillips was not charged therefore there is either no evidence of him doing anything or he has been cautioned and released! I am not trying to protect Phillips but we don't know what really happened and it looks as if he has been jumped from behind! Do the WRU know more or are they like posters on here jumping to conclusions?

Phillips may be going into McD for a coffee or a salad, unlikely but again we don't know?

I don't think it's fair to accuse people of jumping to conclusions and then say it looks like he was jumped from behind.

greybeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 18 Jun - 4:16

greybeard wrote:I don't think it's fair to accuse people of jumping to conclusions and then say it looks like he was jumped from behind.

Lets be honest if your a bouncer in Cardiff you have to know how to handle yourself, it's not like in a caravan park on the coast of Wales, where its 2 old age pensioners with prescription glasses.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sat 18 Jun - 4:33

greybeard:

The photos show Phillips face down on the ground with two guys on him, they may of asked Phillips nicely lie on the floor before siting on him, bouncers in Cardiff are very polite.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun - 4:58

glamorganalun wrote:Phillips may be going into McD for a coffee or a salad, unlikely but again we don't know?
Well, we don't know for certain what happened, but I'd be quite surprised if Mike was pounding the streets of Cardiff at 3am trying to track down a salad.

I'm happy to be proved wrong on that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sat 18 Jun - 5:08

He lost his rag because mcdonalds don't do crab and as we all know Phillips loves to crab. He nearly got away, but apparently ge kept going blind and the bouncers soon sussed that out!
There are rumours that the disturbAnce was started when huw Bennett threw Phillips a burger and it struck one of the bouncers on the head!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 18 Jun - 5:59

Good riddance to him.

He's been off form for ages and we need quick ball which he just doesn't supply.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Thespacedragon Sat 18 Jun - 6:19

Not too bothered - his recent form for Wales has been poor. Let's hope the other scrum halves can step up and get our backline quicker ball.
Agree that Wayne Evans must be gutted. I thought he has played well for past 2 seasons and was on the verge of a squad call up. How you can have 2 players from one region in the same position in the squad baffles me - one is obviously 2nd choice!!!!

Thespacedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 18 Jun - 6:25

Yh was hoping Evans would have got nod having previously been involved in training squads
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sat 18 Jun - 7:04

Seems strange that evans isn't in. But we're talking about a guy who actually rates johnathon Thomas!
Oh and huw Bennett!!
Oh and Ryan sideways jones
And Stephen jones
Bishop
Bradley Davies
Please stop me!!!'

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 18 Jun - 7:37

manofgwent

So you dont rate Bradley Davies - really?

Or 100cap Lions FH Stephen Jones - Really? But I bet you rate 0cap-never beaten decent opposition-Tovey

Ryan Jones has been excellent since January, perhaps your selective memory only allows you to remeber the autumn?

Have you watched Lloyd Williams play? Selecting him is nothing like selecting Huw Bennett???

(although I do rate Tovey, but posts like yours are just so one eyed it makes me angry....)
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sat 18 Jun - 7:50

No I font rate Bradley. Not as highly as everyone else seems to.
Ryan jones is sooooo poor. I don't just remember the autumn. I remember the last 2 years.
Stephen jones. Great servant blah blah blah. He's nearly 34 and Wales are the only nation in the world who would stick with this decrepit individual. Not saying Tibet should be picked, but priestland should have been given more than the 30 minutes he's had against scotland and ba bas.
I'm not calling for dragons to be picked, but there are certain players who are being picked on reputation. And you can't say Ryan jones has been excellent since January. The dragons dominated the line out when they played the o's,
The ospreys had Bennett throwing to AWJ and sideways. The dragons had the cross keys hooker burns throwing to Adam jones (npt) and Coombs (npt) back row forward. How worrying is that?????? And these players will get Wales out of their WC group? Don't think so!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sat 18 Jun - 8:59

Again I'm not looking for dragons to be picked. I'm just looking for In form players to be selected.
Bradley's form has nit been good. Stephen jones barely plays anymore. One injury or another.
I'm not being one eyed and I'm not the only person on here that thinks Wayne evans deserves a call up. He had the better of rees recently and Williams cane on and didn't impose himself.
I'm not saying play dragons players, but how can you have 2 9's from one region and not one in form 9 who has played a lot of rugby this season.
On Tovey. He is quality. I think gatland prefers priestland, so I think he should have had more opportunities.
People like you make me laugh when you call me one eyed. I'm a dragons fan who watches all the regions. I want the best for the national team. I will stand up for my region as there are a he'll if a lot of good young welsh players there .

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by samuraidragon Sat 18 Jun - 9:02

Mr. Glam - you're right, we don't know exactly what happened. .They may have jumped him, he may have been on the track of a salad, they may have asked him where he got those spiffy white shoes. As with Andy Powell's banter with the QPR fans in London, the course of events will probably never be known. All we see is Mike's face in close proximity to the pavement and a large fatboy sitting atop. What we suspect though is that Dwayne Peel would have scooted through the gap tap-and-go-style, Hookie would have shimmied through, Shane would have stepped all three guys causing them to fall on their asses without laying a finger on him, Tom Shanklin would have pumped his legs and made the hard yards through the door, Martyn would have convinced the cops that the bouncers were to blame, Jamie Roberts would have crashed through but gone to ground just inside, Lee Byrne would have dived, and Jerry Collins would have ended up sitting on all 3 bouncers.

samuraidragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next