The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anybody know the undercard for the haye/klitschko fight?

5 posters

Go down

does anybody know the undercard for the haye/klitschko fight? Empty does anybody know the undercard for the haye/klitschko fight?

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:35 pm

i was just wondering if anybody knew the undercard for this fight, or even any boxers who might be confirmed. i have heard through the grapevine that david price will be fighting, but don't know if theres any truth in that.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

does anybody know the undercard for the haye/klitschko fight? Empty Re: does anybody know the undercard for the haye/klitschko fight?

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:38 pm

8pm - Nena singing 99 red balloons
8.30 - The Scorpions singing Wind of Change
9pm - David Hasselhoff singing Jump in my car
9.30 Haye Klitschko

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

does anybody know the undercard for the haye/klitschko fight? Empty Re: does anybody know the undercard for the haye/klitschko fight?

Post by Scottrf Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:39 pm

Ilav Hizedoff vs Ivana Punchim
TBA vs TBC
Tumbleweed vs TBA

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

Apparently, Ola Afolabi is on the card. Only read that on a mate's blog, mind you, and haven't seen anything official regarding it.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

Does that mean the Scorpions will be bumped Chris?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:43 pm

Andy Lee is supposedly fighting someone

Would have though Rammstein would be on...can't abide their music (KMFDM did it better) but they can sure put on a show

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:49 pm

rowley wrote:8pm - Nena singing 99 red balloons
8.30 - The Scorpions singing Wind of Change
9pm - David Hasselhoff singing Jump in my car
9.30 Haye Klitschko

You missed out the National Anthems, they take about 30 minutes, wouldn't mind seeing Andy Lee.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down