The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New sports Blog

2 posters

Go down

New sports Blog Empty New sports Blog

Post by mckay1402 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:32 pm

Hi

I have started blogging recently and having now put some content up I would very much like peoples opinions. It's still early days but i would really like any suggestions and if anyone wishes to join in any debates or have a go at the quiz then that would be good too. I hope to be adding content fairly regularly so please check it out.

Mods this is not something that should take away people from here so don't feel threatened, I'm just trying to get started and asking the learned folks of 606v2 for some assistance.

Any Kiwis on here might be interested in my latest post...let me know what you think

http://sportsjacket.wordpress.com/category/rugby-union/
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

New sports Blog Empty Re: New sports Blog

Post by emack2 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 12:42 am

Nice,Legend the most overused word in rugby sites,a matter of opinion.
Dave Gallaher was the Captain of 1905/6 side but the star "Rover" was Charles "Bronco" Seeling..A,C.Wallace was the star of stars.Billy Stead,Bob Deans for "That " Try.
Just like Maurice Brownlie,George Nepia,Mark Nichols,and Bert Cooke were for the" Invincibles"
J.B Smith for Northland and Kiwi Rugby,not getting the All Black caps he deserved.Or Vince Cavanagh JR. and SNR. coaches that changed the face of
NZ Rugby.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 7:32 am

Thanks emack. Nice bit of extra info. feel free to be the first to comment on the actual blog... Very Happy
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down