The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedward to represent Ireland at Eurovision

3 posters

Go down

Jedward to represent Ireland at Eurovision Empty Jedward to represent Ireland at Eurovision

Post by Dave. Sat 12 Feb 2011, 4:25 pm

John and Edward Grimes and their song 'Lipstick' was chosen in a public vote ahead of four other contestants on The Late Late Show last night.

They said: 'We are so happy to have been chosen to represent Ireland in the Eurovision Song Contest.

'It's the most amazing honour and we would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted for the song tonight.

'We'd also like to thank our mentor Caroline Downey-Desmond for all her support and the song writers for writing such an amazing song that we are really looking forward to performing in Düsseldorf in May.'

Source: http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0212/eurovision.html

Didn't go down well in the studio at all, the host Tubbers had to calm them down.

Thoughts?

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Jedward to represent Ireland at Eurovision Empty Re: Jedward to represent Ireland at Eurovision

Post by Guest Sat 12 Feb 2011, 5:05 pm

the world has gone mad lol

Back to top Go down

Jedward to represent Ireland at Eurovision Empty Re: Jedward to represent Ireland at Eurovision

Post by LondonJonnyO Sat 12 Feb 2011, 6:26 pm

Jedward should be fed to the homeless in a stew.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 12 Feb 2011, 6:50 pm

LondonJonnyO wrote:Jedward should be fed to the homeless in a stew.

PMSL

I'll have a listen to the song and see what I think.

I love Eurovision Very Happy

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 12 Feb 2011, 6:56 pm

It's rubbish!

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 12 Feb 2011, 8:19 pm

Be thankful for it could be much worse, they could have inflicted Moan Burton on us!

Tbh I think Jedward are the perfect fit for Eurovision, a competition that lost all seriousness many moons ago.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Sat 12 Feb 2011, 9:52 pm

In all seriousness though.

Jedward are clearly two very brave young men. After all Omid Djalili can be very harsh. I expected him to have murdered them after the travelsupermarket ad filming was completed. I could have pointed him in the right direction for a shallow grave digger who works in the forest I live in.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down