The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question who is the number 2 babyface on Smackdown?.....

+7
Dr Gregory House MD
Ché Guerrero
Kay Fabe
Mr H
AberdeenSteve
Crimey
Brady12
11 posters

Go down

Quick question who is the number 2 babyface on Smackdown?..... Empty Quick question who is the number 2 babyface on Smackdown?.....

Post by Brady12 Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 am

Because I haven't got a clue.....

Smackdown's ratings are gonna reach TNA standards soon if they aren't careful

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Quick question who is the number 2 babyface on Smackdown?..... Empty Re: Quick question who is the number 2 babyface on Smackdown?.....

Post by Crimey Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 am

Sin Cara or Daniel Bryan probably?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quick question who is the number 2 babyface on Smackdown?..... Empty Re: Quick question who is the number 2 babyface on Smackdown?.....

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:59 am

Brady, Can I ask your reasons for not liking Smackdown at the moment?

In my opinion Smackdown has been on fire since Mania and only continues to get stronger. It is by far the better show of the two at the moment.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:03 am

just my opinion but for me Smackdown has been the best wrestling show on tv since Wrestlemania!

I'd say the number 2 face is Ezekiel Jackson seeing as he holds the mid card title9

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:11 am

Zeke or Kane, they badly need another face, JoMo should be moved there ASAP IMO, SD! for me has been miles ahead of any Wrestling show since Elimination Chamber

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 am

Anyone else think with Christian, Barrett, Mahal, Rhodes and Mark Henry that Sheamus might turn face, he has been pushed quite strongly lately with his matches against Orton and was hard done to in the title match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 am

they should have kept McIntyre on Smackdown and turned him face he won't get noticed on Raw crowded as it is.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 am

I think he might get a chance after SummerSlam, at least I hope he does, McIntyre gets it, his problems lie in his promos, if he was allowed to keep his accent like Barrett then he'd be a lot smoother when he talks

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 am

AberdeenSteve wrote:Brady, Can I ask your reasons for not liking Smackdown at the moment?

In my opinion Smackdown has been on fire since Mania and only continues to get stronger. It is by far the better show of the two at the moment.

Perhaps I'm being a bit ignorant.... I tried sky plusing it for a bit but never got round to watching it so I guess I just follow the tv reports now & again. I saw the 1st Christian & Orton & thought the match itself was excellent, but I've not been keen on Christians turn & quite frankly think Christian should be the face & Orton the heel....

The depth on Smackdown is just so weak I can't get excited about it.... Big Zeke! The number 2 bayface!! Wow!!

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 am

Brady12 wrote:
AberdeenSteve wrote:Brady, Can I ask your reasons for not liking Smackdown at the moment?

Perhaps I'm being a bit ignorant.... I tried sky plusing it for a bit but never got round to watching it so I guess I just follow the tv reports now & again. I saw the 1st Christian & Orton & thought the match itself was excellent, but I've not been keen on Christians turn & quite frankly think Christian should be the face & Orton the heel....

The depth on Smackdown is just so weak I can't get excited about it.... Big Zeke! The number 2 bayface!! Wow!!

While it's fair to say that the talent pool on Smackdown is very thin, the shows themselves have been the best in wrestling for a good few months now, I've always felt that Micheal Hayes is a tremendously underrated booker and dosn't get anywhere near the praise he deserves, despite annually being stripped to the bare bones and being left with relative left overs, Smackdown is with one or two lulls a year consistantly the best wrestling show on TV

As far as No2 babyfaces go, I think we will see Sin Cara's role grow as the year goes on as if he dosn't hook up with Rey at mania this year i'll eat my hat, Sheamus could do well as a face and Daniel Bryan shows an intangible likeability and seems to recive a positive reaction from the crowd in most situations which if harnessed correctly and coupled with hs all round talent could stand him in good stead as an upper midcard face

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:02 am

Think you guys are missing the point here I basically said Smackdowns talent pool (especially on the face side) is about as deep as Ric Flair's pockets after a divorce settlement.... This is gonna result in major problems down the road you watch....

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:34 pm

The thing is, it's not like the brands are kept apart completley, WWE could easily enough just move across somebody from Raw if they feel that the show is suffering from a lack of faces or just turn somebody, it's hardly a problem without a solution.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Smackdown is absolutely brilliant at the moment, and is up there with the best stuff WWE has produced in years. So if it ain't broke...

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Brady12 wrote:Think you guys are missing the point here I basically said Smackdowns talent pool (especially on the face side) is about as deep as Ric Flair's pockets after a divorce settlement.... This is gonna result in major problems down the road you watch....

You're totally right. Yes, Smackdown has been very good in recent months, but it needs more stars.

WWE is so reluctant to push new stars, and Smackdown is the perfect opportunity. You've got Orton as the top babyface, and then nothing. There are two main event heels, and both are feuding with Orton! Why not put another babyface in the mix and elevate him by association?

As good as the show has been recently, they are totally and utterly up the creek if Orton goes down with an injury.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Anyone think Daniel Bryan will ever get a Benoit-esque Main Event push?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Mr H wrote:Anyone think Daniel Bryan will ever get a Benoit-esque Main Event push?

I could see it happening but they would probably screw up the whole thing. I could see them treating it like Rey's first title reign.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm

I honestly think that Orton or Cena getting an injury would be a good thing for the WWE. More so Orton as they'd need to create a new top star but probably in typical WWE fashion they'd chicken it up.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I do think Sheamus might be heading for a face turn as gaffer said.

SD is desperately in need, and just watching the match vs. Christian from before CP, it seemed Christian had the heel mannerisms, and Sheamus did not (or they were less pronounced).

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 pm

I've felt for a while now that the WWE have been making Sheamus appear less heelish although not in an obvious way, of course this could be because they have been trying to propel Christian as the main heel. SD! since the draft has been promoting its best two guys, I can understand why some worry about where SD! will go when they're finished with that feud

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

The only good thing about smackdown is the undercard. Im getting sick of the main event always having to be about Randy orton steam

but if its not orton, its either Christian/Henry/Sheamus....gets tiring after a while

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down