The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T20 League table???

3 posters

Go down

T20 League table??? Empty T20 League table???

Post by MuchHappierSurreyFan Sat 25 Jun 2011, 11:10 am

I have looked at the South table on three different websites now, BBC, Sky and Surrey Official site and all of them have Glamorgan above us in the table even though we have nine points and they have eight. I'm assuming and hoping this is just an error. Anybody know why this is???

The No result last night although frustrating could be a blessing. Personally I thought Middlesex and Kent were the two most winable games but Essex would be the tough one. Chelmsford is a small ground and they have powerful hitters all the way down there batting order.

It was mentioned that we needed two wins out of the three London Derbys, well we have a great chance to make it two wins and a draw, Just one good performance tomorrow needed. zen

MuchHappierSurreyFan

Back to top Go down

T20 League table??? Empty Re: T20 League table???

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat 25 Jun 2011, 11:19 am

Depressed - maybe it's a form of positive action designed to help minority groups such as the Welsh break through the glass ceiling? Shocked

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by davidjennings Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:43 pm

Can't explain it, but Cricinfo has Surrey above Glamorgan http://www.espncricinfo.com/friends-life-t20/engine/series/491208.html?view=pointstable so I guess it's just an admin error at one of the agencies that provides a newsfeed to some of the sites

davidjennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down